Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

Those are pretty cool Mew.

i bet you saw a lot of good costumes there.

Oh and I think I'm going to stop this battle simulations since it looks like it does run smoothly enough after a few rounds. I just have to remember ot make wild pokemon have a little less def so they actually die quicker...I'll make sure legendaries have lots of Def XD...

If you guys want to continue the battle we can. I don't mind but I think I have everything I need for it now to fix stuff, and where i may need to explain stuff more.

Much Wolf

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Hey rose!

Hey Nashi! :3

And alright Zak <3 Just quote me when you need me. Gonna try and back read now xD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
*giggles* Trolls would so totally cosplay. At least some of them. Probably while insulting the stupid humans, and claiming these were troll versions, you idiots, why would we like your stupid human things?

Friendly Friend

Wow I'm surprised that they have the grey skin. XD

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Would the wild pokemon's stats stay the same if we caught them? Or do we re-roll for their stats at capture?

Qixel rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Adorable Trickster

Sorry had to bail somewhere.

Ralts is using growl on the wurmple. Rolling for poison.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Yeah, most troll cosplayers actually do the grey skin. Some people do grey gloves for the hands, but many of them just paint their hands grey too. And there are a lot of troll cosplayers. I bet the companies that make costume makeup are finding they need to make much more grey paint then they ever expected to. XD

Vicious Firestarter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Would the wild pokemon's stats stay the same if we caught them? Or do we re-roll for their stats at capture?
the same as what they were when they attacked you. I may add a few to them though...

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Zakiax
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
the same as what they were when they attacked you. I may add a few to them though...

So if you drop their defense, we will have pogeys with weaker defense, excluding our starters? Or does being caught add a small bonus to their defense stats?

Vicious Firestarter

Wurmple Confused 2 turns

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows
Tackle - Normal - 100 acc
String Shot - Bug - Lowers Evasion by 5% - 100 acc
Poison Sting - Poison - May poison opponent - 100 acc

Stats: 18hp -2 (Spiritomb) - 1 Charmander = 15hp
ATK: 10 -1 (Growl) = 9
DEF: 11
SPA: 8
SPDF: 12

Poochyena

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows:
Tackle - Normal - 100 acc.
Howl - Normal - Boots its attack by 1 - 100 acc.

Stats: 19hp
ATK: 12 + 1 (howl) - 1 (Growl) = 12
DEF: 10
SPA: 9
SPDF: 10

Nanashi

Spiritomb

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy -5 (sand-attack) = 95

Knows

Pursuit - Dark - 100 acc.
Confuse Ray - Ghost - Confuses Opponet - 100 acc
Shadow Sneak - Ghost - 100 acc.

Stats: 18 Hp
ATK: 10
DEF: 11 -1 leer = 10
SPA: 12
SDEF: 9

Qix

Ralts
Poisoned

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows:
Growl- Normal Lowers attack by 1 - 100 Acc

Stats: Hp 19 - 2 (totdile) - 1 (wurmple) - 3 poison = 13hp
(The rest don't really matter at the moment aside from the DEF) XD
ATK: 12
DEF: 9
SPA: 10
SDEF: 11

Pidgey Sleep for 4 turns

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows
Tackle - Normal - 100 acc
Sand-Attack - Ground - Lowers accuracy by 5% - 100 acc.

Stats 19 HP
ATK 10
DEF 12
SPA 10
SPDF 11

Totodile

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows
Scratch - Normal - 100 acc.
Leer - Normal - Lowers Defense by 1 - 100 acc

Stats: 20hp
ATK 11
DEF 11
SPA: 9
SPDF: 9

Mew

Charmander

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows:
Scratch - Normal - 100 acc
Growl - Normal - Lowers attack by 1 - 100 acc.

Stats: 20Hp - 1 (wurmple) - 1 Poochyena = 18hp
ATK: 12
DEF: 11
SDEF: 11

Gin

Gastly

100 Evasion
100 Accuracy

Knows:
Hypnosis- Physic - Causes Opponent to fall asleep - 60 Acc.
Lick - Ghost - Possible Paralysis - 100 Acc,
Spite - Ghost - Cuts the opponents Evasion by 5% - 100 acc

Stats: 20 hp

ATK: 11
DEF: 10
SDEF : 9

Pidgey is fast asleep

Totodile does Leer to Spiritomb

Mew's turn if you want to continue.

Vicious Firestarter

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Zakiax
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

So if you drop their defense, we will have pogeys with weaker defense, excluding our starters? Or does being caught add a small bonus to their defense stats?
I'll add like one or two to their defenses when caught. Also don't forget about items there will be like proteins and such you can use to raise your pokemons base statuses. I just didn't add all the items in because it would have been a huge list plus I think it would be more fun for you guys to discover items as well and they get added to the long list of items as you go. Kind of like in the pokemon games you can only buy certain items until you get badges. Most special items will be found (And usually I'll make it so everyone gets one when found)

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Zakiax
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Zakiax
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

I'll add like one or two to their defenses when caught. Also don't forget about items there will be like proteins and such you can use to raise your pokemons base statuses. I just didn't add all the items in because it would have been a huge list plus I think it would be more fun for you guys to discover items as well and they get added to the long list of items as you go. Kind of like in the pokemon games you can only buy certain items until you get badges. Most special items will be found (And usually I'll make it so everyone gets one when found)

Okay. I was just thinking if wild stats got nerfed, then we caught them, we'd have teams of weak pokemon, fighting weak wild pokemon, and be back in the same boat. But stat upgrades would fix that, thanks!

Vicious Firestarter

Okay I'm going to be in and out. Packer game soon and I should study some things.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ooops. I just realized. I turned the water on a few hours ago. ....Hey Sad, up for some weeding? XD

Vicious Firestarter

nice Nanashi

Got my Reshi McD toy in the mail yesterday with my Cyrstal version for the GBC didn't realize it because I didn't check my email so I got it today.

Finally have all the pokemon GBC games <3 (Aside from one of the TCG for the GBC)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff