Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Anesthesia
-leans into Duel and whispers- I think Nana is a zombie... -edges away- If she goes all walking dead on you I am not gonna play hero

Im armed and ready! >8l -pulls out nail bat-

Ladykiller

*head falls off* |D" Oh great. Well, I can't really do much if I don't have a body.
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

Yeah. Kayla was just a trainer back then, but I will be placing her as Trainer/Ranger even though there is no ranger character under this shop. Or not yet. XDD

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!

Confident Duck

Pffft, Amateur~

The nails are a bit excessive... if it gets stuck in the skull you are gonna have an issue on your hands -smirks-

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
XDDD, I say, USE DAH FLAME THROWER!!!!
Flame throwers can be heavy to carry around though. (That goes for chainsaws as well.)

I'd suggest using either a shotgun or, if you're looking for something quieter, perhaps a heavy duty hunting crossbow? o u o

Confident Duck

-dunks Oreo in milk then nibbles on him/her- Hiya sweetie! You are my favourite cookie -coos- blaugh
User Image
Shop-Slave for Extrasensory
If you have any questions, just ask! I am here to 'serve' you, apparently. 8DD;;

User Image

A shotgun sounds good. XDDD

User Image

User ImageShini: Happy!

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
ACK!! -gets dunked and nibbled on-.... DX -cries- Why does this always happen to meee DX?! I'm glad I'm your favorite cookie tho <3.

Shotguns and flamethrowers work for me >o>...

Confident Duck

Trira

I'd suggest using either a shotgun or, if you're looking for something quieter, perhaps a heavy duty hunting crossbow? o u o

heart

Shotguns are wonderful for group control, cause if you need it you are in trouble. A hunting crossbow is wonderful, for one or two Zeds. The ammo can be recollected, however for groups, then it gets sticky. I would suggest using a simple nine milimeter with a silencer, a bat, maybe a machette (sp?). I have a hardcore phobia of zombies
gonk Hey! I was watching Dead Rising and Left for Dead this morning on youtube! I know what to do!.....I think?

Ladykiller

Asdkjaslsa;dlksf. I think your best weapon is a pillow . . . those totally are great at killing head only zombies. gonk
xDD
There is no ranger position but you can either call a police officer or a watcher a bit of a ranger depending on what you want to focus on (ie: observing the wild pokemon you are protecting/doing more action-y stuff I guess) ovo

Confident Duck

-cuddles Nana's head- You poor thing. Alas, Nana I knew her... sorta kinda. She is but a head

-winks at Oreo- You will always be my favourite cookie. Sorry I nibbled on you, you are simply too yummy to resist. -giggles-

Duel if there is ever a zombie outbreak, come to Ohio and meet me, I will keep you safe.
-flops in- <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces