Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
They're gorgeous. I especially love the grey and green ones.

Chrystali's Partner

Mega Cub

Man you guys, congrats *____* JUST BEAUTIFUL!

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pope: They are awesome, congrats! Clearly the red one is top dog Kimeti. And then the blindingly green-yellow flashes on the middle two and I like that bottom girl's gray to beige fade and that bottom boy's base coat and they both have great orange marks.
But that top boy fer sure. He just looks frog patterned to me and then has deer edits. So deer frog anyone? Or maybe frog deer. (dude, is that a real thing? *goes off to google*)

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

sorry guys I am
        just going to lie in this hole
        forever dead at these babies Q__Q

there was a period in time when I believed brightwalk babies might never come around but omg here they are and those antlers and those tails and the markings and how much some of them look like walk's sister ghost flower screams and dies

Pyromaniac

Oh. My. God. The orange buck... the orange. s.fdskgfsg ALL THEIR COLOURS ARE SO AMAZING AND PERFECT. D; UGH. Grats you two!! You make amazing babies. ; u ;

Fashionable Rabbit

thy congrats they are gorgeous!!!!

Stubborn Strategist

So much pretty on the last page *A* Congrats, guys!

Shapeshifter

User ImageWOOOW, yeah it's hard to pick favorites on the ones with antlers! wow vena, i just now saw you had a cow kin in your sig. XD i love cows.

Salty Garbage

Ahhh those breedings are so great! Are Losing Spring, Nature's Call, and Worlds Away descended from Life? It looks like Worlds Away has her tail edit! I love those colors, the green is just so rich and velvety

Fake edit: Ha yes I knew it, they are! I guess I've been around here long enough that I'm starting to recognize families and edits. Guess that makes me a regular! lol

Congrats Thy and Minsu they are sooo amazing looking and those fluffy tails and the antlers and the whole thing is just, oh man.Kin look sooooooo good with those deer tails, they're almost deer but they're not really. It's just such a good mix of features!

AND CORN CONGRATS ON AMAZING GRANDKIDS!

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

Thanks for the congrats everyone, though really all the praise should be directed towards Rejam!

and good god yes, those tails and those antlers screams I have to confess (again) I was in love with I Walked Across since the first moment I saw her in Thy's sig, all the wonderful edits come from her, my boy only supplied some colors/markings. You should all go get some breedings w/ walked because she's hot and Thy loves antler babies!

No problem and I AM GONNA BOOST THIS AGAIN SINCE I'M ONLINE.

Colorful Contributor

Perfect, precious grandchildren. DO PLEASE breed more with I Walked Across, Ghost Flower, and company. Spread Rocksong's genes throughout the swamp. Go forth and multiply, and all that jazz. emotion_dowant

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

Fashionable Rabbit

If he bred with I one of the idle wild children that have branch horns, would the offspring have giant branch antlers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff