Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu
*raises hand* *is staff member* which spheres are you looking at hon? ALso welcome back, Liath~ Been quite some time since I've seen you! *used to go by Mochi back in the day*

Oh thanks!! well i actually cant decide on one so i was going to brain storm a few: Diamonds [Senshi], Fairy Tales [which was my original idea for Amalthea], Kraken [Dark Senshi], Heartbreak [dark senshi], aaaand Dolls [dark senshi]...also, woudl it be posible to do a senshi based on Dia de Muertos?
That's a lot of idea i know but i just want to know on which one i should focus, i promise im not doing all of them xP

also.. OoO omg i DO remember you Mochi!! n.n so nice to see you again!
I do think Diamonds is taken. Dolls is fairly close to my own sphere for Sailor Inferna, the senshi of Puppets. Not 100% sure on Fairy Tales, howeeeever Kraken? That sounds like a fun one and I do believe it's free. Heartbreak would be interesting as well. As for Dia de los Muertos, that's probably not acceptable as a sphere. The spheres are centered around things that would hvae been around in their past lives as well, such as flowers, or birds or books etc. Holidays, festivals, etc, of the more "modern" ages, since they wouldn't have existed back then, wouldn't be a choice. Sorry >.> HOWEVER if you could find something of that theme (like an element of it like skulls or marigolds etc) that would work.

And yes! It's been quite a long time! What was it....back in M. Cal. last I saw you? *laughs* that was ages ago!

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Yukaharu
I do think Diamonds is taken. Dolls is fairly close to my own sphere for Sailor Inferna, the senshi of Puppets. Not 100% sure on Fairy Tales, howeeeever Kraken? That sounds like a fun one and I do believe it's free. Heartbreak would be interesting as well. As for Dia de los Muertos, that's probably not acceptable as a sphere. The spheres are centered around things that would hvae been around in their past lives as well, such as flowers, or birds or books etc. Holidays, festivals, etc, of the more "modern" ages, since they wouldn't have existed back then, wouldn't be a choice. Sorry >.> HOWEVER if you could find something of that theme (like an element of it like skulls or marigolds etc) that would work.

And yes! It's been quite a long time! What was it....back in M. Cal. last I saw you? *laughs* that was ages ago!

ehheeh i think i'm gonna center on Kraken and Heart break for now!! And i'll think of somethign else for Amalthea. As for dias de meurtos i COULD go with skulls.. yum sugar candy skulls! or Cempazuchitl... hmmm i'll think about that one.

Well that was 4 years ago XD i just went MIA and decided to come back today, looking back at my activity in Gaia makes me feel so old!

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu

ehheeh i think i'm gonna center on Kraken and Heart break for now!! And i'll think of somethign else for Amalthea. As for dias de meurtos i COULD go with skulls.. yum sugar candy skulls! or Cempazuchitl... hmmm i'll think about that one.

Well that was 4 years ago XD i just went MIA and decided to come back today, looking back at my activity in Gaia makes me feel so old!
If you need any help with things, feel free to come to me~

And I am glad to see you back hon! It's fairly quiet here sadly however you can always poke at me! I'm usually lurking on skype if nothing else XD

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Yukaharu

And I am glad to see you back hon! It's fairly quiet here sadly however you can always poke at me! I'm usually lurking on skype if nothing else XD

Thanks heart heart
I will most likely have a bazillion questions once i start brainstorming XD
Its so weird, i've been checking all the old shops and threads i used to frequent and they are somewhat quieter o.o i guess we are all just getting old!

*starts poking whit a stick* oooh how i missed doing this >D

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu

Thanks heart heart
I will most likely have a bazillion questions once i start brainstorming XD
Its so weird, i've been checking all the old shops and threads i used to frequent and they are somewhat quieter o.o i guess we are all just getting old!

*starts poking whit a stick* oooh how i missed doing this >D
*flails at the poking* eh I think it migh just be gaia itself. IT sort of tanked its own economy and it just.....isn't quite nearly as fun anymore. (and who are you calling old, lady??? I'm only 22 here!)

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Yukaharu
*flails at the poking* eh I think it migh just be gaia itself. IT sort of tanked its own economy and it just.....isn't quite nearly as fun anymore. (and who are you calling old, lady??? I'm only 22 here!)

Oh yeaa i was checking the Marketplace and jumping jellybeans prizes are just ridiculous its just...i dont know..its kinda stupid actually but i guess we all saw that one coming.

>__< oh shush i just turned 24!! TT___TT im ancient!

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu

Oh yeaa i was checking the Marketplace and jumping jellybeans prizes are just ridiculous its just...i dont know..its kinda stupid actually but i guess we all saw that one coming.

Yeah with all those gold generating items that you can buy for real money :T It sort of did itself in. Plus all those cash shop items. Yikes. And lmao no worries. My little sister is about to turn 12 so it makes me feel old XD And then when I sit down and realize I graduated 4 years ago......urf

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Yukaharu
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu

Yeah with all those gold generating items that you can buy for real money :T It sort of did itself in. Plus all those cash shop items. Yikes. And lmao no worries. My little sister is about to turn 12 so it makes me feel old XD And then when I sit down and realize I graduated 4 years ago......urf

I'll admit back in the day when it all started i did spend a few bucks on gaia cash but not it just seems silly to pay for somethign like that xP

I just finished college last week and it all just became too reall all of the sudden. The realization that i am OFFICIALLY an adult hit me really hard XD

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu
Liath Black Di Hollow
Lady Yukaharu

I'll admit back in the day when it all started i did spend a few bucks on gaia cash but not it just seems silly to pay for somethign like that xP

I just finished college last week and it all just became too reall all of the sudden. The realization that i am OFFICIALLY an adult hit me really hard XD
Omg congrats on finishing (and surviving) college!!!!

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Lady Yukaharu
Omg congrats on finishing (and surviving) college!!!!

Surviving being the key word in here lol
it was hard and i tough about giving up more than once but somehow i managed XwX

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Liath Black Di Hollow

Actually Kraken won't work, as it's a mythical creature sphere <3 Fairy tales and heartbreak would, though!

Welcome back to Gaia, Liath. It's been a while~

Feral Wife

14,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
*is summoned by activity* those sound like interesting spheres!

Sparkly Bibliophile

23,300 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Seiana_ZI
Liath Black Di Hollow

Actually Kraken won't work, as it's a mythical creature sphere <3 Fairy tales and heartbreak would, though!

Ah sorry. Twas mistaken then XD I wasn't even thinking about it being a mythical creature (however giant squids are a legitimate thing so that could be an alternative. Eek senshi of giant squids! That could be scary yet quite nifty!!!).

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Seiana_ZI
Liath Black Di Hollow

Aww bummer xP oh well i can focus on those two them
Hmm, like Yu said,would something like gigant squid or that work then?
heheh and thank you!! n.n its been a looooong time!

Shameless Senshi

Liath Black Di Hollow
Seiana_ZI
Liath Black Di Hollow

Aww bummer xP oh well i can focus on those two them
Hmm, like Yu said,would something like gigant squid or that work then?
heheh and thank you!! n.n its been a looooong time!

We have a senshi of cephalopods already so you would be treading a very thin line. Just make sure you don't push too far into Sailor Hi'iaka.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff