Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 5693 5694 5695 > >> >>> »|

User Image

★★★★★

"New futures will always continue to be created.
And there, light and darkness, war and hope, life and death, joy and pain, will all exist.
Everything, this is this universe."

★★★★★

User Image

Hi there and welcome to La Luna! What is La Luna? Well, we're a breedable/changeable (with emphasis on changeable) shop based off of Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, more commonly known simply as 'Sailor Moon'.

What makes us different from other Sailor Moon shops? Our strong emphasis on past life and world-building! That's right, you will get to design your character's ancient past, down to the culture and type of civilization, working with others to build thriving roots for your characters and to work with how those influence your character in the present. You can be a constellation senshi, the leader of a system; a rogue senshi, from a place not incorporated into the politics of the constellations; or a court senshi of the constellations searching for your brother and sister stars; and more! The possibilities are vast and we invite you to come on in and look around!

We started this shop based on an old Sailor Moon tabletop story that Bunni came up with a couple years ago, unearthing said prompt alongside old D&D character sheets on an archaelogical dig better known as 'Cleaning Our Room'. We decided 'eh, what the hell' and went for it.

Who are 'we'?

'We' are a crack team of nerds, artists, and nerdy artists. Leading the charge is Amasis, with Bunni as her co-chair, followed by their senior minions Seiana and Kailey. We all work closely together and work hard to bring you the best experience we can <3 Questions, comments, and criticism are all very welcome and appreciated :3

Have fun!
User Image

★★★★★

"I can't see a single star.
Is this the enemy's work?
Has the darkness spread so far that we can't see a single star?!"

★★★★★

01★ Welcome
02★ Table of Contents
03★ Rules/FAQ
04★ News
05★ Story
06★ Civilians
07★ Senshi/Dark Senshi
08★ Guardians
09★ City of Celeste
10★ Battle System
11★ Availability
12★ List of Characters
13★ Affiliates
14★ Staff
15★ Credits

(second page)

16★ Roleplay Contests
17★ Raffles
18★ Auctions
19★ Other Events
20★ Resources
21★ Lists
22-30★ Reserved
User Image

★★★★★

"I wasn't always fighting for love and justice.
I was fighting for my friends and loved ones."

★★★★★

01★ Our shop will operate on the Daisy Code. Don't know what that is? Click! User Image

02★ Owners' PMs are always open! Yes, that means you can PM Bunni or Ama with your questions/concerns/comments. Try not to PM other staff unless you have permission, though, because several of them have rather busy inboxes and yours might get missed.

03★ No l33t, n00b, or chatspeak. You don't have to be a perfect speller or anything, but you need to be understandable and spell out your words.

04★ Spamming is a no. If you wish to affiliate, you may either post the request in-thread or PM it to one of the owners.

05★ If you have a question- awesome! Just please read the F.A.Q first to make sure it's not been covered already.

06★ All role play is to be done in literate third-person past tense, novel format. No emoticons, no script-style. Character journals are mandatory. However, you must have a character to role play.

07★ Characters are yours to keep and will never be rehomed. The exception to this is meta-plot characters, and they will be clearly identified as such. Meta-plot characters will be reassigned if the owner wishes or is absent for a period of three months or more. However, once decided, the previous owner cannot change his/her mind and will not be granted the character back should they return after an absence. Please tell us if you're going on hiatus- we may not be able to find your signature to check for ourselves.

08★ Characters from other Sailor Moon shops such as Moonlight Calibrations or In the Name of the Moon may be transferred over to a very limited extent. For more detail, see the questing rules in the guild's questing subforum.

09★ We are a heavily quest-based shop. You cannot play a character without first having a quest approved. We're pretty lenient about that sort of thing though, and staff are always willing to help out.

10★ In most matters, shop staff have just as much authority as the shop owners. What they say goes. If you, however, have an issue with staff or feel you've been treated unfairly, please PM Ama or Bun to let us know. We don't want ill-will to breed in our shop. If staff was in the wrong, we'll take care of it.

11★ You may only quest for three characters at a time. Also, a human slot is not freed up until that character is powered up. What that means is, if you're questing a civilian, you don't get that quest spot back until that civilian hits senshi, as you're still technically questing that senshi form.

12★ As we're a growing shop, these rules may change or be edited. Major changes will be announced.

13★ Art is no longer guaranteed beyond the first stage. Please see here for further detail.

User Image

★★★★★

"If you have a little more courage than normal people, anyone can be a soldier.
If you have a caring heart for others, anyone can be a Messiah.
Even if your heart becomes evil, please don't forget that we'll take care of you.
And we'll definitely help you!"

★★★★★

question How do I get one?
exclaim Through events! Check the Availability post below to see what we run and what, if anything, is going on right now. Don't forget to put up a quest though!

question A what?
exclaim Quest thread! Go to ye olde guilde, go to the questing subforum, and start a quest! Make sure to check out the rules pertaining to quests!

question But that seems like a lot of work!
exclaim We know! :3 We want people to work for this.

question But I don't understand! I want one now!
exclaim Sorry, but that's not how this shop works. Ask us about what you don't understand and we'll be happy to help, but this is not an instant-gratification shop.

question What's this about Dark Senshi? What about the Negaverse, the Dead Moon Circus, all those guys?
exclaim Our shop follows a mix of Sailor Moon franchise canon and takes place in 2018- over twenty years after the end of Stars. As such, all of those guys were defeated and will not be the main baddies of La Luna. Instead, we use the concept of Dark Senshi, or senshi who've been corrupted, as shown in the manga and live action.

question Can boys be senshi too?
exclaim Yes.

question What will La Luna be doing with the canon characters?
exclaim For a good long while? Ignoring them. Mamoru and Usagi will be removed from availability and played by Amasis and Bunni, respectively, if/when they do show up, to keep too much importance from being placed on them. Other canon characters will be released from time to time in events. However, they will not be any more special or awesome than quested characters.

question Why do you have other guardians than cats? I thought you said you followed canon?
exclaim Crows are canon, a la Phobos and Deimos in the manga. Some of the others are to an extent, like the mouse with Sailor Iron Mouse. Beyond that? They're there because we could.

question So... civilizations?
exclaim Haha, yes. This rendition of Sailor Moon will still be as sparkly and magical as ever, but with a more realistic feel to it. If there are other worlds and systems, it stands to reason that, well, they'd have their own cultures and values, too. If two peoples on Earth can develop such widely different civilizations, imagine that in the scale of the universe.

question Is the world-building a free-for-all, then?
exclaim Yes and no. We will be INCREDIBLY flexible, but as there IS a metaplot in the works, final verification has to be done through us, to help iron out inconsistencies and avoid conflicts.

question Can we start off the world building as soon as we get a character? Can we quest for a certain culture-style for our star system?
exclaim No, and no. World-building will be done gradually, but cannot start until your character is at least a first-level senshi. Questing for a certain culture wouldn't make much sense. Instead, work over time on it. Try to make it unique. As others may share that system, cooperate with them to tie in the individual star systems to have a meta-culture that everyone can be happy with.

question Wait, we have to share?
exclaim Yes. By and large, starseeds are tied to stars, and the shop will have a ranking system in place for those stars, a grouping method, usually by constellation. Think of each constellation as a nation, and each star in that constellation as a state or province of that country.

question How/when does all that world-building come in?
exclaim After your character regains memory of the past, mostly. The fall of the senshi of the universe was all rather jarring and sudden and happened over the course of a year or so surrounding the fall of the Silver Millennium. Therefore, pacts and grudges held then would have impacts on the reincarnated senshi in the present.

question Will there be an encyclopedia on this, or...? That will probably end up as a lot of information...
exclaim There will be an index built and updated by La Luna staff as worlds are fleshed out, so don't worry :3

question Why do you have two certs?
exclaim Gaia's sig limits. The smaller cert is designed to stay within those limits. The bigger one is for journal display, is not designed to, and probably won't.

question Do I get an uncert?
exclaim Of course!

question What can I do with it?
exclaim You can crop it into signatures, make banners out of it for La Luna-related endeavors, show it off on other sites, etc. As long as the character is yours and credit is given where it's due.

question What can't I do with it?
exclaim Trace it, steal it, claim the art as your own, use it for banners in non-La Luna-related endeavors, etc.

question ???
exclaim !!!
User Image

★★★★★

"I'd rather choose to fall in love and be hurt.
Sometimes I can't even sleep because I love someone so much.
And there's always sadness in our lives.
It's that sad feeling that keeps us going.
Because if we can overcome that sadness, we can hope for happiness in the future."

★★★★★

Here're the latest goings-on! Check here for links to any ongoing events, as well as announcements and stuff you might have missed! Dates will be in mm.dd.yy format, ascending from least to most recent! News posts that require more elaboration will be linked to the News thread in the main part of the guild.

02.23.13★ Hey guys! Y'all should check out the Random RP Pairs--with free custom prompts for all!--and the introduction to our player run events! That introduction is located in this recently renamed forum!

12.01.12★ In which Seiana never remembers to update the news. Again. But there's an event going on, a combined Lunaversary and Christmas event! We're giving away some premades and a few customs for newbies, check it out! And all of the civilian premades? Have the potential to become something else!~

07.16.12★ In which Seiana never remembers to update the news. There's been a few events and metaplots since the last update, obviously, and we hope you stick around for plenty more! Congratulations to all winners from October up until just a few days ago~

There is an important notice here regarding hospital visits that you may want to check out. <3

09.19.11★ Rehoming Event has ended, with results on p3701! Congratulations to all who won~
09.06.11★ Meetings and Rehomings, oh my! Head over to page two if you wish to take a chance at getting a guardian or one of three very eye-catching characters~ Or, if you have enough senshi for one day, head over to the meeting! Keep making those [!] RPs everyone~
07.22.11★ After some very interesting events on the Fourth of July, it seems that a very mysterious she is wandering around. Read more on her here if you wish to join in the fun~
06.27.11★ The Upgrade Event has ended! Results, along with some sneaky news, is available over here on page 3242~
06.11.11★ The Upgrade Event has begun! Chances for knights, senshi, leader senshi, guardians, and even a special metaplot character galore! Check it all out on page two!
06.04.11★ The Newbie Civilian Concept Contest has ended! For anyone who is interested, the results are on page 3034! Congratulations to all winners!
05.27.11★ There's been some changes and additions to the schools in Celeste! Read about them yourself over on page 2949!
05.22.11★ The Newbie Civilian Contest has begun. Over on page two, there is an RP Contest and a raffle for those who qualify as newbies and are interested~
05.15.11★ Corvian Court Concept Contest over! The results are over on page 2807 for anyone who wishes to see~
05.14.11★ Bonus Event officially ends! Congratulations to all civilian and senshi winners!
04.17.11★ Corvian Court Concept Contest & Bonus Event officially begins! There's something quite ominous indeed stirring on page two~
03.26.11★ Draconian Court Concept Contest officially over! Welcome to the new senshi, and congratulations to everyone that won. Official results are here..
03.11.11★ Draconian Court Concept Contest officially begins! Ever believe in second chances? Then check out page two to find out more about these individuals with a rather draconian past.
03.07.11★ First Metaplot Event officially ends! Knight questing opens! For all the winners and details, follow this link.
02.01.11★ Meta Concept Contest ends, congratulations winners!
Metaplot opens! Anyone can play with their civilian characters, so come in and join the fun for a chance to win the civilian permanently!
01.15.11★ Concept contest for upcoming meta opens :3
11.30.10★ Opening event ends and it was a raging success! Thanks!

10.31.10★ Shop officially open, events started, and guild opened up. Yay!
10.30.10★ Amasis finishes the banners for the main thread and does some serious reorganizing of the mockup's layout.
10.24.10★ Guild opened to those who've been around the I/T. Hi guys!
10.01.10★ Hiring completed! Welcome Seiana_ZI and Ms Rose Ameile for quest staff and grats to Guine for grabbing the commish slot for the animal lines :3
08.12.10★ Thread setup is finished! Booze and strippers all around! Unless you're underage. Then club soda and Disney movies Sailor Moon reruns for you.
08.12.10★ Layout and stuff is finalized.
07.17.10★ Amasis fights the forces of the Alliance, for the Horde.
07.12.10★ Amasis rescues the princess and defeats Bowser
07.04.10★ Interest thread mockup started
01.09.10★ Amasis finishes the mockup thread in the guild. Just need to finish filling in staff info and revision!
12.18.09★ Amasis started the mockup thread in the guild and combed her Gaia for dates to stick here.
10.20.09★ Guild is yanked from an old fruitless project Amasis had been doing, kidnapped, stuffed into sailor fuku, and started along the transformation into the La Luna guild.
??.??.09★ Cleaning their room reveals to Bunni and Amasis the plot she wrote two years ago.
??.??.07★ Bunni starts writing up a plot for a d20-based Sailor Moon tabletop RPG, but D&D lures her away with its shiny wiles.
User Image

★★★★★

"Dreams?
So, you feel it too.
The premonition of doom.
The danger of destruction."

★★★★★

Panic. That was the only word that could describe the atmosphere in that small basement room. Two forms watched a giant flickering computer screen, their feline shapes silhouetted against the light in rapt, stiff attention. Luna mewled anxiously, eyes wide as she and Artemis watched another blip flare bright and then vanish.

"All they were doing was fighting a youma! Why is this happening?!" Artemis anguished, ears back. A simple rogue youma. No evil leader had shown up in years, so youma attacks were simple enough to take care of and usually only needed a couple of the senshi. But this time the Inners hadn't been enough. This time, the Outers had to be called as well, and then Tuxedo Mask. And yet it still wasn't enough. People had died. One by one, blips on the monitors had flared with that final burst of energy, and then gone dead, sent to the Galaxy Cauldron.

They couldn't even see what was going on. Ami was the only link they had, and she had been the first senshi to fall. Now the team was down to only a few- Usagi's silver, Mamoru's gold, Haruka's dark blue, and Setsuna's black. Then, the black and blue dots flared and vanished. Bodies gone, starseeds en route to the Cauldron to await rebirth... They were down to Usagi and Mamoru.

And then, with a heartstopping lurch, the computer beeped, and the gold dot flashed and disappeared. Their prince was dead. Leaving their princess.

"This is no good! What are we going to do?! There's no way Usagi can win if that youma took down the others so fast!"

"I-I don't know, Artemis," Luna replied, voice a hushed, fearful murmur. "She might win if she uses the Silver Crystal, but..." Even the most powerful of the enemies had never taken out the senshi so quickly. What the hell was this?! Who was attacking them?! "Usagi! No!"

Usagi's silvery dot had vanished. Luna let out a sick moan, head lowering to the console between her paws.

"Wait, she didn't show up at the Galaxy Cauldron!" Luna lifted her head immediately at Artemis's words. Ears perked forward, she watched as Artemis typed frantically, trying to pinpoint Usagi's starseed. It was nowhere in space. "Oh no... You don't think..."

"No," was Luna's firm answer, a determined look setting over her features in place of the fear before. No. Usagi was too strong for her starseed to have been destroyed. Luna had that much faith in the girl. With how much Usagi and the others had gone through since first learning who and what they were... There was no way Usagi had been shattered completely away. "Do a worldwide search for the Silver Crystal. If she's not in space, she has to still be alive. She just vanished, right? No flare?"

"Yeah..." Artemis replied, his focus restored as well as he scanned the globe. He could make no promises. "You know this will take weeks, right?"

"Just do it. We'll find her. I know it."

★ Two Weeks Later ★

"Artemis!" The cry of joy that echoed around the basement of the Crown Arcade startled the white cat awake. He blinked up from where he'd been curled on a chair, blue eyes hazy with exhaustion.

"What is it? Did you find her?" He dragged himself to wakefulness, jumping up to the console. Luna turned to him, a broad smile on her face, eyes light. "Where is she?" He rubbed along Luna's side, tucking his head under hers for a moment before trying to see what Luna had found.

"I'm not entirely sure. I decided to do a world map search and that's when I got a hit." She pointed to a section of the eastern coast of a country called the United States. "But when I try and zoom in..." To illustrate her words, she zoomed the focus in. She heard Artemis gasp in alarm when the dot vanished. "But watch." She zoomed out and then the dot was visible again.

"Try searching the surrounding area?"

"It doesn't work. I already tried that. If I go any closer, the dot vanishes."

He frowned. "Is the computer having a fit?"

"I don't know, but Artemis! It's her! She's alive!" Luna was nearly beside herself with happiness. "Maybe something's blocking the computer? But what would be powerful enough to do that?"

Artemis scanned the map again, sighing in frustration when zooming in continuously yielded the same result. "Maybe the Silver Crystal itself? It's the only thing I can think of, honestly. Maybe whatever happened before is making the Crystal hide her? Keeping us from finding her so that it can keep the enemy from finding her?" After all, there had been no more attacks once Usagi had disappeared. Maybe whatever it was... was hunting her.

"Maybe, but- Artemis, wait, go back!" Artemis stared at her in surprise while she pushed in and moved the map back to where it'd just been scanning and zoomed all the way in on the swatch of south-eastern land. "Look!" He did, eyes widening. There was a dot there, deep red, almost black. Strong and healthy. "What's a new senshi-level starseed doing there? That's not one of ours..."

"I don't know... Celeste, huh? Never heard of that before. Is that even a senshi name?" Luna gave him a long-suffering look, thwapping up over the head with her tail, earning a cry of indignation.

"That's the name of the city." It was the only thing the computer had been able to translate with how quickly Luna had zoomed the computer in. "We'll have to go find her." That was an absolute certainty. Whoever this senshi was, she was the only senshi anymore. Moreover, there had to be a reason she'd surfaced now of all times.

Artemis looked around at the computer systems and everything they'd have to pack. "Yeah... Alright. Let's get started... America huh? Jeez."

★ One Month Later ★

"See you tomorrow night!"

"Yeah, see ya! Coming to the party?"

"Maybe!" The girls broke up, heading their own separate ways from school. One of them, a girl of medium height with wavy, red hair, shifted her shoulder bag and headed on alone. She was glad it was summer vacation now. She could sleep in like people should!

As she rounded the corner, she saw a pair of cats standing there on the sidewalk. "Oh, hey kitty-kitty!" She crouched and made a clicking noise with her tongue, reaching out towards them. Green eyes widened in shock when, instead of coming closer or running away, they spoke. In chorus.

"Hello Lan."

★ Twenty Years Later ★

Efforts to find Usagi have so far proven fruitless. She is still alive and in the southeast quadrant of the country, but elusive and dormant. Lan, the girl Luna and Artemis found, turned out to be a dormant senshi from the era of the fall of the Moon Kingdom and, once she regained her memory, ascended from Sailor Nu Phoenicis (as she was apparently originally from the Phoenix constellation) to her super form, Sailor Solar Phoenix.

She is one of Usagi's guardians, allied to her by the late Queen Serenity. Why she was dormant all those years as opposed to having been in the same country as the others remains unknown. Aside from intermittent youma attacks, life has had an uneasy peace. All people tied to the senshi age slowly, and at thirty four, Lan looks more like her fifteen-year-old daughter's sister than her mother.

She, Luna, and Artemis remain dedicated to finding Usagi and waiting for the rebirth of the planetary senshi. Efforts to reach the Starlights have been unsuccessful for reasons unknown. But recently, there have been other blips appearing on the computers that lie in the basement of the house the team shares. Other senshi are now awakening, but none of them are system natives.

It seems Lan was just the first of many foreign starseeds to be born on Earth. What can this mean? And what about the mysterious enemy that had so utterly beaten them twenty years prior?
User Image

★★★★★

"Even the smallest flower can strike a deadly
blow, for in beauty and love there is great
strength."

★★★★★

Civilians are your character before they become a senshi and while they're not gallivanting around in frills and miniskirts. This is who you'll play as the most, as your characters presumably have lives outside of trying to figure out where in the world is Carmen Sandiego Usagi.

Civilians (or civvies, as we call them) have four options, followed by two more options. Once you decide if they're a boy or girl, of course.

First, you choose your age group. In La Luna, there are four to choose from.

★ 11-13 years old, in grades 5-7
★ 13-16 years old, in grades 8-10
★ 16-18 years old, in grades 11-12
★ 18-22 years old, college or post-high school

Then, once you decide the age group your character will be in, you have the chance of one of two different bases based on your character's core personality.

★ Extrovert, for you outgoing, confident or perpetually rebellious folks
★ Introvert, for you reserved, shy, or antisocial folks

Examples:

User Image 18-22 male extrovert User Image 16-18 female extrovert

Civilians will be on ye olde certs.

As far as NPCs go, we mainly have Luna and Artemis. There are not any plans for any other major NPCs at this time.
User Image

★★★★★

"The reason I made it this far...
and the reason for me to fight...
is to save my friends who were always there for me.
That is what it means to be a Sailor Senshi!"

★★★★★

★Senshi★

NOTE: These guidelines/rules also apply to knights.

This is what's known as 'regular senshi'. This is the first of the senshi stages. Your fuku is pretty basic, your attacks not all that spectacular yet. Chances are you're still reeling from having an animal speak to you and tell you that you have magical abilities and that they need you to help save the world. I mean, that stuff only happens in movies, right? You can't remember any of your past life at this point, but, OOCly, you can start working on developing the world you came from.

You also get: a communicator with earpiece, and a henshin pen, both of which will match the colors of your fuku.

REQUIREMENTS★

You can only get senshi through a contest or event in which you win a slot to be powered-up. Thus, there are no roleplay requirements for a civilian to become a senshi.

★Super Senshi★

This is the next senshi stage, with another attack and a bit more complicated uniform. The attack can be a powerup of the first attack, or another attack altogether. You get more powerful at this stage and can kick more a**. Also, choices made as a regular senshi may start affecting you now, if you've started to let the darkness into your heart.

REQUIREMENTS★

★ 7 solo entries- min. 500 words each
★ 8 regular rps - min. 750 words each
★ 4 battle rps - min. 750 words each
★ 1 Open RP - min. 500 words
★ Awakening RP with a Guardian - min. 500 words
★ One training RP with Lan or another senior senshi - min. 500 words
★ Minimum one (1) month since last power-up

All RPs must be concluded to count, even if word count is reached.

If you are aiming for a Dark Senshi this power-up, you must FIRST hit the regular requirements, and then you must complete a corruption RP with Amasis. You can only officially corrupt at the end of one stage heading into another. You are welcome to allude to a predisposition to corruption throughout, however.

★Eternal Senshi★

Welcome to the final combat senshi stage! Your senshi is very powerful and gets a complicated costume with little bonuses such as wing-like structures (think Eternal Sailor Moon). Your final attack is here and the most awesome of all! If you've turned away from the side of good, you're certainly not a force to be trifled with!

REQUIREMENTS★

★ 10 solo entries- min. 500 words each
★ 12 regular rps - min. 750 words each
★ 5 battle rps - min. 750 words each
★ 2 Open rps - min. 500 words each

If you are changing alignments you must FIRST hit the regular requirements, and then you must complete a corruption RP with Amasis (to go Dark), or a redemption RP with a good-aligned royal senshi.

★Royal Senshi★

Your character has remembered their past life and reached their final, special form. Their starseed is at its highest power ever and you get a stunning outfit for them to wear! While still tied to Earth, they've been tied back to their home permanently and can draw on the power of that celestial body, and it allows them to transform back into Eternal form should they get threatened and need to defend themselves.

As long as they're in this form, leader Royal senshi can resurrect or heal their court senshi, while court senshi can bind their power to aid their leader senshi. It's said Royal senshi can defend themselves, but how exactly is a mystery; not even Luna and Artemis know.

In this stage, court senshi take the designation of Prince or Princess, while leader senshi take King or Queen.

REQUIREMENTS★

★ 10 solo entries- min. 500 words each
★ 15 regular rps - min. 750 words each
★ 6 battle rps - min. 750 words each
★ 3 Open rps - min. 500 words each
★ Remembrance RP or solo - min. 1000 words

If you are changing alignments you must FIRST hit the regular requirements, and then you must complete a corruption RP with Amasis (to go Dark), or a redemption RP with a good-aligned royal senshi. HOWEVER. Once you make this final switch, you cannot be corrupted or redeemed. Once your starseed/crystal has blossomed to its fullest, your alignment is fixed.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what this business about leader and court senshi is. In La Luna, we have our home system as being more a curiosity on the backdrop of the universe. Usagi was the leader senshi, the planetaries her court. Chibi-Usa takes it further with her the leader of the court with the Amazoness Quartet. In La Luna, the senshi of a constellation, such as Cygnus, or Ursa Major, is the 'Usagi' of that system, the named stars of that constellation their court. All constellation senshi are considered 'meta-plot' characters for this reason.

What if you're an asteroid/comet/other star, you ask? Then you're a 'rogue' senshi. This only means that you're 'court' rank. However, there is a way for a rogue senshi to attain leader status- that is by gathering at least three senshi and going through an application process. Rogue senshi who become leader senshi in this manner are a big responsibility and are subject to the same activity rule as meta-plot characters.

Court senshi have a starseed and leader senshi have a star crystal. When Royal status is achieved, a leader senshi's crystal changes to its final form, but a court senshi's stays the same.

Good and regular senshi will be on ye olde certs.

Dark senshi will be on ye olde certs.

User Image

★★★★★

"We'll transcend time, to live again...
Perhaps this time, we'll find happiness."

★★★★★

Guardians are exactly that- little animals that protect and guide your senshi. They are responsible for awakening new senshi and sticking close to advise them. Guardians are confined to animal form until they gain in strength to make the transition to a human form they can flicker in and out of at will.

Animal forms are bases, but human forms are completely custom. Guardians will be kept comparatively uncommon in relation to the senshi and can be good or evil, and do not have to bind to a senshi if they don't want to.

REQUIREMENTS★

★ 7 solo entries- min. 500 words each
★ 8 regular rps - min. 750 words each
★ 4 battle rps - min. 750 words each
★ 1 Open RP - min. 500 words
★ One training RP with Luna, Artemis, or another human-form Guardian - min. 500 words
★ One RP awakening a new senshi - min. 500 words
★ Minimum one (1) month since acquisition

ANIMALS★

Wolf★ chosen because it can be explained away as a large mutt dog or a wolf-dog hybrid. Will be available in any existing wolf or dog coat pattern.

Fennec Fox★ chosen because it's adorable, mostly, but because they're small, easily hidden, and can be mistaken for some sort of small mutt dog, probably a chihuahua cross. Will be available in any existing fox pattern.

Cat★ chosen because it's canon, obviously. Will be available in any existing domestic cat pattern.

Raven★ also chosen because it's canon. Will be available in any existing pattern from any bird in the family Corvidae, which includes crows, ravens, jackdaws, jays, and rooks.

Mouse★ chosen because it's sort of canon a la Sailor Iron Mouse, and because every magical soldier shop needs at least one small rodent companion. Will be available in any existing mouse or rat pattern.

Rabbit★ chosen due to adorableness and common place in households. Will be available in any existing wild or domestic rabbit or hare pattern.

Lizard★ chosen due to needing a reptilian representative. Will be modeled after the gecko and will be available in any existing reptilian pattern, including snakes

Muntjac Deer★ Seriously, look it up. Cutest tiny deer ever. Also a pet that would be easy enough to acquire, thus easy enough to explain away. Will be available in any existing deer pattern.

Guardian animals share the same certs as civilians.
User Image

★★★★★

"In a corner of the universe, there is a planet which plays a beautiful melody.
The planet Earth."

★★★★★

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

This is the fair city in which our story takes place. Celeste is a city in the southeastern area of the United States. Specific state isn't important, and no Googling it- it doesn't actually exist! (Except Celeste, TX, but this isn't Texas, so neener neener). For more information on each school, plus information on other parts of the city, please refer to the Setting subforum in the guild!

★CELESTE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL★

Celeste Elementary School lies in the middle of the city, in a one-story compound composed of several flat-aluminum-roofed brick buildings. Covered walkways connect each building. Grades K-6 attend here, and there is a large playground behind the school. It's a public school and no uniforms are required.

DRESS CODE★

★ no straps less than three finger-widths on shirts
★ no shirts short enough to show midriff
★ no undergarments showing
★ no chains
★ pants must fit the waist and cannot drag on the ground
★ no skirts or shorts shorter than the level of your fingertips when placed at your side
★ no backless shoes or bare feet, or heels above two (2) inches in height.
★ no offensive markings on clothing
★ no extreme hairstyles

★CELESTE MIDDLE SCHOOL★

Celeste Middle School is down the street from Celeste Elementary school. It is a two-story singular building with brick walls and a flat concrete roof. A curved outcropping on the second story of the face of the school marks the school library. A gymnasium/auditorium is the only separate building and it's behind the main body of the school, beside a blacktop court. Grades 7 & 8 attend here. It's a public school and requires no uniform.

DRESS CODE★

★ no chains
★ no skirts or shorts shorter than the level of your fingertips when placed at your side
★ no bare feet, or heels above two (2) inches in height.
★ no extreme hairstyles

★CELESTE HIGH SCHOOL★

The high school is a three-story trio of buildings near the middle and elementary schools. It has brick walls with a sloping shingle roof on each building, covered steel walk ways connecting the buildings at each floor. There is a courtyard in the center. The gymnasium/auditorium is built into the building on the left and the blacktop is out behind that. Grades 9-12 attend here. It is a public school and no uniform is required.

DRESS CODE★

★ no chains
★ no bare feet, or heels above three (3) inches in height.
★ no extreme hairstyles

★CELESTE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY★

Celeste Institute of Technology is one of the foremost leaders in computer, natural, and mechanical sciences. It's a sprawling campus on the south side of the city, with three-story steel and concrete buildings. Bus service travels there frequently and many of Celeste's recent innovations came from C.I.T. It's not a public university and can be quite expensive, but scholarships abound for the enterprising student! Dorms are on the northwest part of the campus and are co-ed.

DRESS CODE★

There is no dress code, but public decency laws are requested to be obeyed.

★ST. MICHAEL'S ACADEMY★

St. Michael's Academy is on the northeast side of the city and is an all-in-one. That is, grades K-12 attend here. St. Michael's even has its own college. However, while the grade school is private, the college is not and acts as the right-brained counterpart to C.I.T., specializing in the arts and literature. The Academy also has one of the best medical colleges in the area and many of Celeste's medical workers either teach/taught at or went to St. Michael's Academy of Medicine.
The school is very large, as there is a pair of buildings for boarding grade school children and, on the other side, dorms for college attendees. Rules for any student living on campus are very strict in the way of behavior and all dorms are strictly same-sex.
The buildings are made of brick and stone and are typically three-story. The college is separate from the grade school and the medical college has its own building as well. There are uniforms for the grade school, divided by grade- K-5, 6-8, and 9-12. The college has no uniform but the dress code is VERY strict.

DRESS CODE★

★ no sleeves shorter than mid-upper arm (i.e no sleeveless and no babydoll tees) unless covered by a jacket
★ no chains
★ no skirts or shorts shorter than the level of your knees
★ no backless or open-toed shoes, with heels no more than two (2) inches in height
★ no extreme hairstyles

★CELESTE COMMUNITY COLLEGE★

Celeste Community College is on the east side of the city, north of the stadium. It's a place for people to get general education and associate degrees, either stand alone, or in preparation to go to one of the higher schools. Bus service is run by on the hour every hour from eight in the morning until nine at night.

DRESS CODE★

There is no dress code, but public decency laws are requested to be obeyed.

User Image

★★★★★

"Never doubt the power of innocent dreamers.
Never doubt the dreams of innocent children.
Never doubt your worst nightmare."

★★★★★

Yes, a battle system! It's still in development for now, so stay tuned!
User Image

★★★★★

"The darkness calls to the light, and the light calls again to the darkness.
Is this the will of the galaxy?
Saying I will end the war.
Will that be the end of everything?
And that glaive of death, this time must I be the one to bring it down?"

★★★★★

This is a short synopsis of what is essentially the second page- sales! What this post is for is to give a brief description of each event type we run, and to let you know if there's any events of that type running. If there are, click on back to the corresponding post on the second page for more information and specifics, including rules relating to that specific event!

★Raffles★

Raffles are where people buy tickets, which are later drawn for prizes. They're a staple of B/C shops, and the rules vary widely according to each shop's preference. Here, the overall rules are:

★ Raffles will typically be newbie/lowbie events, so don't be surprised if you don't get to play much once you have a couple characters
★ Raffles will also typically be restricted to quests that have been ok'ed by staff, but will vary from event to event
★ You can proxy for one other person, but no one else can proxy for that person after you do
★ Raffles do not begin or end until a member of staff says GO or STOP.
★ Specific rules may contradict the general rules, so above all else - READ THE RULES

Current Raffles★ None Currently
Past Raffle Results★ n/a

★Auctions★

Auctions! Another staple of B/C shops. Here, people compete to try and win a prize by making the best offer for it! Rules tend to be fairly consistent across the board, though small variations are notable. Here, we go by:

★ Items are accepted as well as pure, but we accept items at average marketplace value ONLY.
★ Bids cannot be retracted once made, so BID WISELY
★ There will be a 10 minute anti-sniping window. Any bids made within the last 10 minutes of the auction will extend that auction another 10 minutes, ad infinitum, until 10 minutes passes with no bids. This is to prevent people from swooping in at the last second and stealing an auction.
★ An auction does not begin or end until a member of staff says GO or STOP
★ The exception to this is if there is an auto buy (AB) available. If someone posts the auto buy, then the auction is over, even if staff has not yet said STOP.
★ No proxies, sorry, and no combining bids.

Current Auctions★ None Currently
Past Auction Results★ n/a

★Role Play Contests★

Writing prompts! Not all B/C shops have these. In fact, they are typically only found in very role play heavy shops like La Luna, or perhaps more familiar shops like Soquili, or SoA. Rules vary from shop to shop and even within a shop, contest to contest. Our basic rules will be:

★ Editing an entry is fine as long as the contest has not yet ended. Once the contest has concluded, all editing afterward is subject to disqualification.
★ Only one entry per prompt, please
★ No proxies! These are skill competitions!
★ Only use the prompts provided
★ These contests will not be restricted overwhelmingly to one group- people of all experience will get a chance to play!
★ As rules differ from contest to contest, pay attention to any rules for an individual contest that conflict with these general rules. If there is conflict, go with the specific rule-set!
★ Writing competitions do not begin until a staff member says GO, but will end when time runs out, regardless of whether or not a staff member says STOP. Any entries posted after the cut-off will not be counted.

Current Writing Contests★ None Currently
Past Writing Contest Results★ n/a

★Other★

Sometimes there are contests we run that don't just fit into one mold or the other. These will be fairly rare, as our shop will tend to run on writing contests and flatsales, but here are examples of what we'll typically run:

★Flaffles★ which are a mix of raffle and flatsale in that you raffle off and if you win, you pay x amount of gold for your prize. Rules typically include:

★ no proxying
★ only one ticket per person

★Treasure hunts★ etc, which are rp-based scavenger hunts where the prize can be anything, from a voucher for the next flatsale, to a guardian animal, getting that first civvie, or even growing into a senshi. Rules vary, but will usually include:

★ no proxying
★ must have an accepted quest or established character
★ limited slots on a first-come, first-serve basis
★ only one slot per person
★ begin when leading staffer says GO, ends when leading staffer proclaims the winner

Current Other Contests★ None Currently
Past Other Contest Results★ n/a
User Image

★★★★★

"You see, girls don't have to wait for a prince on a white horse all the time, do they?
Sometimes they should ride on the back of a white horse to find their prince by themselves!
It depends on you whether you can make your dream happen."

★★★★★

For a look at how, when, and why our cast has assembled the way it has, follow [HERE] and scroll to the right!

Clicking leads to the character's journal, provided there is one.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

★★★★★

"Darkness and light are always right next to each other.
Show a little fear or a drop of a tear, and the darkness will grow and start to attack... consuming the light."

★★★★★

Here's a place to check out all the nifty shops we're affiliated with! We put our affiliate applicants through a rigorous testing system, including testing their reflexes with high-powered sports equipment, CAT scans, Rorschach blots, rabies shots, and making sure they brush their teeth in circles and not up and down. Go to them and say hi!

If you want us to link to you, please provide a 200x40 banner and we'll be happy to add you on!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/breedable-changing-pets/la-luna-setting-up/t.66798259/][img]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz286/LaLunaShopWork/guildbannerlittle.png[/img][/url]

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

★★★★★

"We fall in love...
Our hearts may break...
We lose sleep longing for someone...
There are many painful times like these...
But that's how we know that we're alive."

★★★★★

All staff members, regardless of rank or job, are expected to perform five basic duties.

Greet newbies
Answer any questions people may have to the best of their ability
Be active in the shop itself and interact regularly with patrons
Enforce the rules of the shop
Maintain professionalism in the shop

Username★ Amasis
Status★ active
Position★ owner
Job★ shop owner, artist, head of art staff
  • civilian/upgrade/Guardian artwork
  • human base creation/updating
  • Guardian animal templating
  • certing
  • quest critique and approval (Senshi specialization)
Age★ 24
Gaian Age★ 8 years
Sex★ female
Likes★ pico de gallo, cats, reading
Dislikes★ mushrooms, spiders, cashiering
Favorite Quote★ "Oh goddammit..."
Other★ very approachable, but sort of ADD. Don't be afraid to poke her about things.

Username★ Seiana_ZI
Status★ active
Position★ owner
Job★ shop owner, head of RP staff, shop administrator
  • planning/running RP and meta!RP events
  • critique and approval of quests
  • guild infrastructure maintenance
  • shop organization maintenance
  • bookkeeper/event tracker
  • misc. emergency duties
Age★ NaN
Gaian Age★ Nine!
Sex★ Little Endian.
Likes★ Video Games, Programming, Storytelling, Humour, Lunchtime
Dislikes★ Messy Floors, Segmentation Faults, BioWare's Obsession with Witchy Women, Opinion Articles
Favorite Quote★ "Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist." - Stephen Hawking
A Seiana is★
o1 Prone to obscure video game references
o2 Prone to ranting about video games
o3 Prone to video gaming
Please forgive a Seiana in advance. A Seiana appreciates this.

Username★ Kallysto
Status★ active
Job★ RP management staff
  • planning/running of RP and meta!RP events
Age★ 21
Gaian Age★ Eating your babies since 2004. e__e
Sex★ Female, last I checked.
Likes★ Music of all kinds, Amtgard, breadsticks, and most recently Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Dislikes★ People who refuse to try or work for what they want. e_e Also spiders.
Favorite Quote★ "YOU GUYS PLAY THIS GAME LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE IRL!" -One of my bestest friends talking about RO. e_e
Other★ My rabies shots are up to date.

Username★ Final_Crucible
Status★ hiatus
Job★ RP management staff
Age★ 22
Gaian Age★ 8 years
Sex★ Female
Likes★ Music, Sailor Moon, Being Awesome
Dislikes★ Gradschool and Broken Computers
Favorite Quote★ "Sleep is the best meditation"
Other★I'm very flaky, feel free to PM me any time to poke me in the right direction!

Username★ Oziandra
Status★ active
Job★ RP management staff
Age★ 22
Gaian Age★ 8 Months
Sex★ F
Likes★ Sailor Moon, penguins, Oz stuff, history, anthropology, books, dinosaurs, musicals, etc
Dislikes★ Drama, bad novels, obnoxious classmates
Favorite Quote★ "Don't worry, my last words will be 'I can outrun that lion!' "- Homer Simpson
Other★ Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

Username★ Bluefire Dragonz
Status★ active
Position★ crew
Job★ Artist
  • Civilian artwork
  • Guardian/Bastion artwork
Age★ 26
Gaian Age★ 6 years young!
Sex★ Female
Likes★ Animals, Fantasy/Sci-fi books, Roleplay, Music, Anime, Art. Chocolate... all the chocolate.
Dislikes★ Things that harsh my groove, Spiders, Mushrooms and Tomatoes
Favorite Quote★ "True art is characterized by an irresistible urge in the creative artist." - Albert Einstein
"

Other★ I'm very approachable and friendly, so never be afraid to say hi! I'm a pretty huge nerd and I make a living as a web designer.

Username★ Saint Sergio
Status★ hiatus
Position★ crew
Job★ Artist (probationary)
  • Civilian artwork
Age★ 25
Gaian Age★ 10
Sex★ Female
Likes★ Coffee, punk anything, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, horror games/movies
Dislikes★ Drama, l337 speak, rude people, onions
Favorite Quote★ "DFTBA!" (don't forget to be awesome)
Other★ Sergio is kind of hyper. Also known as Peppermint Coffee so does answer to 'Fee'. Plays Borderlands 2, Fable 3 and TERA. Always drinking coffee.

Username★ Sin Sterling
Status★ active
Position★ crew
  • Item artwork
Age★ 26
Gaian Age★ 8
Sex★ F
Likes★ Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon, Landscape design, scenery, painting
Dislikes★ Rudeness, needlessly pointing out the obvious, disillusions of the industry newbies dashed by harsh reality
Favorite Quote★ "I reject your reality and substitute my own." ~Mythbuster Adam Savage
Other★ PMing is the fastest way to get a reaction from wild Sins

Username★ Strawberri Stardust
Status★ active
Position★ crew
  • Item artwork
Age★ 25
Gaian Age★ 7 o.o
Sex★ Female!
Likes★ Music, Reading, Writing, Plotting, Pink, and a crap-ton of other stuff >w>
Dislikes★ A lot of red P: Homestuck >.>; I can't think of much else o.o
Favorite Quote★ "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the f*** you were gonna do anyway." - Robert Downey Jr.
Other★ Please quote me :3 I'm easily distracted and may miss things! PMs are also welcome :3

Username★ Lady Yukaharu
Status★ active
Position★ crew
Job★ RP management staff (probationary)
Age★ 20
Gaian Age★ 7 years give or take
Sex★ Female
Likes★ Shrimp, sleeping, anime, reading, sleeping, strawberries and other yummy fruits, manga, singing and sleeping
Dislikes★ Vegitables, waking up, spiders, being woken up, being awake, spiders, when my internet isn't working/not having internet, spiders...did I mention spiders?
Favorite Quote★ "I didn't fall, I promise! I was just testing gravity and it looks like it still works!"
Other★ Usually found in the deep recesses of her bedroom, a wild Yuka is a good source to ask questions but is quite capable of getting distracted. Feel free to poke a wild Yuka about anything and everything, Yukas don't bite! A wild Yuka is also prone to many multi-fandom references but is quite friendly.
User Image

★★★★★

"Even in the darkest tunnel you'll find some light.
It's deep inside yourself.
Believe in it... and you'll see it."

★★★★★

Concept/Story★ --CosmicNeo-QueenBunni-- & Amasis
Graphics/Art/Layout★ Amasis
Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon★ Naoko Takeuchi, Kodansha/Tokyo Pop, Toei Animation
Battle System★ Amasis
" Inspiration★ Dungeons & Dragons/d20 system, via Wizards of the Coast
Moral Support★ Shop staff and friends. Thank you!

★Tools of the Trade★

Graphics★ Photoshop CS2 & tablet
Pets★ original sketches on paper, photographed/scanned in, lineart & color done with Photoshop CS2 & tablet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff