Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Shy Regular

I figured it might be lol.

And nope, not really. Just sort of playing games while I keep an eye on things.

Cute Fairy

I'm saving up for a 3ds! I've been babysitting a lot.

Wind-up Waffles

Games can be a good way to wake up... depends on the game, though. Grinding/battles usually makes me sleepy. xD;

Thali, and you've been babysitting for a while now haven't you? You must be pretty close. What games did you plan on getting to go with it?

Shy Regular

Been mostly things like fish tank things lol

Cute Fairy

Melomar
Games can be a good way to wake up... depends on the game, though. Grinding/battles usually makes me sleepy. xD;

Thali, and you've been babysitting for a while now haven't you? You must be pretty close. What games did you plan on getting to go with it?

I'm going to get Kingdomhearts 3D and Pokemon x or y! I've got sixty dollars to go! I really hope I get it next week! So excited!!!

Ps. It is way too hot to write. I've tried writing in my pern shop and it comes out so flat. I guess sunburnt/overheated = no writing skill available.

Wind-up Waffles

Today was... fun with homework!
And fun with Frank. Yay! Thanks for your patience on that RP, Moogz. <3 xD

Fish tank! Like Gaia Aquarium, or like Insaniquarium or something? :3

Yeah, you're almost there! That's great. x)

Cute Fairy

Maybe we could trade sometime when I get it? : ) You have it, don't you? Or is that Moog? <3

I'm gonna get my gf to buy the other game, whichever one I get so we can trade. ^^

Dangerous Nerd

Serebii.net
As the GTS has reached 100 million Pokémon traded, the Vivillon pattern distribution has been announced. This pattern will run from today to July 31st 2014 over the Nintendo Network. This Vivillon is exclusive to this download and comes with the special move, Hold Hands, that no other Pokémon can have. It is live now so be sure to get it! Will you get this Vivillon? http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Oh man...nice.

*Wants a 3ds*

My grandma brought my kids each a piggy bank, and they're all saving up for 3DS's and a game. Knowing my kids...pokemon.

Wind-up Waffles

Oh man, I fired up my ds and was totally ready for the new vivillion! And Moogz was like, oh wait... it starts tomorrow. 8[ *cleans glasses loudly*

edit:
Or... it was supposed to start today but it wasn't available yet? Okay, okay. I can deal. xD

Dangerous Nerd

Huh? I got mine before I even posted that, Melo.

Wind-up Waffles

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
I have mine?

Wind-up Waffles

Woo hoo, finally had a chance to try again, and now I have it. :3

Hatted Fatcat

Explain to me how you get the Vivillon, guys. ono -Has her 3ds up and running-