Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

I just did that too ase, haha xD my mama is coming to visit so I cleaned evvvvverything.

Savage Stalker

I just got a nice new desk for my room and I was moving stuff around and there was so so so very much dust. x.x;

I got myself into a nice rhythm, clean something, shockswitch, clean something else, a little more shockswitch. By the time I finish cleaning something, shockswitch sounds like fun, and once I never want to see shockswitch ever again, cleaning doesn't sound like such a bad idea. XD;;;

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Shock switch won't load for meeeeeee gonk

Savage Stalker

Okay so I still have some lovelies off CD with no real partners at the moment. SO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE PEOPLE~ heart

I don't have an open nest til tomorrow and if I don't get any takers tonight I'll probably breed the SD and WC together and just hope all those cringe worthy possibilities stay away. XD;

But if you have better options lemme know. heart

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's off CD tomorrow. I have only open nests if you like her and want green eyes.

Savage Stalker

She is way, way too pretty for my pearl boy even if they would have awesome colors combinations. emotion_kirakira

If I can find another match for my SD I may just throw my WC at her though. They could roll some pretty interesting combinations. 3nodding

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I was eyeing your wc. He's a sexy beast XD They would have a huge range of primes too.

Savage Stalker

I'll totally keep you in mind then~ Need to find someone for Origa though and I don't think I would trust someone I don't know from here with her. =/

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Whoop. I have another breed offer on her. I didn't think they liked her, but they just got back to me that they did.

and I seriously have a problem. I can't say no to snappers. I really can't.

Savage Stalker

Ahah~ No worries~ XD;

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I don't have a boy pretty enough to be worthy of her (yet). But I'll work on it! Cause she's seriously gorgeous.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
FrostyPeaches
Oh man. Cricket.. that babby from Buttercup.. imma name him Tiramisu redface emotion_facepalm

Great Name!!

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
Asellus
Okay so I still have some lovelies off CD with no real partners at the moment. SO THEY ARE LOOKING FOR LOVE PEOPLE~ heart

I don't have an open nest til tomorrow and if I don't get any takers tonight I'll probably breed the SD and WC together and just hope all those cringe worthy possibilities stay away. XD;

But if you have better options lemme know. heart

I have these two boys that don't have plans at the moment.

Charming (top) is RTB now, Sherlock is RTB on Saturday. You're welcome to pair them up with anyone you might have.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
*vouches for Charming's charmingness* ;D

Savage Stalker

So Ase just spend the last hour panicking because I thought I had broken my six hundred dollar keyboard because I couldn't get the sound to work. I told my dad and he was like double check your hook-ups and make sure you didn't plug the sustain pedal into the headphone jack.

I won't be living that one down for awhile. sweatdrop

Cricket your spirals are beautiful~ emotion_kirakira

I'm mostly aiming for SDs babbies though with Origa, and I'm afraid my pearl isn't pretty enough for either of your boys. However I might look you up at a later date though. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff