Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ryuukishin
RUA!pony! 8D

User Image

And it looks like Rasha is listed twice in the OE, one with her old cert as CV recessive, and one with her new at Normal/Normal? owoa

-poofs for HW-

Really, Rasha was intended to be CV recessive? ...does that mean she still is?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
mewrose
Rolling? *starts bowling grapefruits at the rolling things*

*pw-crash!* User Image
Whoo! Did I bowl a strike? biggrin

I don't think so, others are still rolling! But you did knock down a Nashi!

Vicious Firestarter

*continues to roll after staring at the pretty pony*

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SadWhiteRaven
*flops*

Hey Sad! So, what do you think our chances are of getting my mom to actually have us lay down weed cloth and bark this year, instead of just griping at us for not doing it again?

rooyin's Widower

Questionable Husband

That's an awesome Ponyta~
*tries to imagine it as a Rapidash XD*

Vicious Firestarter

Half time soon so I'll be going off to take a shower soon.

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
That girl in the bikini top and shorts in Qix's amv? Before I put on a bit of weight, that used to be me! Flaaaaaaaaaaaaat! XD I'm wondering if, since I am putting so much effort into slimming down again, I should do a...less shy, yeah, let's go with that. Less shy cosplay at Fanime. Maybe not this coming con, but...the next? Once I'm not just looking better, but back to my ballet weight? *blushes* But I don't know.

Blazing Battler

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
*flops*

Hey Sad! So, what do you think our chances are of getting my mom to actually have us lay down weed cloth and bark this year, instead of just griping at us for not doing it again?
Practically nill, at this point, maybe? Wouldn't we have to re-weed? XP

Ryuukishin rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 1, 5, 6 Total: 17 (5-30)

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

I think she was supposed to be normal/normal since she's a consolation pogey, but whoever added her initially wasn't sure since her browns were kind of dark? O:a Her new cert with the coloration on it was done by Panda possibly (it looks like she dropped it off and it was after FFN died so I'm guessing doopdoop xD) and if that's the case, then yeah, normal/normal.

I think the colorists during that time were the first hired after Micro, so colorations were more interpretive? There was a Ponyta with a lot of pink color on it from the same place Rasha came from and she's considered CV rec. too because of those. xDa /not sure if it'll be changed, though, since pink is in the (light) red shades while Rasha's brown is still pretty close to the (unsaturated) orange/yellows

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
SadWhiteRaven
Nanashi Kage Enjeru
SadWhiteRaven
*flops*

Practically nill, at this point, maybe? Wouldn't we have to re-weed? XP

Um yes. *looks at soggy ground* Especially as I just thoroughly watered the weeds. Sorry about that. *sweatdrop* Then again, we have dry times in winter. We could pull the weeds, put down the cloth, ....and there is the reason we haven't yet. Mom has to order the bark, and she prefers griping at us to actually giving us the tools we need to fix the problem. XP

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Ryuukishin
Nanashi Kage Enjeru

I think she was supposed to be normal/normal since she's a consolation pogey, but whoever added her initially wasn't sure since her browns were kind of dark? O:a Her new cert with the coloration on it was done by Panda possibly (it looks like she dropped it off and it was after FFN died so I'm guessing doopdoop xD) and if that's the case, then yeah, normal/normal.

I think the colorists during that time were the first hired after Micro, so colorations were more interpretive? There was a Ponyta with a lot of pink color on it from the same place Rasha came from and she's considered CV rec. too because of those. xDa /not sure if it'll be changed, though, since pink is in the (light) red shades while Rasha's brown is still pretty close to the (unsaturated) orange/yellows

Huh. Would be cool if she were upgraded, but I don't really care either way. I love her!

Adorable Trickster

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
That girl in the bikini top and shorts in Qix's amv? Before I put on a bit of weight, that used to be me! Flaaaaaaaaaaaaat! XD I'm wondering if, since I am putting so much effort into slimming down again, I should do a...less shy, yeah, let's go with that. Less shy cosplay at Fanime. Maybe not this coming con, but...the next? Once I'm not just looking better, but back to my ballet weight? *blushes* But I don't know.

Stripperific?

But yeah, cosplay as Black Rock Shooter. xD Or don't. I dunno. xD Never even actually seen the series. It's on my to do list, but Extra sucks up most of my attention, and I have a back list of stuff to finish as it is. >.>

Regal Himedere

Ryuuuu, that pixeeeeel. e w e *touches it*

Ahaha, I can imagine the awkward stares people give that awesome Ponyta. Even worse, if they are compelled to alwaaays want to be with their friends, make believe with their friends, and live in harmony, harmony . . . Oh, and love with their friends too.

Ryuukishin rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 5, 2, 4 Total: 21 (5-30)

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Ikkrrrrrrr artist could even do canines screeeeeeeeeech.

Ahh I think I'm done back-reading now though so I should poof for real. 8'D -shot-
Bye, guys!

Adorable Trickster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas