Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

LinChan
Ohhh wow. xD

I'm glad I decided to sit that out~ I need to save my monies.

..I'm actually afraid of birds. Dx

eek How can you be afraid of something that's so completely adorable?!? XD *shot* Birds are like my favorite pets. ^^ Followed by cats. >_> Not a good mix though, lol. XD

Beloved Shapeshifter

think I'll hang in here... the auction is a madhouse
My friend threw a budgie at my face once.

I haven't liked them since. :3; Well - I can stand them while they're caged and such, but once they're out I need to leave the room or I start going into hysterics. x3;

Beloved Shapeshifter

I love birds. I really want a parrot some day.

Friendly Shapeshifter

LinChan

I haven't liked them since. :3; Well - I can stand them while they're caged and such, but once they're out I need to leave the room or I start going into hysterics. x3;

Well gosh, poor budgie. It's not like it wanted to be thrown at your face. XD That traumatic to you though, eh? Sad to hear. Sweet creatures really.

Sparkly Bandit

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
*waits for results* ^^ By the way, good luck to everyone! ^^ These are so beautiful.... ^^

Friendly Shapeshifter

Silver_Tygress

*hi-fives* If I ever had the time I'd get a cockatoo one day, but I barely devout any time to my poor cockatiels. v.v A cockatoo would only suffer. The finches take care of themselves though. XD Cute little things.

Beloved Shapeshifter

LinChan

That's a shame. I can't understand the things people do sometimes.

Arcade Rose's Spouse

Noble Hunter

Wow. Less than a half hour, and there's no hope for me getting that grey boy I wanted...
._.
The only chance now is... this flatsale.

Beloved Shapeshifter

elfgurl1234
Silver_Tygress

*hi-fives* If I ever had the time I'd get a cockatoo one day, but I barely devout any time to my poor cockatiels. v.v A cockatoo would only suffer. The finches take care of themselves though. XD Cute little things.

Yes they definately need time and love. I already know who I'd buy from, but it'll be a while. Most apartments don't allow birds, not around here anyway.
Well, she didn't MEAN to throw it at me. It bit her and she let it go when she was in the middle of bringing it closer for me to see and... yeah. Dx

I don't blame the budgie - and I think birds are beautiful to look at... I just don't like them in touching range of me anymore.

Beloved Shapeshifter

I'm in the same boat Kiara. If I sold all my collectables I might have a chance, but I like them too much 4laugh

Beloved Shapeshifter

well its good to know it was an accident, but so sad that it was traumatic like that.

Maxx D's Princess

Shoujo Shounen

LinChan
Well, she didn't MEAN to throw it at me. It bit her and she let it go when she was in the middle of bringing it closer for me to see and... yeah. Dx

I don't blame the budgie - and I think birds are beautiful to look at... I just don't like them in touching range of me anymore.

Goodness. I love birds and had a ton of budgies once, but if that happened to me, I would probably go into Hitchcock horror movie mode everytime one got within 5 metres of me.

The auction is making my head spin. @_@ I...I love you guys. [And please don't sell all your stuff on our behalf! I promise there'll be more Hytes up for sale in the future!]

Jun D's Prince

Garbage Cat

Kuro Maata
LaBlue Belle
Maxx has a DandiiDooDad too! I must make him wear it on his head, then he can be a dandy boy~!!! xd

I'd find that far too amusing to keep from making fun of him for it. And that's not a good thing, to make fun of someone! But, since I've hung around here, I can already tell what kind of personality Maxx has. xd

Yeah, she's getting meaner every day huh, that girl? That said, I'm a Yankee doodle dandy? Maybe without the Yankee bit.

As a general PSA - yowza. I can't believe the auction myself, though I died from colouring both of them. Still though, like Jun said, there's more to come real soon. Don't fret, a'ight? wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff