Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Vesperiie
LOLOL /same 8'D

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Cat, sibling rp? xD Omen would love to play with Raindart.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Ruriska

Done! If you make the thread so I can learn/see how these things are semi-supposedly done. =w=;
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Obsessive Shapeshifter

fluorescein
[

None of that clutch has bred yet, nope! The Ashblessing x Frost-Flame clutch is gonna be the first gen 8, I believe.
But daaaamn Obsession's Fruit is so hot. I gotta get Lawrence to breed her.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

No problem. xD I can do that.
As soon as I work out Omen’s personality in my head. Then I’ll link you!

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Cat Silver
Ruriska

Done! If you make the thread so I can learn/see how these things are semi-supposedly done. =w=;

Edit: oh, and fun things you can do to Raindart for any story idea you'd like. She's apparently well known for getting stuck in the swamp and braying loudly trying to get out, which she can do. Sometimes. She prowls along fallen tree trunks trying to get close to water. If you're anywhere outside in a rainstorm, you'll spot her, and if you follow the LOUD you'll probably find her too. So she's easy to catch doing something weird. =w=
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

... Oh that was the quote button, I think I was excited.

DANG IT, MIKA. THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IT WAS NEVER A POSSIBILITY FOR ME UNTIL YOU DID IT WHILE EXHAUSTED. LOL. Then my brain suddenly believed it could, and WHOOPS... Now it does it. *Facepalms at self, laughing.*
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I’ll probably stick them in a rainstorm then. xD

Human Human

Haha, Cat, you would by up for family RP with the Treacherous Mercy clutch, too? ♥
(Depending on Gator's family, Cornice may want to take up a mentor role?)

Colorful Contributor

My last post was on page 41. I love you, but I simply refuse to backread a good seventy or so pages, Matope.

Anywho the semester is finally over, which means I can roleplay and cert to my heart's content. For a couple weeks, at least.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Inside of each of us are two wolves.

One is evil.
It is Anger, Envy, Sorrow,
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment,
Inferiority, Lies, False Pride,
Superiority and Ego

*rolls through* Congrats on getting to over page 100.
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Amorpheous
Haha, Cat, you would by up for family RP with the Treacherous Mercy clutch, too? ♥
(Depending on Gator's family, Cornice may want to take up a mentor role?)

*w* Yesss. Gator's going to be so blatantly good tempered, and occasionally stupid she'll need it.

> Was laughing over her personality before bed.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Obsessive Shapeshifter

WOOOO CORN YOUR SEMESTER IS OVER ALREADY? That's wonderful, I've got another 2 1/2 weeks or so. GLAD TO SEE YOU AROUND 8D

Colorful Contributor

what do you mean already it was a full fourteen weeks

I'm going back for another one in only two or three more

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Your schedule is probably different than mine then? Our semesters go jan-may & sept-dec. And summmer sessions in between but those are more scattered

Fashionable Rabbit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces