Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

!! and be blue breeding !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Rabbit

LOVES THESE SO MUCH <3

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
I love Wishes in The Dark Elvy! I want to reserve all of the breedings with her forever! I cannot get over her colors and design

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Ugh that stunning breeding *pushes all mine at* emotion_kirakira

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

shoves all my kin at those babies u__u;;

Cuddly Krampus

I love the name choices on all of them, too.

Tipsy Girl

All of them are soooo pretty!! I love the name "i want" heheh. Love her appearance, too~!

Hello e'ry un!

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Nuclearity
All of them are soooo pretty!! I love the name "i want" heheh. Love her appearance, too~!

Hello e'ry un!

holy crap long time no see!!!!

Lunatic

pretty drops heart

Tipsy Girl

and be blue

holy crap long time no see!!!!

I'm so excited that you remember me, I can't even!! It's only been like, three years, nbd.
How've ya been?!?!?!?!?!1one

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Haha, good!!! It's been busy, though recently it's been quiet around here. Maybe I can find time to stream and get some stuff done this weekend....QQ

Tipsy Girl

and be blue
Haha, good!!! It's been busy, though recently it's been quiet around here. Maybe I can find time to stream and get some stuff done this weekend....QQ

I'll do my very best to pump up the volume, I promise!! Now that I'm a student again, my (1337) writing skill(z)s have been re-activated and I'm totally hyped to do RP and all that funky junk. I never really got into this shop as much as I wished to, so I figured what better time than now, y'know?
Just don't forget to have fun this weekend~ That's what they're for, y'know. 3nodding

Human Human

I am purging my school work. I have been hoarding my assignments since elementary school.

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

Oh my god I know that feeling Morphy. I hang on to class notes for years and years just in case I might need them...

Tipsy Girl

*personally throws everything out every semester*
Except my Chinese notes. I need those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out