Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inquisitive Agent

Omg is so dead at work. I am standing at customer service and I am pretty sure there is no one in the store right now.

Tiny Kitten

*Snugs all.* Sorry guys who are waiting tags from me but I really must head in bed now or else I'll be very dangerous thing when driving tomorrow. I'll try my best with tagging tomorrow even though it's going to be a busy busy day.

Night all! heart

Intellectual Mage

I just got home from my works. Was so much more fun when I could have my cell phone out sweatdrop

Sparkling Senshi

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Lucifer Force
Zzzzzzz...

*flop*

Sparkling Senshi

Hello, Hana! How are you? Today was really long... I got quite a bit done but it still felt slow, you know?

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Lucifer Force
Hello, Hana! How are you? Today was really long... I got quite a bit done but it still felt slow, you know?

I'm okay! Sort of studying for the GREs, sort of doing Japanese, sort of... wanting to do nothing and wanting more threads forever. xd I totally get how days like that are!! What did you end up doing??
Destiny City
NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

If you are searching for the missing senshi from the New Years Eve ball your first clue is standing in along in the park. Maybe you should take a look.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

Intellectual Mage

*looks for a blue paw print on said clue* ninja

Sparkling Senshi

HanaKirei

I'm okay! Sort of studying for the GREs, sort of doing Japanese, sort of... wanting to do nothing and wanting more threads forever. xd I totally get how days like that are!! What did you end up doing??

I got an order to do some design work and it's fairly easy, just takes a long time to do. Your mind kind of wanders while your hands do their work, that sort of thing. smile

Dangerous Lover

Daekie
hey hey hey anyone wanna beat up a senshi? MAYBE BE HER MENTOR THAT TOO

/casts net out
Acubens is always willing to help!

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

HanaKirei
Lucifer Force

The GRE is pretty easy.
What school are you trying to get into?

Dangerous Lover

Any White Mooners looking to be lead astray by Acubens?

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Sweenys_Revenge

How about a Civi that would flirt with her and is also pretty darn fast?

Dangerous Lover

Sirene Naiads
Sweenys_Revenge

How about a Civi that would flirt with her and is also pretty darn fast?
Deal!
8D
Who is she going to be chit chattin' with?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff