Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

and yeah i always start out really strong in my journals and then sloooowly forget and put off updating it. then i get overwhelmed. xD

Friendly Phantom

Capricorn Sunchai
and yeah i always start out really strong in my journals and then sloooowly forget and put off updating it. then i get overwhelmed. xD
This. This soooo much.

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
FelineOddity
Horrible as in super difficult, or horrible as in eyerape, or horrible as in... BOTH? D:

*packs her bags* emotion_0A0

XD Check my idea tracker thread for the Hell Elder... >w> If you really want to get an idea.

I need to acquire a rather large number of funds for it first, though. I've other plans elsewhere I'm saving up for too. XD;

Savage Stalker

*Pings the mule a PM and runs far, far away.*

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Oooh fun... xD So many pretty ideas in there, Hai.

*got distracted by work* More tags.

User Image
User Image
User Image

*sharpens her blade at Ase's departure* emotion_donotwant Whatchu sendin' me, gurl?!

edit: Also, this tag~
User Image

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Obviously sent me that bribe I almost killed Lural in her sleep over last night... emotion_awesome Derp derp.

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

i love that batch of babies. xD too cute, they're like funfetti babbens.

Savage Stalker

More of a kosher check first. XD;
Tags! ^o^

Ugh, PC goes to get looked at today. x_x Hopefully they can order the fan I need soon!!!

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Good luck! emotion_c8 I need to clean my computer fan.. xD Dust and cat fur, ahhh.
I dusted mine out because it was getting warm. After I did that, the fan decided it didn't want to work anymore at all. So I have a huge fan next to my computer to keep it cold. It works great but it is annoying. lol

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
XD That's my worst fear!! Especially since I stick q tips between the propeller blades to get the hunks of dust off the.. inner thing. I feel like I'm gambling every time but it works so weeell. DX

Haha, improvisation!

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

next time just buy a can of air from like walmart or a hardware store! c: it's like a spray bottle so it's safe to use in computers to blow out the delicate bits.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I use those sometimes, I always seem to be out though. gonk And sometimes I think there's too much junk in there for just air to push out, but I've also been using pretty crappy canned air. I got some heavy duty canned air I haven't used yet called "Dust Destroyer", s**t sounds serious!

I should do that soon. XD

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Slowly getting through today's to-do list. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash