Welcome to Gaia! ::

+1 1 100.0% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 103 104 105 > >> »|

Eauo

TOTALLY RANDOM BUT
where did you get your sigmap from? it is gooooorgeoussssssssss! the brown. * A*;

Bear

oh man I was also wondering about that sigmap, it's niiiiiiice

Gallant Gawker

Whoa whoa!

Completely missed the new thread! D:
bell curve
Eauo

TOTALLY RANDOM BUT
where did you get your sigmap from? it is gooooorgeoussssssssss! the brown. * A*;

Soldier of Song
oh man I was also wondering about that sigmap, it's niiiiiiice

I made it! biggrin

Bear

Welcome, Wyrm!

You do nice work, Eauo. *_*
well it looks amazing! :'D
The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Whoa whoa!

Completely missed the new thread! D:

(because i actually might have forgotten to announce it in the old thread. /shifty eyes)

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

weh, sorry i haven't been around too much, school's been busy this week and it's gonna be a tough weekend too :U

/licks up on soldier

Bear

pssst bell curve I wanted to tell you that breedings are a thing in Wardwood if you wanted to enter your doe!!

alas you cannot be my newbie since it's no totems, not 1 or less... but I do wish you luck if you enter. >:9

KRUMMEL i am like constantly covered in your saliva

slips n slides everywhere
Soldier of Song
Welcome, Wyrm!

You do nice work, Eauo. *_*

bell curve
well it looks amazing! :'D

Thanks, guys! c: I may or may not open a mini-shop for imagemaps at some point. Still deciding if I'd want to xD;
i have really got to come up with a unique post format of a sort.

Kami i feel ya - have to do a full-shift for work tomorrow and i'm not paid for overtime. :c

Soldier ooh, i did not know! admittedly i've been behind on everything this week, but i definitely need to check that out!
slip n slide this is straying into dangerously inappropriate territory here. /tsktsk

Eauo if you do - i'd definitely buy. ;D

Soldier of Song's Pardner

Floppy Member

yeah :'3 i think i can find some time to squeeze in a couple sentinels to color though, i've been dying to try the female lineart.

@soldier - oh :B this is very true. WOOPS

Gallant Gawker

Man, Kami, your signature reminds me that I've just discovered the song yesterday and...

It's ******** amazing. *v*
hopefully the female lineart will perform! i am actually reuploading the male lineart a little, because i found some little nitpick on the fur that was bothering the heck out of me, so... it is fixed now. >A>;

Dapper Noob

Nice 80's look thar...XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas