Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

*crashes through the window, tuck and roll then stands dusting herself off. Arrows fly through the window just missing her* What the hell guys cut it out... *jumps back through the window*

>.> Oh... kay?

Fashionable Prophet

*watches* >___>;; Ummm... Hytech likes to experiment with movie genres, I guess XDD Noe's an action hero...Mena could probably be in a spy movie...there have been horror movie mock posters in the past...
*Catboi dives for the ground, unslinging his M1A*

Covering up, moving right!

*Crouch-walks towards the window*

Dapper Gekko

*Stares at the last few pages* I... Didn't really understand a word of that X3

Lance wanders in, all shiney and white. "I had a shower!" He grins and pats his furry shoulder to enjoy the sleek shininess.

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

*noms on Mal* lol I.. kind of did? XD

*shuffles over to Lance and twines fingers in his tail shyly*

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

*Noe returns with a broom to clean up the broken glass* Be careful over here. *sighs to herself muttering something about over zealous friends*

Dapper Gekko

GAH!!! *Ish nommed* >3 *Tickles Kai in retaliation*

Lance watches the goings on with an aloof air, completely oblivious to fingers curled in his tail.

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

*squeeks, releasing Lance's tail to tickle Mal back*

I wish I had a taur-boy to play with Lance and Cia. 3nodding

Dapper Gekko

Did you see my message a while ago explaining the types of Hyte I planned on questing for? There was a little message under the first one for you... I'll go find it.

Lance finally realises someone was holding his tail when it is realised with a little tug, turning his head to look at his tail and seeing no one there. Humming to himself, he frowns and takes a brush out, stroking it through his hair and tail.

Dapper Gekko

Mwahahaa! I just got a catchem - tlement fortably

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

XDDD I didn't spot it. lol *hugs* Thank you!!!! *starts counting out the pennies, need a job!* XO

Ive no idea what I'd want.. my classic fav is already taken. XD *points at Cia* Im an oooold fan of black arabians ever since the film The Black Stallion. XD
I have a ton of OC taurs I could go through and a massive album of horse photos. XD

*flops down and shyly watches Lance*

Dapper Gekko

Rofl! I have a job and dunno if I'd be able to afford it!!! I reckon a Questor guild would be awesome here! The amount of awesome ideas that you could read through would be amazing!! And the chance to do Questor Events would be fun!!! Best concepts and RP events based on questing characters ^^

Lance glances at the small human. "Hello?"

Neon Fly's Husband

Allied Recalibrator

Wouldn't it? XD I love questor events, though Ive yet to win one. XD I really do hope I'll be able to get a pet here, especially a centaur. *swoons* Im dying to see Lance and Cia grow. XD
lol I can't but Id do it anyway. XD

*Blushes and liftes a hand in a shy wave* Hi.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50

Fashionable Prophet

*stumbles in blearily* Nngh? I shouldn't be this tired on my day off... *whinewhine* *doubletakes at the time* I think my husband just lied to me to wake me up neutral (He said he was running late to work, but he just left, so he'll be EARLY... ninja )

This is how coherent I am after first waking up *rolls eyes at self*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces