Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tinania giggles looking up and smiles to the guardian "Well hello again. I see you haven't forgetten who I am.." she nods her head then loks at to the awing pae'il "I thought I bring them to see there home.."

Kaelin shook her head snapping from her trance then pushes Comos alittle "You really need to stop staring Comos.." she laughs then turns looking at Tinania "So my parents live here Nani?"

Comos glared at the angel again then shook his head taking a step back toward Nani hiding behind her pant to not deal with the other pae.

Tinania laughs then nods toward the guardian "That they do, in fact this little guradian could take you to meet them if you want..." she looks toward the guardian as Kaelin nods.
>>Tartara didn't mind Kurt introducing her for her. She somewhat smiled at the Elder<< Yes...new. Okay...waking up...would be a GOOD thing >>She clutched the ss package to her, for some odd reason feeling comfort with it<<

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia nodded wandered intot he kitchen soon teh smell of a nutritious meal being prepared filtered through the cottage

Cissy giggled telepathically, the Pae'il she was aiming it at could hear her. Course I remember, how could I not remember the care giver of my charge's daughter she said turning towards Kalin

"Kurt please call me Bel. I prefer it" she looked at tartara You are not dreaming hun, this is a real place and we are real beings, just as you are It turned out that Bel could VERY plainly hear the woman's thoughts without any effort

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol tried to stand again, slowly working up her stregth, she got back on her feet, but her second step caused her to fall flat on her face with a loud thud. She cried out and whimpered, but slowly started to crawl, her forehead and reopened when it had hit the floor. Lets face it, she's definatly done a number on herself, and it wasn't being nice to her at all.

Intellectual Mage

Kurt nodded his head and responded, still using reverence, "Yes, Bel, sorry." He looked between the two and said no more for now. He stood silent and respectful to both of them.
>>Tartara wasn't surprised that the Elder could read her thoughts, it was a dream of course. In dreams mice could fly. You could fly. Or being on a flying island...<< So where exactly am I?
Kaelin eyes widen as she looked at the guardian understanding everything she just said. Looking at Tinania then back at the guardian she gasps "Did you just speak?"

Tinania giggles then ruffles Kaelin's hair "Okay Kae lets go visit your mothers." she looks up at the guardian "Think you could take us to either Bel or Pol?" she runs her hand though Comos's hair.

Comos tries to get away from Tinania but just stays there knowing it was pointless, he was use to her anyways. he watched the other pae glad that something caught her attention and not him.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Syannia heard the 'thud' and walked back into the bedroom "Mom... hopeless at times" she leaned down and hauled her to her feet and led her back to her bed and snatched up the cloth pressing it against her mom's forehead firmly "You did not have to come, just tell me yuo were done moping"

'Your Guardian should be able to speak to you too' Cissy replied and turened again her wing pointed at the tall figure of Bel talking with a human and a pae not too far off 'She's over there'

"You are on the floating isle of Telrunya which floats in the sky above Gaia... according to grandma it's an hour or so outside barton and then straight up"

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
"I'm done..." She said softly, laying there holding the cloth to her head. She did feel hopeless. She felt stupid and totally useless, but she refused to let it show as she sat there. She threw on a facade of strength, hid her pain and loathing behind veils of courage and deterimination. She refused to give an inch of how she really felt... Not anymore.
He circled around for a while, hoping to find someone to speak to about the tremors. He wanted to know exactly what had happened. Deciding to go into the shallow water fo a little bit, he looked up out of the water, scanning the sea shore for signs of Pae'il or Aions.
Tinania looked up toward the figure the guardian pointed towards. Her jaw dropped alittle. It seem that someone had grown since she last came to the island.

Kaelin eyes the guardian hovering behind her. She knew she could talk to her, she just was surprise that this one could. Looking at the figure she didn't wait as she raced over then stood behind Bel pulling at her dress.

Comos looked at his own guardian who was laughing alittle at him, she shook his head before looking up at Tinania "Can we just leave her here?" Tinania laughs then just runs her hand though his hair again causing him to frown.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

"Mama can hear your thoughts mom, just remember that" she leaned down and kissed her mom's cheek, "now I go finish making food".

Bel looked down at hte tug, she stared for a moment and blinked, then looked towards the landing circle and back "Kaelin?" she asked quietly the new woman momentarily forgotten in seeing her daughter for the first time ever since she had been just a few days born
Tinania smiles then nods her head towards Bel then looks down at Comos "You know you'll never meet people if you stay with me Comos..."

Comos shook his head then shrugs "I'm fine right here, beside who said I wanted to meet anyone?" Tinania shook her head then hugs the pae'il close to her leg.

Kaelin smiles then nods "Yup, hello mother.." she giggles then places her hands behind her back.

Noble Explorer

11,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Pol nodded her head slowly and looked away. "Okay..." She said, softly and closed her eyes as she waited. She still felt awful, and she didn't mind that Bel could hear them. She didn't want her to... But the truth was the truth...

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Bel stared for another moment and then her lips broke into a very large smile "Oh my, you have grown up to be a beautiful young lady" she said scooping her up and pulling her into a happy hug Our daughter is home she sent into the circle towards Pol She looked at hte human "I am sorry I hvne't seen my daughter in a very long time... I need to go... Kurt will show you around I'm sure.,.. and welcome" she nodded and turned heading off towards Tinania

(( I have to go I'll be back in about uhmmm 2.5 or so hours ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff