Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

Are we posting our acha? emotion_kirakira

Well, gotta start with Dusk since VESP SPOILS ME LIKE NO OTHER:

User Image

And Rush and Dive who are both so beautiful and I love them so:

User Image User Image

Hallowed Hunter

Only cause you're superdeserving <3 -squishes- And Diiive, every time I see Dive its like *_*

Stubborn Strategist

I flipping love Rush of Wind's colors ;; all of my does [/shameless]
like maybe In the Right Place?
User Image

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

;kjasdflkhag all the Acha. emotion_kirakira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stubborn Strategist

o yeah, and totoma are open for breedings now, no? >> I know I had some other offers from the last Totoma breeding raffle, if those peeps are still interested? Stormslick can help spread her strength to the swamp 8<
User Image

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

/loves acha so much fjshffs Everyone has such beautiful achas ahhh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaze winks at all tha bucks and does User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I have mostly achas 8DDDa

Ooh your totoma is so lovely Asahi Kumoru *u*

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Kumoru, what would you think about Fade and Stormslick? Too close in colors?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Human Human

Veeesp! ♥ *squishes back*
I'm so excited about Dive x Shanty babies! Their interactions are so smiley and grin-y and laugh-y!

Oh, gosh, Kumo, all your does. I have been staring at your kin for so long.
Howl is IC-ly, not picky, but difficult to get because he needs to fall in love with the doe, even if his love is not so sentimental and affectionate as love generally seems to be (that love he will never understand), more that he has found peace and some measure of solace in them and is willing to stop running for them, if only for a short while. I'd definitely be up for RPing Howl and In the Right Place out and seeing where it goes, if you're okay with that, maybe two RPs? He has some chronology stuff going on, so there's one RP that I want to get done with him first (his RP with Jun's Beloved) then they could meet? Chronologically, I also want his first breeding to be with Delicate, but after that I haven't got any for sure breedings.

/tl;dr: Howl is multi-RP required with no real guarantee of babies (though one RP will be enough to determine yes or no) which might be going through a lot of trouble if you'd really like babies to be the end game, but if you're up for a try, I'd be up for it after I get some of his plot moving.

Would you be up for Tending to Darkness x Brilliant Star? Dusk studies the stars~

Stubborn Strategist

Chrystali
Kumoru, what would you think about Fade and Stormslick? Too close in colors?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Hehe, with their certs they match perfectly xd ;; What do Fade's parents look like, again? I love the shape of his markings, but maybe some throwbacks would make for more interesting color combos?

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Asahi Kumoru
Hehe, with their certs they match perfectly xd ;; What do Fade's parents look like, again? I love the shape of his markings, but maybe some throwbacks would make for more interesting color combos?

Oh you want throwbacks, do you. >V>

Parents:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Grandparents:

PS I'm in love with the whole family line. XDDDD

Stubborn Strategist

Amorpheous
Oh, gosh, Kumo, all your does. I have been staring at your kin for so long.
Howl is IC-ly, not picky, but difficult to get because he needs to fall in love with the doe, even if his love is not so sentimental and affectionate as love generally seems to be (that love he will never understand), more that he has found peace and some measure of solace in them and is willing to stop running for them, if only for a short while. I'd definitely be up for RPing Howl and In the Right Place out and seeing where it goes, if you're okay with that, maybe two RPs? He has some chronology stuff going on, so there's one RP that I want to get done with him first (his RP with Jun's Beloved) then they could meet? Chronologically, I also want his first breeding to be with Delicate, but after that I haven't got any for sure breedings.

/tl;dr: Howl is multi-RP required with no real guarantee of babies (though one RP will be enough to determine yes or no) which might be going through a lot of trouble if you'd really like babies to be the end game, but if you're up for a try, I'd be up for it after I get some of his plot moving.

Would you be up for Tending to Darkness x Brilliant Star? Dusk studies the stars~
Sure, I could give it a try. I'm interested in getting more into the RP here anyway. I have no real ongoing plots, so we can start it up whenever would be good for you? I might be slow since I'm in teh grad school, but I'll to my best to keep up <o/

I could go for Tending and Brilliant =O Sparkly babies! Far-Off, Brilliant Star's wasp, might be awkward third-wheel in RP.

Stubborn Strategist

Chrystali
Oh you want throwbacks, do you. >V>

Parents:

Grandparents:

PS I'm in love with the whole family line. XDDDD
I can dig it ;O

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Asahi Kumoru
I can dig it ;O

*GLEE!* Shall I CC them then? >v<

Stubborn Strategist

Chrystali
Asahi Kumoru
I can dig it ;O

*GLEE!* Shall I CC them then? >v<
If you don't, I will xd Go for it!

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

;lkjasdghg HAHAHA /already has the form half done! >V>/

Let me know if you want to RP them or anything too, I always put the blessing option if we're picked for more babbins. >V<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff