Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

/peeks in - Ahh! Purple pretties! I fing love doe 2 =O and buck 3 hrm..I wonder what Life offspring would look like with those horns and those colors...

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Forgotten Feathers makes a tiny frown face because Eclipse had babies without her. XD They're delicious though, mmm mmm delicious.

Phantom

Amorpheous
I actually really like the turned-down horn edit!

emotion_awesome
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Fwah, is it terrible I really really like that cream color? Is it?

+w+ I want to color on them. Get me berry juic-waaait... *Sits on her hands.*
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Phantom

Here is the "berryjuice":

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Haha. very funny.

=w= I get the pun.

( Suddenly Gaia is being glitchy as heck, like hiding post formatting options and stuff, and I can't figure out why. o_o; )
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Phantom

Probably Gaia just being Gaia?

We should name a bunch of kin so that we can make a sentence/story out of their names. 8D
Does that make sense?

Salty Garbage

Cat Silver

Haha. very funny.

=w= I get the pun.

( Suddenly Gaia is being glitchy as heck, like hiding post formatting options and stuff, and I can't figure out why. o_o; )
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

I think there was some kind of server issue last night. I was having problems with it loading, too.

That clutch, omg @ u@

Every time when I think I've decided on what I want to get, you guys keep posting awesome stuff!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Good morning all.

I like the turned down horn edit too. Actually I think the only horn edit I'm not fond of is budding. It looks pretty but its plants growing from a horn. Makes no sense to me. Unless there is a plant or plant-like fungus that grows on Kin. Hey I can use that to shut up the little voice telling me plants don't sprout from animal horns. Because here's several budding horn kin I'd like babies with.

Hallowed Hunter

Lmao Miza, I heartily approve of getting Kin into a line to make a sentence xDD

Morning Mage <3

Phantom

*incoherent*
Moonstruck. <3
new thread is moving so faaast

emotion_brofist

Fashionable Rabbit

-flies through-
Such a shiny new thread!

Hallowed Hunter

Alkajsflsa Miza, Moonstruck is gorgeous <3

Also |D

Phantom

Vesperiie

AHAHA. That is pretty awesome!! xDD
At first I thought you were posting kimeti with budding horns for Mage and got a bit confused. xD;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff