Revel1984
oh noes, what happened?

Too much work, not enough techs.
hire me! D:
FrostyPeaches
hire me! D:

Done! You'll be expected at work 8 or 8:30 am monday morning. *stamps*
<3

@Revel- Yeah this week has been brutal. Our doctor/clinic manager doesn't know when to say enough is enough. Or refuses to say it. *sighs*

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've been insanely busy with work, myself. It's funny because apparently I was being driven insane by the same client this time last year, but now I have 3 more giant jobs on my plate... and somehow I am handling it better haha. Another year of experience!

Just so everyone knows, I am in the process of moving and will be finished next weekend. I probably won't get to the next breeding/open more breeding slots til I'm comfortably situated. @_@ I saw that the latest babies haven't been named yet so make sure they're posted in the naming thread so I can get them tagged up! ^_^

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I have been so bad about getting a name in. some day I will be able to brain names

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
magnadearel
FrostyPeaches
hire me! D:

Done! You'll be expected at work 8 or 8:30 am monday morning. *stamps*
<3

@Revel- Yeah this week has been brutal. Our doctor/clinic manager doesn't know when to say enough is enough. Or refuses to say it. *sighs*
that doesn't sound bad. i think it's better than the current shet i am dealing with at work.
i can start anytime.
FrostyPeaches
that doesn't sound bad. i think it's better than the current shet i am dealing with at work.
i can start anytime.

It is. Trust me. *sighs* It's when they over work us and start rushing us that bad s**t happens. Or things get missed and then we get in trouble.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Aw, I finally get un-killed by work long enough to come poke around again and I missed the soup. Ah well... cest la vie.

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
magnadearel
FrostyPeaches
i can start anytime.

It is. Trust me. *sighs* It's when they over work us and start rushing us that bad s**t happens. Or things get missed and then we get in trouble.

your work environment sounds a lot like my work environment.
are you my real life coworker or something?
FrostyPeaches

XD That would be hilarious. Things have gotten a bit better now. We hired a new tech!
Do you live in the SF Bay area?

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
magnadearel
FrostyPeaches

XD That would be hilarious. Things have gotten a bit better now. We hired a new tech!
Do you live in the SF Bay area?

nooo it too good to be true! i was hoping maybe it be possible. i will keep on dreaming XD
i live in canada emo but do you want to hire me? i will be a tech at the end of the coming year. i know things. i learn fast. i work fast. i remember everything lol.
FrostyPeaches
nooo it too good to be true! i was hoping maybe it be possible. i will keep on dreaming XD
i live in canada emo but do you want to hire me? i will be a tech at the end of the coming year. i know things. i learn fast. i work fast. i remember everything lol.

Aw bummer! *clings*
We just hired a new tech....... but I'd totally say let's hire another. >.> Sadly I'm only a tech assistant. I has no real say in official stuffs. /sad

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
still need to name my bby ...

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100

Quick Reply