• Team Jacob 100

Trash

.... Damn Tor that's cool! Good job

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
LOL thanks, I still gotta get around to actually getting it to export to a proper HTML document, but at least I have the transforms own so that it doesn't just look like a table lol.

Intellectual Mage

*impressed* That looks awesome, Tor!

Dulcet Scarface

Got a quest, and okay with giving an artist complete design freedom? Well then I have a custom raffle for you!

Open for only a LITTLE more than 24 hours!!

Kawaii Prophet

Das Tor's Significant Otter

Shadowy Celebrant

*Wraps up tag*

Inquisitive Agent

*Tags done* Woo!

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

F a y t h - x

Would a CC entry with some loose guidelines in the quest thread be okay? Example: A character whose clothes are already more of a loose style guideline, and a similar loose style guideline for the powered form like beachwear inspired?

Also this is probably a WAY newbie question, but does single stage only mean an entry for a powered character with no civilian art would be receiving civilian art only, but still count as a powered win?

Dulcet Scarface

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
F a y t h - x

Would a CC entry with some loose guidelines in the quest thread be okay? Example: A character whose clothes are already more of a loose style guideline, and a similar loose style guideline for the powered form like beachwear inspired?

Also this is probably a WAY newbie question, but does single stage only mean an entry for a powered character with no civilian art would be receiving civilian art only, but still count as a powered win?
I'd prefer to work pretty freely with design. And by single stage I just mean no making me do Base-Super-Eternal(and other faction equivalents) at once.

Ririka's Waifu

Shameless Elocutionist

F a y t h - x

Alright. Thanks for the clarification! I wasn't sure on that. biggrin

Sadly I'll probably be sitting this one out. The character I'd enter for would be my first, and I do have some theme ideas for her that I'd like to stick to. <3

Dulcet Scarface

Yeah, that's why there is the disclaimer in the thread that says pretty much, 'if you arn't cool with letting me have freedom of design, do not enter' XDDD

Dapper Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces