Blessing Devotee

People should spam me instead. - eyebrow waggles-

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
fluorescein
I purged 95% of my makeup and am upgrading my stash. All my makeup can fit in a small ziploc bag now. My hateful skin is flaky and sensitive so well crafted, soft Japanese brushes (from companies who have been around for hundreds of years and specialize in calligraphy brushes) work very well. I picked up a Koyudo Kumamon brush per Moon's recommendation of a forwarding service. Plus, I sold some BPAL stuff and am using that money for brushes.

The $300 brushes are Chikuhodo (of Suqqu and Tom Ford make) and are made of otherworldly soft squirrel biggrin The bottom one is one of the brushes I'll be ordering:

What company do you work for, Dizzy?

Ooohhh those look amazing! o_o I work for Alima Pure! biggrin I get free products every paycheck so I've got a huge stockpile of makeup and brushes and lip tints and balms. I don't wear makeup except for like... rare occasions. I'm too much of a tomboy to be bothered mostly, but at least our stuff doesn't make me break out when I do wear it.

and I'm becoming a fan of lip colors... even if I'm not wearing anything else. Our new lip tint Lotus is ridiculously pretty.
One day...one day I will believe that training for a 5k is worth it...today..is not that day...
Astraea Pandora
One day...one day I will believe that training for a 5k is worth it...today..is not that day...

******** that s**t. Are you using the Couch to 5k training? Cause it actually works. Having cute dogs to run with works, too. I did one 5k and said enough. I prefer doing Insanity workout. Faster, better and longer lasting results. Within a few days, your endurance is increased noticeably.

Oohh, Dizzy, that sounds awesome! Makeup is such a YMMV thing. I'm not very good at eyeshadow or blush, but I do enjoy lip color!

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I still haven't figured out the secrets of blush o_o I have one from Alima that I like (Mimosa) but I'm sooooo light with it.

I'm already really red across my cheeks so I worry that it makes me look clownish to wear any blush XD A little mimosa looks alright though as long as I have foundation on.
fluorescein
Astraea Pandora

******** that s**t. Are you using the Couch to 5k training? Cause it actually works. Having cute dogs to run with works, too. I did one 5k and said enough. I prefer doing Insanity workout. Faster, better and longer lasting results. Within a few days, your endurance is increased noticeably.

I don't think I'm fit enough to do insanity. But I'm doing Zombies, Run!

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Ooh, makeup <3 I wear very little on an every day basis, barring lipcolor (and by this I typically go for lip tint, instead of full on color...) but cosmetics can be fun, when you buy good stuff~

Also, fluo: i've always wondered how doable insanity actually is...I probably wouldn't stick with it (there's a reason I take group classes...the, group/live instructor helps motivate me), but insanity always looks like...death inducingly tough xD

*rambles about*

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*passes out chocolates* ♡

Timid Prophet

hello i love you all happy easter you bunch of frickin cuties

-ollies back into the world of school.-

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
happy Easter everyone!

oh jeez, make-up talk. what is this foreign language?

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

my mother works for sephora, so .. I have a lot of really nice makeup that I almost don't ever use. XD

though I do have a LOT of nail polish, but I don't consider that makeup?

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

phoenix kiss
my mother works for sephora, so .. I have a lot of really nice makeup that I almost don't ever use. XD

xDDD I usually end up getting more skin care or hair care stuff when I go to sephora >w>

and haha Krem heart

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

phoenix kiss

I have a nail polish problem something fierce.

The Bond line was my absolute favorite, recently

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces