Welcome to Gaia! ::

shyanimegrl rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 3, 7 Total: 16 (3-24)

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shyanimegrl rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 3, 5 Total: 10 (3-24)

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
iiiSundae
Events

Flatsale #1

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. DATE TBD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. These pets will be FREE to winners
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. To win, you must post the picture of the frog they are based on - any picture of that particular frog!

First event previews!

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Cute fs preview >u<

Um, did I successfully match the dice game roll? c: I'm also curious of if the dice game prize's gender can be picked?
shyanimegrl
ouo

Yes you did! biggrin and congrads, also you can pick the gender yes that is fine :3

I should make a certing form >>;

Also going to charge on FS after all, after discussing with a few peoples to keep hoards down and I was told gold was nothing D: which with inflation I understand! Just wanted to say reason but will update!

- Ska
w00t okay added form

added Lil as a game person, I will make lots of pets for her to sale!

Also anyone want to cloth the mule in a steampunky outfit, keep it around 300k or under, gets a free custom!

- ska

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Yay, thank you! c8 I shall think of a name and gender ^u^

I would also like to ask, if we have more than one pet, could it be that with the fact of our username being in the owner field of the cert, yet can we in roleplay have multiple human characters also? For example, the human guardian of one of my pets is character A while the human guardian of one of my other pets is character B?
Yes, I think I get what you mean, roleplay as if you were someone else but the username will appear on cert. this is fine! :3

gotta run to bank for work be back in a bit~

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Okay yay thank you again! ^u^

I hope you have a smooth time at work! c8
Thanx biggrin back from bank watching Toonami xP and just answering emails D: Job is easy but full of lots of junk to do

How is everyone! Its a nice day here, been hot but very pretty!
iiiSundae
Cliff Monkey

User Image

Stages
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Puppy - about 1 week
OOOOOOAt this stage the pup is a fluffy little ball of down feathers. Defendant on their owners/parents these pups still need lots of attention.
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Youngster - 2 to 3 Weeks
OOOOOOThese pups are curious and starting to get their main feathers in, learning to fly can be hazardous though!
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Adult - Final Stage
OOOOOOThese little guys always seem hungry, but are loyal to the hand that treats them!
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Elder - Special

Types
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tame Most common species, the Cliffies that run around Town are all pretty tame to humans.
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wild Found outside the city, hard to catch and tame.
OOOUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cosplay Somehow, these pups take on the personality of something familiar....

Got this up and some images going~

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome back from the bank ^u^
Oh I miss watching Toonami *u*

I'm currently taking a short breather from coursework ahaha.. cx;

x3 I just dove into my inventory and played around in trying to put together an avatar design for the shop:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you happen to like it, I have all 7 items and gladly can gift them >u<
Morning!

User Image
Updated this with numbers~

@shy - I like the jacket and the headgear, more brown tones if you have em

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items