Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor counter! Please be sure to read our entire first page. <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 87 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]

Generous Bloodsucker

Yay!
          User Image User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Handsome Shapeshifter

They'll have rave kittens

Tipsy Kitten

/bunny smothered
      I wake up every morning to my cat walking all over me.
      You'd think she'd know by now that I don't appreciate that...
Walking on > whiskers up nose.

Although I imagine cats walking on you is more obtrusive than bunnies, since they have much smaller paws. Khan's been known to climb all over me in my sleep- it doesn't tend to wake me up more than enough to smile and go back to sleep. (I typically lie on my side and he used to like to sit on my shoulder. Maybe because it was the highest point he could reach?)

Tipsy Kitten

D'aw!
      That's adorable. You need to set a camera up that triggers when he sits on your shoulder and takes a picture of that.
      Impossible, probably, but it'd be awesome lol.

Devoted Sweetheart

☆ ★ ☆
Thanks, guys! heart

@Jason: I did mention it! I think? I said something about it and then you said something along the lines of, "Man! If I had known that, I would have waited to give you that freebie!"

Generous Bloodsucker

Khan's actually Bunnicula and he's looking for the easiest and best spot to get a snack. >3>
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pia- Oh, yes, I vaguely recall! xD Well, happy birthday anyway. Even if I can't surprise you with anything. xP
(And now I remember you saying it because you said why you'd have two Saturdays off! I just... am terrible at remembering dates.)

Xem- That would... explain a lot, actually. Mavia looks the part better (Khan's just a poofball) but she's too stupid. >.>;

Generous Bloodsucker

Devoted Sweetheart

☆ ★ ☆
@Jason: It's 'kay. <3

I'm looking forward to the foods tonight! I get to have crab legs. O: (The only seafood I like, which I loooove.) And I've got specialty cupcakes waiting for me. *_*

And I get to go shoe shopping here in a little bit, too.

Oh, and of course, there will be alcohol in the evening.
Sounds like you have an enjoyable day planned! <3 Hope it all goes well.

Generous Bloodsucker

Have fun, Pia~! <3

-flops off for the store- >w>

Tipsy Kitten

Renshu Li

Nao x Raumo tag!
*Curled up in bed.*
To try and sleep more, or not to try and sleep more...

-Wobbles around.-
Aaaallrighty. No more pairings! Maus must go... choose... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas