Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Your wand should be on the table -- though it might be hidden by ingredients. Look in front of the instruction book. Then click it. That'll "wave it".

Vampire

Yay, found it! Thanks!
You're welcome. It took me ages to find my wand when it came to potions.

Shirtless Capitalist

Yeah that wand stuff really threw me off. >: I was doing the same potion for the greater part of an hour.

Vampire

Ugh. The mouse with this Mac is really stupid and I failed the potion because I couldn't get the mouse to move and stir the damn thing. >.>;

Shirtless Capitalist

The potions thing is super buggy. Some of the images will stick or it won't count an item put into the cauldron, so it makes you put too much... So annoying. You gotta actually move the mouse in a circle clockwise instead of just back and forth.

Dapper Dabbler

Dudes, I really want a bull... -random- Some day this goal will be checked off of my Matope list...

Cat, why do you stay up so late? xD

Agreed with in love with the Sorrel Song buck. <3

And Vagues, I was confused at Gringotts too. xD; It's all good. <3

Belated happy 100!

Khryssie, that tripped me up as well. xD;

The most common problem I've had with potions is it not counting an item I know I put in there. Luckily, a little number usually pops up for counting? So now I usually just look at that...

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Aw, missed 100, darn you, real life. *fistshake* XD

Shirtless Capitalist

See, I have to count the ingredients I plop in there. The game doesn't do it for me. :/

;__; I want a bull too! I wanna get one of my OCs as one. The closest I have is Round. He's got the spine/horn removal goin' on.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'm terrible at potions AND at duel. I just want more chapters so I can go through them. :C

Shirtless Capitalist

OH god I'm so terrible at the spells. >: I want more chapters too. Right now I have nothing to do because I'm so bad at everything. ninja

Dapper Dabbler

Blue: I'm okay at potions? Well, the one potion I've done so far. xD; Dueling I'm also bad at... xD; Also want more chapters.

Running to schooooool~! <3

captcha: identity theft
ohgodpleasenodon't D'8
I'm pretty awful at duels. I've only done one potion besides the practice one and it failed the first time because I find lifting bottles a bit jerky and ended up dumping one two many berries into the cauldron. :/ I managed fine the second time though.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I'm finding reading all the side info on Pottermore really interesting. I finally got to my wand biggrin

DOGWOOD WITH UNICORN CORE, TEN AND THREE QUARTER INCHES, SURPRISINGLY SWISHY

Shirtless Capitalist

thyPOPE

Peppermint Coffee

Tag!

-trying to tag allll of the RPs today-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers