Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

Since my brother is the only RL person I know that would let me steal his White Forest people, I don't think that my Black City will get very big. XD

Vicious Firestarter

be back in a bit.

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Black City and White Forest will start out bigger if you finish the game fast enough. I didn't know this when I played White and took my time betting the game, so it was empty when I got there. One friend had the game and let me steal his Black City person, so I have one trainer in the forest. Who's only still there because I last saved my game while standing in the forest, or else they would have left long ago because until I got Keldeo, I hadn't played the game in months.

Vicious Firestarter

Should I or should I not play W2 right now *ponders*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qixel
mewrose
Qixel
Actually, the player character and his/her rivals seem to be the exception. In Fire Red/Leaf Green, for example, as you traverse through victory road, one of the Cool/Ace Trainers you can battle comments that he had "heard rumors of a child prodigy".

So it's very rare a kid will be that strong.
Then either the Champions do knock out any victors to cover their tracks, or they much have some sort of minimum age law in place to keep 10-year-olds from becoming a Champion in anything but name.
I figure it was something along the lines of a ten year old kid was only in it for the lulz, and could give half a damn about the responsibility that accompanies it. Exception is obviously Blue, who had every intention of remaining champion. But then Red beats him, and his grandpa continues to diss him, so he feels unworthy to go get it back after Red is like, "Nah, I wanna go stand on a mountain for 3 years! Later!" and so Lance has to fill in.

Further evidence is supported by Cheren, who wants to become Champion, but admits he has no idea what he'd do afterward.

I always sort of thought that the Champion position was a largely ceremonial figurehead position with no real power. Since it can change so easily, while the Elite Four rarely change and are not required to change upon defeat like the Champion, I had just mentally labeled them as the real power.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Qixel
Kysh
Qixel
/sigh

Some dude just pm'd me acting like he was a mod, complete with bad grammar and all. If I wasn't focusing on posting here, I would have loved to troll him. Dx

I say do it anyways hehe
I went over to his profile and expressed my disappointment that his Lumeire Noire will soon be gone. :/

You'd think he'd at least use a mule.

Our education system at work, ladies and gentlemen.

Aww. You know, I wish they would do something with those confiscated items. Dump them in Dumpter dive? Hey, it's already there, and it wouldn't take much to make a "dump entire inventory" code. Or make an item that gives you a random confiscated item.

Hungry Fairy

71,725 Points
  • Bonfire Starter 500
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
SadWhiteRaven
We can do this! Yesterday we got 50 pages!

Hm, speaking of Brave, there was some movie that never fails to produce tears and feelings in me, but I can't remember it, now.... Not Brave, It reminded me because it didn't produce as much as I'd hoped.

Is my memory that bad, or do I really not care about movies? XD
Hmmm, Up?

I was fully in tears for a good chunk of Brave, but I'm kind of a wuss that way. rofl

Vicious Firestarter

I want to see Brave.

Friendly Friend

Oh gosh Up was such a good movie too. I like most Pixar movies though I haven't seen their most recent ones like Brave and Cars 2. owo

Regal Himedere

I heard Brave was wonderful~ *searches Google to see if it is on DVD* If it is, I might buy it off of ebay.

Vicious Firestarter

Up was a very good movie. Dog was funny

Friendly Friend

Ok guys, so favorite Pixar movie? For me, it might have to be Wall-E. Though Toy Story 3 and Up are very close contenders too. And I loved Ratatouille though not many people seemed to like it. P:

Vicious Firestarter

Ratatouille and Up are my favorites. Its been a while since I've seen Pixar movies. *doesn't remember the last one she saw*

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
I need to pop off for a quick shower. Be back soon for some more posting before bed!

Blazing Battler

GriffinFire
SadWhiteRaven
We can do this! Yesterday we got 50 pages!

Hm, speaking of Brave, there was some movie that never fails to produce tears and feelings in me, but I can't remember it, now.... Not Brave, It reminded me because it didn't produce as much as I'd hoped.

Is my memory that bad, or do I really not care about movies? XD
Hmmm, Up?

I was fully in tears for a good chunk of Brave, but I'm kind of a wuss that way. rofl
Maybe it was that, the beginning was so heartrendingly sad! I'm a lot more cynical now than I used to be so I do a lot less tearing up at things and a lot more jaded snarking or exasperated sighing, but the right heartstring being tugged will still set me off! X'3

Hmm, favorite pixar? Possibly Wall-e. I'd have to re-watch them all to be sure, since It's been a while since I've seen most of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff