Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Posted Tonantzin's commentary for day 1, finally. >> 12 couples is a lot, gaiz. XDDD
You all should go read it because I worked for like forever on it. rofl
Day 3 is also open for rolls.

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Aged Genius

will reply after work/class :33

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
Taggles to wolfy!!!

@staffy - Venus forgot to tell us the dance! Or we could just make one up?

Daisicle generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!

Aged Genius

gonna ship out some tags, then it's time for me to clean dishes and stuff...

Should I go get butter/eggs from the gas station across the street?
1) Yes
2) No! Wait until you go shopping Friday!

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I don't know what your garages are like there but here it is a rip off to get stuff from a garage, unless you are in dire need of the items I would say wait, paying several dollars more for the butter and eggs when you can get them cheaper at the supermarket just seems like a more sensible idea.

But then I am not living where you are so it might be different.

Aged Genius

eggs are like .1CHF difference between the gas station and the store (last I checked), but the butter is a bit more expensive

and lol about replying; instead I sketched Twinkleshine in her ball dress X'D

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Wow, yeeeah, you have it better a bit, I wish we were that lucky, for a family bag of candy here we can pay like 4 nearly 5 dollars and at the supermarket and yet that same bag we can get for basically two or so dollars cheaper at the supermarket which is why I tend to just avoid garages unless they have stuff on special.

And yay! Good thing Atlantis will be buying her the dress then won't he? Can't have his date going naked...that and I think he is actually slowly getting a crush on the girl. XD

Aged Genius

she's super cute~ -debating taking a pic with my phone to upload- >w>

I wish I had pencils though so I didn't have to do everything with pen XD Would look better then

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
I'm with nefri. Our gas stations ((garages? *giggles*)) are extremely expensive.

Also, Taggles for Twitchy and whoever is around twitchy in the faunie Rp. I finally caught up and made an entrance. XD

Aaaaaaand, I got an ORP with pelagious. Cause i want him to meet people. But he up there by the beach I mentioned a while back.

And laaaaaast but not least!!! Anyone ever see those bleach commercials where the kid runs up and says "mommy! I made poopy!" and it turns out that it in the tub? I can so relate. My kid did that this morning except it was across the floor/doorway and only 1 turd in the tiny potty. And he was so proud. He kept saying CACA!! Which is shi*t in spanish. rofl

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I can see that pencils would be far better to draw with, pen is a bit too perminant and doesn't look right in some cases *has an aunt who is an artist so even she has picked up a few tips from her even though her,*

If it isn't too much trouble, yes, upload!

Dae: We fix cars at ours as well, so we can get a mechanic next to joined onto it so hence the name 'garage' and the fact when you go into your own garage.

Aged Genius

Maybe later... >3> She's the first decent thing I've drawn in a while

I mean, loose your full-time artist position, pencils, and scanner, you stop drawing as much, and the quality just plummets XD;;

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DaemonGabrielle
Taggles to wolfy!!!

@staffy - Venus forgot to tell us the dance! Or we could just make one up?

>.>;;

*giggles* Um...for lack of a dance, let's pick one, shall we? If no one's done RP yet, let's go for a Foxtrot for today! biggrin

*will go edit into Venus' post* rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces