Petite Kitsune's Husband

Benevolent Shade

11,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Matope Arrivals
!! rejam growing !!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

eek

*SILENT SCREAMING* HJKGLJ:LSKJGLKHJGFLKJG:LJHL BABY!!!!

She's so perfect! Leopard spots and stripey tail and little mane and HOLY CRAP LOOKIT THAT EYE GLOW! THANK YOU REJAM!

Stubborn Strategist

She is supergorgeous! Congrats, Patmos =O

Romantic Reveler

Aric Val
That drop off is all so beautiful *3* And once was lost WOW gorgeous girl wow jfklsjgkg <3

AHH Good luck Abby! *-* <3

Petite Kitsune

Hi um i was going to post this in your pairing thread but she doesn't appear to be in there so I was going to see if you were interested in breeding these two?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.XUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hi! AHhh he's super gorgeous ;A; and has wonderful colours but at this point i'm not sure yet about breeding with her, I'm so sorry! But I'll keep it in mind. Thank you for offering tho ;v;

heart No problem, I just thought they were perfectly gorgeous together! Thanks for considering though.

Also, grats on your gorgeous girl, darling boy! heart

Obsessive Shapeshifter

0- menma -0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ROT IS SO BEAUTIFUL
OWL CALLER IS USUALLY GRUMPY AND ANTI SOCIAL BUT I FEEL LIKE HE JUST SAW HER WALKING THROUGH THE SWAMP SOMEWHERE AND IS HEART STOPPED A LITTLE
SHE IS ALL MYSTIC LOOKING AND BONES AND HE WOULD FEEL LIKE SHE JUST WALKED OUT OF ONE OF HIS VISIONS OR SOMETHING
AND PROBABLY THEN FOLLOW HER AROUND SILENTLY FOR A WHILE CAUSE HES SOCIALLY AWKWARD AND CREEPY

Vampire

Oh man Harper I'm shipping that hardcore plot and all SHIPPING THAT SO HARD HNNGGGG

Dapper Lunatic

Oh hey, Harper, did you still want to RP Owl Caller and Unlife? I was going through the RP section and found their started encounter xD

Shirtless Receiver

Wow, Muffins, your herd is... owo beautious.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Muffinsbaby
Oh hey, Harper, did you still want to RP Owl Caller and Unlife? I was going through the RP section and found their started encounter xD

ohjeez I fell of the RP face of the earth and totally forgot about this I am so sorry could you link it to me again? I am feeling an itch for matope rp lately so hopefully I will actually be able to get to it if I ever finish my homework when I feel the need to procrastinate

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Gaze has landeddddd! Soon Hunter will join her <33

Also Patmos I am so glad you like Found, I thought she was a really fun "surprise!" type growing xD

Dapper Lunatic

@leaf: thank you very much, but that's not even all of them. I feel so blessed with each one <3

@harper: sure thing~! Do the Creep

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Yayyy thanks Muffin, I gotta head to work now but I've got it bookmarked for later at least now. (We were doing this as a prelude to trying to breed them, yeah?)

*stalks over to Rejam, curls around*

ALSO I UPDATED MY PAIRING THREAD FINALLY WOO

EDIT: Also if I owe anyone else replies to RPs that I let slide, feel free to quote or PM me and I'll try and get back to them! Some things/characters my muse might not be up to, but I think I'm probably good with most of 'em...

Vampire

My avatar always looks so weird and incomplete.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

PuddleInk
...I .. I really, really need to just post once-a-day in all my threads I have stuff in. D: .. /goaloftheweek/

Yes you do!

Timid Prophet

-hops in.-

o vo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items