• Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Daww...you just missed her... >.>

xd

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
@fea - *holds up full length mirror* I found her!! She's in here!!!

Also, I go to post again now that we know which dance it is. lol

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
......Ooooooh I see what is going on...bah, its 6am give me a break! XD

Brain doesn't function this early in the morning. XD

That and I am watching Dr Phil on YT and playing a Facebook game in another window and playing the new pony racing game in another. XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nuuu..... I dun wanna miss her :c -turns around dejectedly and smacks into mirror- OOF User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ..... OMGOASMGSG ITS A FEA!! -points-

Naf... XD
these past few weeks are crazy lol, I'm barley able to keep up with the ORP, the dance and plot RP at wistas atm x,x

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

dia told me in IM last night it was still cool to RP... so I just wont roll razz but I am gonna RP lol

woulda been funny if they'd lasted longer but thats ok XD

anyways off to work, cyaasssss

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
OMG! Fea found a Fea! Does that mean we has two Feas!?

Alright so er...can we just assume he will make the outfits? Saves your busy butt being pulled into another rp. XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Feaception =o

I think technically hes just a 'designer', so he would draw the outfits then tell someone else (like Rarity) how to make them..... but yes lets go with that XD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL oh well yeah but we had to at least get him to do half the work. XD

And thank you Fea! And isn't it great Rarity gets to work for her number one designer? Not just anyone gets that privilege, granted we technically haven't told her yet that she is but oh well, can't see her saying no, it IS Hoity after all. XD

And Feaception is awesome! Twice as many Feas, real or not. XD

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
lol I'm sure she's thrilled XD

/like gremlins, multiplies with water

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL yeah, I think she would be as well, not sure I want to see butt kissing Rarity though. XD

Only difference is, Fea is far cuter when multiplied. XD

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
OMG!!! Faeception! lmao

*puts a circle of mirrors around fea*

Also, Fea avi is like mindblowingly awesome!!!!! *skitters off*
((*gigglefits @ Pelagios* rofl ))

HelMel's Kouhai

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
*pagemarks*

I just got home, going to roll and then take a nap, rp responses will come when I get awake

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
And I just got proof why New Zealand men are idiots.

Alright, not all, just some...

I am trolling this dating site, making me out to be this 18 year old Japanese woman named Emiko who was forced to marry her fathers investors son at 16 (him being 19) via an arranged marriage and I had moved to New Zealand to get away from my parents and divorce the guy I am with.

So whilst all that is fake I did add a few real things I liked like classical music, the great poets/writers of the classical era, the great artists like Munch etc and an idiot male PM's me going "you are trying to tell me that you are an 18 year old who is married and likes writers like Shakespeare and musicians like Mozart? Whatever, that sounds like something a 30 year old would like."

And just replied with this this (well part of):

Quote:
who likes singers who can't hold a note, thinks Disney originally wrote The Little Mermaid, only believes Beethoven is a Saint Bernard and the mask in The Scream movies is ACTUALLY a mask that the movie creators made up and not taken from (well based off of) the Edvard Munch painting The Scream, so I am terribly sorry if I have far better taste and then the normal 18 year old.

I swear, it is no wonder I have NEVER EVER liked young males around my ages, at 16 I was dating a 28 year old because he was mature, knowledgeable, had traveled and seen some of the places I would love to go, we had SO much in common it wasn't funny and we stayed together for four years (no sex involved because we both didn't think sex was something that a relationship HAD to have for it to survive and he wanted to make sure till I was 100% ready) before his job transferred him to the other side of the world. The guy who sent this? Around my age, I am 30 this year and hes 32, and my mother always wanted to know why the hell her 16 year old daughter was with a 28 year old man and now she knows, some men around my age are just idiots, I want a guy who has a BRAIN in his head not a guy who actually dates me for two weeks, realizes I am not going to ******** him and he dumps me, I am sorry if I have more class and taste then that.
((*blinks* So wait...28 is mature and sophisticated, but 32 is immature and stupid? I'm not sure age is the question here.

Also, why are you trolling a dating site? Doesn't that make you just as bad, if not worse, for presenting a lie?

Besides, if he picked up on your age, not sure you're doing it right. rofl ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff