Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Firestarter

Budding the Male Budew welcome to the party. However you will be going into the PC box...

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Nashi: That's great to hear! I'm glad that got sorted out favorably. smile

Vicious Firestarter

Buneary why did you not come out earlier I want one.... *pouts*

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Bleh, it's the day before Comic Con and I never got the ticket that was supposed to be mailed to me. I'll check the house once more, but I don't think it just got misplaced. I'll have to print out the email saying I paid for it, bring it in, and hope they let me in. Tickets are sold out, so if they can't give me a ticket I'm sunk.

Friendly Friend

Wait why does Zak have 2 water types? XD

Blazing Battler

Zakiax
SadWhiteRaven
I don't know about ducklet, but swanna can lean surf, fly, and dive
HM SLAVE!

I need one of those. Rocky died on me and he was my rock smash dude

and Yeah karpman is now at level 13...Two more levels and it can actually attack!
I think Basculin was even better? Waterfall, dive, surf, and strength? I think I might have been able to lean another, too....not sure....

Vicious Firestarter

Bouncy_Pineapple
Wait why does Zak have 2 water types? XD
because that is what the game gave me! SHellos is ground too though so it works out...
Heh. I'm a good trainer. >83;; This won't be too hard after all... Until I have to start training Zane... |D

Vicious Firestarter

This is a great way to level up Karpman though...my current partner's chansey does all the work while Karpman splashes away XD

Blazing Battler

D : That would be terrible, Mew! Nashi once forgot her credit card for fanime Ticket pickup, and we convinced them to let us in, grudgingly, based on the email as displayed on my terrible little phone. Goodluck!

Friendly Friend

Hm I guess that's true. XD But you have 3 water types actually. I would get Budew in there so you have some diversity...
/rolls around

Vicious Firestarter

mewrose
Bleh, it's the day before Comic Con and I never got the ticket that was supposed to be mailed to me. I'll check the house once more, but I don't think it just got misplaced. I'll have to print out the email saying I paid for it, bring it in, and hope they let me in. Tickets are sold out, so if they can't give me a ticket I'm sunk.
Thats horrible mew. I hope they let you in.

Do you think it got lost in the mail?

Vicious Firestarter

Bouncy_Pineapple
Hm I guess that's true. XD But you have 3 water types actually. I would get Budew in there so you have some diversity...
I hate Grass types though so I won't use it unless i need to...

Psyduck will be considered my psychic type for now.... I always have a Gayrados in my party on nearly every game I use. I forgot how long it takes to grind them...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff