Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Wind-up Waffles

Getting distracted tonight. One thing that distracted me was making dinner, and the other was random Jirachi stuff, so it's all good. XD

Tyche~ Go, kitty! This is new thing is good for you! xD

Corny~
Haha, I can just see Yaima trying to push her around town. Maybe they can meet at the beach? That was the first thing that came to mind.
For Riley, I'm not sure. I think you mentioned his family in the meta (and a well?). Maybe we could incorporate them into an RP to help you develop the story?

Liri~ Good luck with the diamonds! I don't think I've found any yet.

*waves to Mew*

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Wow, the thread is now old enough to drink.....100 times over XD

Or is that long enough?

Eh, it was a stretch of a joke anyways :p

Lol, she did use it though, Melo :p

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Woohoo...

Got what I needed! heart

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Yay!!!!!!!!

And, at my job, I seem to be getting extensive experience in the nothing is working, now figure out why aspect of researching XD

Wind-up Waffles

Tyche~ Good!
LOL I was thinking something similar about the page number. Sort of.
That's been my job from the start. That is the nature of IT though. It's always fun, even when you're pulling your hair out. xD

Liri~ Congrats!

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Lol oh?

And I am real glad that they offered to help me get the grant because, even if I don't get it, that shows that they don't think I have just been doing nothing. I have been trying things and figuring out why they don't work :p

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Thanks Melo! *l*

Dangerous Nerd

*waves to Tyche, Melo, and Liri*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Wind-up Waffles

Tyche~ "Oh," which?
That's a very good point. It shows you're interested in fixing and changing things too. That's more useful than someone who only does what they have to. xD

How is everyone? :3

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Water pokemon beach party! 8D Kirsi's just not the best at communicating. Very childlike since she didn't leave her undersea home until she was a teen.
The well was from Riley's change reaction post. Not sure how I'd fit it into anything. He wouldn't take anyone to meet his family. They've been ashamed of him since his change.

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
'Oh' to thinking something similar about the page number XD

Yeah XD Though honestly, I am shocked they gave me the tasks they gave me :p There are other people, with more experience, working in groups, on one project. I am by myself working on more then one project XD

I am well!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Liri is gooood...

and plotting...

Oh the plotting *cackles some*

Wind-up Waffles

Corny~ Oh! Maybe Yaima could help her with that. She vocalizes just about anything she's thinking when others are around. xD
Oh I see. Poor kid. >< (And that's right, I remember the conversation about the well. Random wishing wells can be found in the forest all the time! Randomly.) I suppose this means that anything's possible for him!

Tyche~ Oh! yes. Well I was thinking "Oh look, it's another 100 pages gone by! But it's nothing special, just 2100. Well there is 21..." I think that's about it. xD
I used to think that getting that kind of work was a punishment. On the other hand, they are Test(ing) Your Might. That's pretty awesome.
And I am glad you are doing well!

Liri~ Yay for plotting! biggrin

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Lol k XD

I also almost made a blackjack comment.

They commented at the beginning that they would be glad if I got 25% of it done, so lets see how far I get in the next month XD (classes start on the 25th and, if I am still working, it would likely be a reduced schedule, with my 24 credit hours)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff