Welcome to Gaia! ::

Herbaceous's Wife

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Riffler
I believe you were going to make them a thread so Chi can get that tail all to herself.

I know. I still plan on making one for them. Just having trouble getting it started :'D You said you made her wild, right?

Handsome Shapeshifter

White Trickster Rabbit
Riffler
I believe you were going to make them a thread so Chi can get that tail all to herself.

I know. I still plan on making one for them. Just having trouble getting it started :'D You said you made her wild, right?

Mhm
speakerofthesun
Sparta! Now there is a very familiar face. I think you're right.

O wO heart

I just returned to Extra a little bit ago myself, so I was super excited to see you coming back as well! How have you been?

Herbaceous's Wife

Cosmic Rabbit

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Riffler
White Trickster Rabbit
Riffler

Mhm

Kay, I'll see if I can't come up with something at work and get a thread up tonight <3

Handsome Shapeshifter

White Trickster Rabbit
Riffler
White Trickster Rabbit
Riffler

Mhm

Kay, I'll see if I can't come up with something at work and get a thread up tonight <3

<3 yee
Systematic Sparta
O wO heart

I just returned to Extra a little bit ago myself, so I was super excited to see you coming back as well! How have you been?

Awe yeah! I'm doing great, trying to navigate the real world. Got myself hitched, but other than that I'm not a fan of adulting. Lol how are you?!
speakerofthesun

Awe yeah! I'm doing great, trying to navigate the real world. Got myself hitched, but other than that I'm not a fan of adulting. Lol how are you?!

I'm doing pretty good! Adulting sucks, though congrats on getting hitched! I'm close to that point myself! *excited flail* Work and bills are by far the worst part of being an adult.
Systematic Sparta

I'm doing pretty good! Adulting sucks, though congrats on getting hitched! I'm close to that point myself! *excited flail* Work and bills are by far the worst part of being an adult.

Oh heck yeah -high five- Congrats on your pending nuptials smile !!! And yeah, I agree 100% But at least I'm employed, that's hard to do these days and it makes the whole bill thing just a little easier.

When did you get back here?

Vicious Firestarter

speakerofthesun

Oh heck yeah -high five- Congrats on your pending nuptials smile !!! And yeah, I agree 100% But at least I'm employed, that's hard to do these days and it makes the whole bill thing just a little easier.

When did you get back here?

Heck yeah! *fives* But yeah, employment is hard. I'm currently seeking a move from my current job. It's just been a fiasco. Things are looking up though and I have an interview coming this Friday!

I'd say I've been back a little over two months now? Bun and I threw ourselves back in just before the Pokami event started and we haven't looked back.

Adorable Trickster

Emalthya
Ohhh yay congrats Sad!

That reminds me, when would we find out if it's approved that we can add extra HP for pokemon with 5 battles? Do we have to wait for approval or start using it right away?
You can just start using battle bonuses after you post for them, no need to wait for my slow a** to list them. xD

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh yay!! This place is still around. heart I've been missing my pokemon and this place.

Adorable Trickster

Welcome back, Heavenly Snow! :3

Systematic Sparta
Sorry for the delay, tag. :3

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Thanks!

Though I have no idea what to do now...o.o my journal is gone so I don't have any of my info. I'm sure I still have the images of my pokemon.

Vicious Firestarter

Heavenly Snow
Thanks!

Though I have no idea what to do now...o.o my journal is gone so I don't have any of my info. I'm sure I still have the images of my pokemon.

Here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10576655

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas