Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
DEATH TO MEWTWO!

Stupid legendary braking my toy pogeys! Wasn't he ever taught that braking peoples toys was a no-no!? His mommy was a bad mommy! XD

Granted, his 'mommy' was Gio but still! Didn't Ash teach him anything!? XD

Ladykiller

*prances around* u v u

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Nafretiti
DEATH TO MEWTWO!

Stupid legendary braking my toy pogeys! Wasn't he ever taught that braking peoples toys was a no-no!? His mommy was a bad mommy! XD

rumble world?

i'm loving that game.. and am guilty of spending the odd few £ here and there to get more balloons

Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAFRE. I-

I CAN'T.

I JUST CAN'T.

Thank youuuu!

Adorable Trickster

Nafretiti
Congrats! Though it is still sad to see many toy pogeys having fallen due to Arceus but I have read from others he's a butt.

Sad thing about it is that I have never been able to get him in the main game so this will be the first time I will be getting him Ever.
Would you like one in the main games? :3

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Revel1984
Nafretiti
DEATH TO MEWTWO!

rumble world?

i'm loving that game.. and am guilty of spending the odd few £ here and there to get more balloons

Same here
I used real monies to buy all the balloons

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Qixel
Nafretiti
Congrats! Though it is still sad to see many toy pogeys having fallen due to Arceus but I have read from others he's a butt.

Sad thing about it is that I have never been able to get him in the main game so this will be the first time I will be getting him Ever.

O___O yes please!? I have always found the plates (of course) but I just sell them on usually (I keep some but most, whilst the amount is small, I just don't bother keeping them) because its a pokemon from events (via Game Stop or whatever) and the way to get it is usually never a way New Zealand people can get it so I always miss out

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Unoderi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAFRE. I-

I CAN'T.

I JUST CAN'T.

Thank youuuu!

Be happy for Winston, two people FINALLY put Winston up for sale in the MP. XD

And you be most welcome. ^.^

Adorable Trickster

Nafretiti
Qixel
Nafretiti

O___O yes please!? I have always found the plates (of course) but I just sell them on usually (I keep some but most, whilst the amount is small, I just don't bother keeping them) because its a pokemon from events (via Game Stop or whatever) and the way to get it is usually never a way New Zealand people can get it so I always miss out
Hopping on now. :3
Super happy!! I got the job today :3 My training isn't till the 8th of next month so I'm going to enjoy my last bit of freedom! XD

Adorable Trickster

Congrats Zem. :3

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Qixel
Is there anything you want that I may have?

Adorable Trickster

Nafretiti
Qixel
Is there anything you want that I may have?
Nah, I don't need anything. :3

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I want Qix's connections! Seriously, have enough legendaries man!? XD I know we can get a lot in Omega and Alpha but good lord, the ever fawned over Genesect is a want of mine also but that seems to be hard to get but you don't just get a Genesect from Japan you get a shiny one! XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff