24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Handsome Shapeshifter

Feral Vampire

*peeks* heart
Hey guys, Eauo here~

So -- it's been awhile since the shop has really been up and running smoothly. We've kind of bumped along at the end before life took over and things more or less came to an abrupt halt and, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't even been on Gaia all that much lately.

The truth is, I'm not really sure how much time I have to spend on gaia anymore or how much I'll be around. A LOT has happened in the last year and a half, and it feels like much longer than that for sure.

So I guess, this is me apologizing for kind of dropping off the planet, and also not being able to say when or if I'll really be coming back. At least, not in the same full capacity that I was before. I'm still around, now and then. I don't think I could ever really give up on gaia or the B/C for good.

But, anyway, that does leave some questions about the shop.

I'll admit, I LOVE this place. Hell Bound is the first shop I ever had where it really seemed to kind of come together nicely, and the community here, right from the beginning, and through the rough patches, and especially when I had my accident, has just been great. You guys are terrific. I mean that, and want to thank you all for that. emotion_bigheart

But, I just don't have the time for this shop anymore like I want to be able to have for it. Not now, at least. I also don't want it to become just another shop in the gaia b/c graveyard though, either. So, here is what I'm going to do -- or at least try to do, depending on the offers I get.

I'm looking for a new shop owner.
With the stipulation that I remain as potentially a co-owner/manager and be able to just focus on coloring and helping out now and then with other stuff. Please see under the spoiler if you're interested.

And thank you all for hanging in there -- again. <3

If you're interested in inquiring about becoming a co-owner, or even just a manager, (tbh I'm not entirely sure exactly what will happen, it depends on the offers I get and how much I feel like I click with you, etc) please send me a PM.

- I might take a few days to get back to you. I'm not on gaia every day, but don't fret, I WILL get back to you even if it's to politely decline.

- I am not opposed to selling the shop outright.... but you would have to be VERY convincing, and I'm not sure I'm willing to let it go entirely. This place has been my baby for awhile, just saying, lol.

- I'm probably going to turn down anyone who isn't an active member of the community with some experience. I'm sorry. I know that might be disappointing to some potentially really wonderful people, but I just don't want it to suddenly go under, again, because of lack of time or motivation, or because someone decides to suddenly leave gaia, etc. I hope you understand!

- I think that's it for now. If you have ANY questions, please ask. I won't bite smile

Giving this a little bump.... <3

Tipsy Kitten

Considering!
      Just really sick right now, bleh.
      Either way, glad there might be hope for a revival!
      Love this shop <3

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Oh man! I would love to try to be a part time manager to this place

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash