Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blazing Battler

Riffler
SadWhiteRaven
Happy birthday, Mew, Nana!
that sig art is so good. Uwah
X3 Thank you! I signed up for GaiaTools so I could have a randosig (I thought I had an account already for my old bee-bur randosig, but I couldn't figure out what it'd been) and dropped most of my pictures of Sand into it, + her cert. Somehow randosigs are very satisfying. XD

edit: *shiftily* She's basically my pokesona/pokeself. I've tried designing such things a lot and never had much success, but Sand's design came closest to sticking.

Handsome Shapeshifter

SadWhiteRaven
Riffler
SadWhiteRaven
X3 Thank you! I signed up for GaiaTools so I could have a randosig (I thought I had an account already for my old bee-bur randosig, but I couldn't figure out what it'd been) and dropped most of my pictures of Sand into it, + her cert. Somehow randosigs are very satisfying. XD

edit: *shiftily* She's basically my pokesona/pokeself. I've tried designing such things a lot and never had much success, but Sand's design came closest to sticking.

Wish I had a pokesona.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
happy birthdaayy mew and nana biggrin

Ladykiller

Thanks for the wishes thus far! <3

Blazing Battler

Riffler
SadWhiteRaven
Riffler
SadWhiteRaven

Wish I had a pokesona.
Nothing should stop you from designing one! -or at least conceptualizing it - except, like me, indecision, lol! I did another design that I liked that was a lucario/growlithe mix, though I was never able to decide on it's color pallet. XD

Handsome Shapeshifter

SadWhiteRaven
Riffler
SadWhiteRaven
Riffler
SadWhiteRaven

Wish I had a pokesona.
Nothing should stop you from designing one! -or at least conceptualizing it - except, like me, indecision, lol! I did another design that I liked that was a lucario/growlithe mix, though I was never able to decide on it's color pallet. XD
Oooo

Ladykiller

This is kind of random, but I never knew AZ's Floette also has a shiny version (though this was probably done to prevent crashing should someone try to hack it).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blazing Battler

They could have simply had the shiny version be the same texture/model as the original to prevent crashing, though. Not that that necessarily -means- anything, did they ever make to possible to get shiny B/W legendaries?

I though I remember that they'd changed it so you couldn't soft reset for shiny starters and stationary legendarilies, but I might be remembering wrong...

@ Rif - what does that Oooo mean? *I'm dense* XD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Thanks, everyone! I am currently at my sister's place and will soon be helping to make my birthday cake.

Ladykiller

@Sad: I think you're right! That must be the case.

In unrelated news, what a nice little present: I got a shiny Zigzagoon on WT holding a Master Ball. :'D

Blazing Battler

Maybe it's there just in case they decide to have a distribution later, too?

Cool! I haven't gotten a shiny through WT, though I did get a Shiny omastar once in Pearl over the GTS. Congrats!

I haven't started up my game in a while - I stopped playing for a while and then I couldn't remember what i was doing, or why I had certain pokemon in my party, or anything. I didn't leave myself a game note. DX

also cake! *drools* Have a great party, Mew!

Later, it's lunch time~

Ladykiller

Thanks for the gift, Sad!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Good morning all ^^

Ladykiller

Thanks for the gift, Qix!

Handsome Shapeshifter

SadWhiteRaven
They could have simply had the shiny version be the same texture/model as the original to prevent crashing, though. Not that that necessarily -means- anything, did they ever make to possible to get shiny B/W legendaries?

I though I remember that they'd changed it so you couldn't soft reset for shiny starters and stationary legendarilies, but I might be remembering wrong...

@ Rif - what does that Oooo mean? *I'm dense* XD

a noise of awe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas