Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*is snugged by various people* Thanks guys. Dad's really broken up about this, so...I just felt weird not feeling bad. But...I think it's been eight years since I even talked to him, even if I did know him back when we were both in diapers.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Okay. *huffs and sits up straight with determined expression* Angsting over! *goes to backread what she missed*

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
How about we talk about something more cheery? Or play a game?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SadWhiteRaven
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
*flops*

Hey Sad! So, what do you think our chances are of getting my mom to actually have us lay down weed cloth and bark this year, instead of just griping at us for not doing it again?
Practically nill, at this point, maybe? Wouldn't we have to re-weed? XP

Um yes. *looks at soggy ground* Especially as I just thoroughly watered the weeds. Sorry about that. *sweatdrop* Then again, we have dry times in winter. We could pull the weeds, put down the cloth, ....and there is the reason we haven't yet. Mom has to order the bark, and she prefers griping at us to actually giving us the tools we need to fix the problem. XP
We kinda need a wet winter, though? *unsure* It's seemed kinda dry, but maybe I'm wrong.

We do need a wet winter. But needing and getting are two different things when it comes to the weather. If we do have a dry patch, we can use it, is all I'm saying. But that relies on mom deciding she'd rather have us finish instead of having a convenient thing to gripe about. And we all know how much she loves to gripe!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qix, I loved that Yandere amv! It was awesome!

Ladykiller

Response to Nashi. Spoilering to throw such angst-y thoughts away.
The grieving process varies differently from person to person and sometimes, for any individual, it is skipping over several steps and coming straight to acceptance. I am positive you've mentally accepted his death because his condition seems paramount to failure. Your reaction is acceptable and natural; you're not the only one to experience it. Don't beat yourself up over such a small trifle. Instead of feeling guilty over the lad's coma, continuing supporting your father through such a troubled time. Being there is the best a person can do for anyone who is grieving. heart

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Ah, my little Roggenrola evolved into a Boldore! She's getting closer to being useful!

Ladykiller

So, yes, cheeriness! Who has something bizarre to share? Like weird facts or something?

Adorable Trickster

mewrose
How about we talk about something more cheery? Or play a game?
More cheery, you say? Have an amv of the anime I am currently watching. :3

Ladykiller

Random fact: The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

That's one expensive Miltank. o_o

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
Response to Nashi. Spoilering to throw such angst-y thoughts away.
The grieving process varies differently from person to person and sometimes, for any individual, it is skipping over several steps and coming straight to acceptance. I am positive you've mentally accepted his death because his condition seems paramount to failure. Your reaction is acceptable and natural; you're not the only one to experience it. Don't beat yourself up over such a small trifle. Instead of feeling guilty over the lad's coma, continuing supporting your father through such a troubled time. Being there is the best a person can do for anyone who is grieving. heart
Thanks.
*mouth tugs up into small smile* I think I just needed to hear it was okay to feel, or not feel, how I was feeling. I feel much better now that I've gotten this off my chest and you guys have been so reassuring that I'm not a bad person for not feeling torn up about this. And yeah, I know he's gone. From what dad said and I read between the lines, I gather that his condition is deteriorating, which I'm actually sort of glad for, as it means his family won't have to decide to pull the plug or wait in limbo for eons for something that isn't going to happen. Thanks for being here for me, everyone.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
Ah, my little Roggenrola evolved into a Boldore! She's getting closer to being useful!

Oooh, congrats! What is her level? How far is she from the rest of the team?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
NaomiNaomi
Random fact: The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

That's one expensive Miltank. o_o

Holy crud. That was a cow, not a bull? I'm guessing some really purebred line? Gah.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Extra is a big, happy family. It's great how supportive and friendly everyone is. smile

As for bizarre facts: my high school, college and graduate school all has gold as one of the two school colors.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
mewrose

Oooh, congrats! What is her level? How far is she from the rest of the team?
She's level 25, the rest of the team is level 32-35. They're at varying levels because I've been trying to raise up some pokemon that were much lower leveled before.

Also I accidentally turned off the game without saving, so I lost some progress. But I apparently hadn't saved in a while, because when I turned the game back on, my Flaaffy was alive again! I'm not counting that as a breach in the rules, so I'm using her again. She evolved into an Ampharos and is now useful. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff