Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
@EvilSilverDragon: Hahaha, this is a friend of ours who does not explain to us anything too, but he told us follow if we can :3

@Irish: It is hard to get the moves right and be in rhythm. But otherwise it is good exercise. It is hard to get injured unless ou overdo it.

Yes, yoga. I need motivation for everything.

s'mores! oooh! *makes a blanket fort instead* Wheee! :3

I know, right? I love Farmer's Markets. And of course the free samples XD

Intellectual Mage

*convinced that Teig's company has the worst computers or the employees that use them routinely walk into walls.*

The valentines day rp would be helpful, I think, for giving a little idea of the current Aldadora

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
EvilSilverDragon
*convinced that Teig's company has the worst computers or the employees that use them routinely walk into walls.

The valentines day rp would be helpful, I think, for giving a little idea of the current Aldadora

Wewere justkidsinlove. . .

Where would that be in the guild?

. . . thesummerwasfullofmistakeswewouldn'tlearn from.

Intellectual Mage

edit: I found it second page I'll find the part I was thinking of and link it. It was a long event.

Intellectual Mage

I sent you a PM Nefret heart

Monster Galaxy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Intellectual Mage

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Sorry for the delay, I set up Edana's Trick or Treat thread here

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
EvilSilverDragon
*convinced that Teig's company has the worst computers or the employees that use them routinely walk into walls.*

Yes. Also running forklifts into things. stressed

*ahem*

True, though the current Aldadora doesn't remember anything about Aella, cause she doesn't remember anything about being 'Lust', including Aella, since falling and losing her memory. (Not something we allow normally, but she needed a full reboot to fix her, so we allowed it this once.)

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Teigra

Yes. Also running forklifts into things. stressed

*ahem*

True, though the current Aldadora doesn't remember anything about Aella, cause she doesn't remember anything about being 'Lust', including Aella, since falling and losing her memory. (Not something we allow normally, but she needed a full reboot to fix her, so we allowed it this once.)

So Aldadora wont remember anything about Aella, but what does Aella remember?

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
*nodnod* We can try to fill in, but there will still be holes most likely, especially of the most recent events, like how they got separated, so some will be up to your interpretation. The previous owner didn't completely tell those stories, so we can try to fill you in to a certain point. 3nodding

*needs to either summarize...or try to dig up old RPs from deep in the guild* XD

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
Teigra
*nodnod* We can try to fill in, but there will still be holes most likely, especially of the most recent events, like how they got separated, so some will be up to your interpretation. The previous owner didn't completely tell those stories, so we can try to fill you in to a certain point. 3nodding

*needs to either summarize...or try to dig up old RPs from deep in the guild* XD

Either or, I'm not picky. I just need to know what I'm working with.

Antidia's Waifu

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Okay, tried to brain up a summary PM and sent it to ya'. Hopefully it makes some sense. XD

Aged Muse

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*floats around thread*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers