Random 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Anime Themed 0.027027027027027 2.7% [ 1 ]
Pokemon 0.081081081081081 8.1% [ 3 ]
Digimon 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Yu-Gi-Oh 0.054054054054054 5.4% [ 2 ]
Nature 0.21621621621622 21.6% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]

Fashionable Werewolf

Its been some months since this place was truly active,even though the last post was at the beginning of this month.Anyways..any and all owed work by me is slowly getting done and I do mean very slowly.
I know im not around much and let the shop "die" so to speak,but there was a very good reason for this. I needed to take a step back and get my emotions in check and back to my old self, you see my depression and anxiety were acting up rather badly back in the spring and then when I was told PM's were being sent by those complaining about how we the staff havnt done anything that is owed, well it pushed me over the edge and thats when I just walked away, I couldnt deal with the stress of gaia related things while trying to deal with my own personal issues at the same time.so I had to walk away and take those many months I had poofed as a break from it all. Also as a side note I have also been dealing with getting my career going and for those who dont know the life of an artist is a giant pain, its hard to get ones name out in the world and at 24 years of age im pushing myself and putting my photos out there, so im trying to also focus more on that right now.
anyways....like I said things I owe are starting to get done slowly now, Ive been working on owed pets off and on.So for now Forever Tree will be on a haitus until all owed work gets done, once all of it is done I will reopen FT and get an event planned out and open hiring again.

In other words I will not be taking FT out of Hiatus until im good and ready to take it out.

Devout Worshipper

Draconian_Peacock

You take all the time you need Drac. Those of us who love you, will still be around when things get going again. My shop has taken a backseat as well since I started working full time, and lost most of my colorists.

Fashionable Werewolf

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Draconian_Peacock

You take all the time you need Drac. Those of us who love you, will still be around when things get going again. My shop has taken a backseat as well since I started working full time, and lost most of my colorists.

Thanks for being understanding Shanra :3

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Even though this shop is on hiatus, I hope all is well.
Sorry that I haven't been too active or talkative. sweatdrop

Fashionable Werewolf

Seiphira
Even though this shop is on hiatus, I hope all is well.
Sorry that I haven't been too active or talkative. sweatdrop

its alright, I havnt been really all that talkative as of late either, Ive been mostly lurking about and taking part in very few shop sales as of late,RL keeps me semi busy so to speak.

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
Yeah I know that feeling.
By the way, if the new MLP Equestria Girls movie is playing near you, it's worth it to go and see it in theaters. I kind of felt a bit awkward going by myself, but it was worth the money. Met some nice bronies too. Unfortunately they were all from out of town.

Fashionable Werewolf

unfortunately in texas its only at theaters in the big cities not the smaller ones which is lame.

cause I was half tempted to go see it when I got paid on Wednesday

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
That stinks. I was surprised it was playing close by for me. I live in Woolrich, PA but it's a half an hour drive to the closest one, which was Williamsport. Surprisingly barely anyone was there. It might of been because there was a comic-con going on at a nearby college (the one I went to last year where my ex friend deserted me).

Also the movie will be released to dvd/blu ray at the end of October (the 28th to be exact if Amazon is right).

Fashionable Werewolf

Devout Worshipper

Draconian_Peacock
ninja

Good evening fashionable, shapeshifter. How have you been?

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
-hides in the shadows- ^.^

Fashionable Werewolf

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Draconian_Peacock
ninja

Good evening fashionable, shapeshifter. How have you been?

Hey shanra, me thinks Ive been good.
How have you been?

Fashionable Werewolf

What's This! Do I see what I think I see. It seems I do and if I do I know you all do as well.
It would seem a Halloween CYO has been put up,so why not go and check it out. wink
Color Your Own

Devout Worshipper

Draconian_Peacock
Hey shanra, me thinks Ive been good.
How have you been?

I've been good. Celebrated 31 yrs of marriage on Sept. 30th. Still dealing with joint pain in my lower back, neck and shoulders, but I doubt that is ever going to go away at this point. I see a chiropractor twice a week, but I am still in pain more times than not. I checked out the grams, but I can't color anything. Hopefully others will take advantage of it. I'm questing for more dragons at the moment, and just logged on to find out a trade request with someone selling one was accepted, so I've been able to buy two of the three I'm looking for, and both from the same user. Oh, and my daughter bought me an auto-harp, so now I just have to learn how to play it, and I'll be able to consider myself a bonafide bard. lol

Fashionable Werewolf

congrats to you on 31 years. :3

I am also hoping others take part,but we shall see if any one does. I would color some,but im having to get some digital paintings done for holiday cards for my sales. so maybe after I get them done I can and the harp sounds like it would be so much fun to play,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff