Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3?

<3 0.8494623655914 84.9% [ 79 ]
gold 0.1505376344086 15.1% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 93 ]

*hugs Eauo* I would be willing to help out in managing/planning things but I'm afraid my coloring skills aren't up to par so I may not be able to help as much as you are needing. My presence on Gaia has been spotty lately, mostly because a lot of the shops I was in have faded away so it is somewhat disheartening to log in anymore but if I had a Gaian job again I would definitely come back and be more active.

Feral Vampire

I don't think I've been around quite enough to justify applying to be a co-owner.. smile But I can definitely help in multiple ways. I've been wanting to get a tablet and PS again to get back into arting/coloring, and I'm pretty good at putting on games and rp events. <3
I can't wait to see what happens with the shop ^-^
Co-Owner Found!
I just want to thank everyone who has shown interest or support since my last post, once again.
It made me really happy to know that people are still interested in seeing what becomes of Hell Bound. <3

On that note, a new Co-Owner has been found!

L ii a t h will be our new Co-Owner!

Many of you probably recognize her from around the B/C, or even from Hell Bound in particular.
She has always been an active and supportive member of the HB community, and has been here since the beginning!

We will be working together to bring the shop back into tip-top shape as soon as possible, and I am confident
that with her help we will be able to do just that.

Lii will be handling more of the day-to-day "shop front" sort of things, due to my time being limited these days,
while I will be working much more behind the scenes to help keep things running smoothly. With this new help,
I hope to be much more active around the shop, and perhaps even on gaia, in general!
There are a few changes we are discussing, and a new thread will likely be opened for the shop once we have
things figured out.
In the meantime, know that Hell Bound IS coming back! Hopefully even better and stronger than ever before. :>

To anyone interested, we have briefly discussed the likelihood of opening hiring once we have worked out other
details and have a plan of action in place. Of course, that also depends on how many positions we may need filled
depending on who from previous staff is still available/interested and such. Something to keep in mind, though c:

Anyway, exciting things are definitely in the works for the near future. <3

I can't wait to get back into the swing of things with help from L ii a t h!

L ii a t h

Tipsy Kitten

Thank you thank you!
      I'm so excited to be apart of this, and look forward to a bright shop future! emotion_bigheart
      Eauo

Got your pms, will be answering tonight after work, just wanted to pop on real quick during break!

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
GO LIIATH!!!! WHOOT!!!
L ii a t h
      Thank you thank you!
      I'm so excited to be apart of this, and look forward to a bright shop future! emotion_bigheart
      Eauo

Got your pms, will be answering tonight after work, just wanted to pop on real quick during break!

heart
No problem, hun! Take your time c:

Handsome Shapeshifter

*Endless gasp.*
Congrats on the position Liiath! I look forward to seeing what you guys do with the shop... I really need to rp here. My poor hounds are lonely sad plus it might help JumpStart my muse for NaNoWriMo lol

CitrusCupcake's Fangirl

Anxious Star

Haaaaaay! Super excited to see this place up and on the go again! I'm definitely down to be on staff if I'm wanted! smile smile

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
I might work on a sci-fi for NaNoWriMo
Announcement!

Hey everyone!
We're excited to announce that the shop move and a grand re-opening event will be happening very soon!
We're aiming for October 25th (but please note this date MIGHT change), so please look forward to it!
Once the shop has moved, the new thread will be linked here for convenience.
Hiring is still a possibility, but won't be happening until later, if we do decide it's needed.
Thank you!

Offensive Hero

-pokes nosy in-
>3>
-pats hounds-

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
asdfjkl;

NEW THREAD!!! YAY!!!!
biggrin We're excited about things to come! Event is coming together nicely, so far. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff