Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

*Runs back in after breakfast* My dragons are ... ... some are named after RPCs, others are just... named.

And one is named for a video game character xd

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I try to make their last name the same as their parents, if they have parents or are even named. >.< Then sometimes I try to make the first name kinda sound like their URL letters. >_> But sometimes it really doesn't sound like a name at all. XD

*works on GrayanaxSluash breeding* dramallama

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Mine are mostly named... something vaguely to do with breed appearance/abilities/what they're known for. I've got a couple now that I'm trying to name after their lineages. And there's one I got I named "The Code of Datny" because their url code looked like a name but I'm trying to keep all my names somewhat in line with the sort of convention I already have... XD

Edit: I've got two tsunami's place-holding names I want for some cb Blusangs... I'm totally going to try and start a lineage with them. rofl

Friendly Phantom

I think I'm going to go with Cap.Stark's explanation, it is a complex alien life support disguised as one of your human plastic bags.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
xd Works for me!

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Tags, woo. I changed my gal's name to reflect the naming convention I saw going on. >.< She seems like a sad Kage so I named her after a goddess of unrequited love (going with the 'love' theme).

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Dawwwww babies!

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dangerous Gekko

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*totally pondering bribing Fee for something horrible* emotion_c8

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Horrible as in super difficult, or horrible as in eyerape, or horrible as in... BOTH? D:

*packs her bags* emotion_0A0

Friendly Phantom

lol. Fee doesn't ever have to open regular custom slots. We're all willing to shell out bribe prices. xD -booty grabs for money-

That doesn't sound right.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
I've noticed! It's either freebie customs or bribe customs, never in the middle. XD

It sounded so, so right. emotion_dowant

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

oh man what awesome names you guys picked. xD considering she has most of her daddy's coloring thisbee is a great name!!

phew, went through my journal and added working links for all siblings/offspring. @___@ that was a project. now if I could just actually write out personality blurbs for them... xD

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ah gahd, you've reminded me that my own journal is woefully neglected. XD I should update it!

And thank you, I figured it would work nicely. Little daddy's girl. emotion_kirakira

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

ALSO I'm looking for an RP or two with Dirt so I can apply her to be elder-tized! Someone please hit me up, it can be silly or whatnot I don't even care. xD Dirt is a mimic and mostly harmless, she'd probably like to meet other cemetery kage or just to trail after something that smells nicer than her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff