Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

My main is a paladin who's healing specc'd (which is apparently like the weirdest thing ever, but I didn't realize there were more tabs with different options to choose... ^__^;; ), so if I died, everyone else would die too, so I always got soulstone'd, haha XDD

I really, really wanna start playing WoW again because Bliz released the 20-60 easier leveling patch, and I really wanted to get Micchan (my paladin) to 60. She's at...43 now, I think. I haven't played since August... crying

Oh, man...I'm still really really really pysched about Philomena <3 <3 <3 My roommates totally don't understand why I started screaming, heh.
XD Lawl.

Coincidentally... I have a neighbor named Philomena. o_______o;

Gotta go wash my hair. @A@ Bee arr bee later.

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Woot-For-Me
Thnx for nothing...bye....

Thanks for nothing too! The first nothing - trying to buy my Hyte Maxwell, the second nothing - sending two trades to Belle even with explanation, and the third nothing - distressing her by not even sending in an application and expecting to win. If you don't come back, at least we won't even need to put you on the blacklist. evil

Congrats people. Bye bye, little tubes! emo
AnimeEyeshime, I'm working on it. wink

Kiara, don't be too disheartened. Do try again the next flat, alright? We'll do our best to bring more. smile

Fashionable Prophet

O______o That is weird! She doesn't happen to have a Turkish Angora, does she? XDDD (That would be...creepy. Or just weird XDD )

Aged Shapeshifter

8,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
Congrats to the winners! biggrin

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

Congratulations, Kuro Maata, AnimeEyeshime, and Kakui! I hope you'll be happy with your new Hytes! XD I can tell you I loved your applications and the names that you chose [although I have to admit I loved all the applications and names. XD;;]. We're really [and dorkily...] excited to finally be able to put names on their certs - those have been sitting around blank for so long!

Thanks so much, all of you, for making the flatsale such a success - we'll definitely have more sales up soon enough. [I'm already working on the Christmas event special. XD] You've really made our day with all your support! crying

Maxx D
Woot-For-Me
Thnx for nothing...bye....

Thanks for nothing too! The first nothing - trying to buy my Hyte Maxwell, the second nothing - sending two trades to Belle even with explanation, and the third nothing - distressing her by not even sending in an application and expecting to win. If you don't come back, at least we won't even need to put you on the blacklist. evil

Calm down, Maxx... sweatdrop I think you're more agitated than Belle was...

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Congradulations winners. <3 I'm looking forward to seeing them all grow up. ;D
Yes we had some really nice applications, I enjoyed reading all of them heart you all worked so hard! Thanks for caring about the Hytes as much as we do heart
Congrats to winners
My boyfriend walked in my room just as I read the results. Needless to say, he didn't get it and was still confused even after I explained. sweatdrop (He's the reason I'm just getting around to posting now) Hee! I guarantee that Desi is going to a good home. 3nodding

Congratulations to the other winners! I hope to be able to cheer everyone else on during future events. ^^
A late congrats to all the winners!
I fell asleep xD.
[groggily perks up from being slumped over in bed after 20 minutes] So, I'm happy and pleased as pie, but I feel as if I got hit with a sledgehammer over the top of my head. I guess that's what I get for trying to do something from the dreaded College Board -insert retching here- after going to bed at 1. Well, what can one do? sweatdrop

So, now I'm going to stay in bed for the rest of the day and play more puzzles (though they won't be insane. I think I've had enough of those for a god while). burning_eyes
We know Desi is going to a good home, Kakui. heart Did you squeeeee? whee

Ohh Kuro, you should've gone to sleep! Did it go okie? I hopeso~!

Let's hop back to the usual thread, guys! biggrin Since the flatsale is over, we'll just let the thread faaaaade into oblivion. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff