Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Trickster

musicaloner7
Qixel

more stupid questions ft. me, I apologize. But is proxy catching for someone else allowed? where in which we can catch something for someone who's not around when the swarms appear, and can still try for another swarm for yourself later on?
That's actually a very good question, and not a stupid one. <3 I'll allow it. :3

Ladykiller

I was wondering that as well, but assumed it was simply one-for-one, so didn't. haha. Thanks for asking and answering!

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
Morning, everyone! Anyone is welcome to approach Shaun, especially if they have a pokemon out. He'd love to photograph more pokemon, and I'd love to get him more Watcher credit, which means I have to spend a few posts interacting with a pokemon. smile
Have a cv recessive growlithe! wink

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Nana: Ooo, I see I your sig Magnolia has a Mega Stone. Which one is it?

Ladykiller

Just the regular Key Stone. 3nodding But if she had a Pokemon one, it'd definitely be a Kangaskhanite for Theta/Zeta.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oooo i could use a proxy for sunday and monday and whatnots. depending when the events are happening in the mini meta.

and if anyone could get injured in the orp that would be nice? -shot- just a minor cut in the knee or face from nature or something so Niko could do his first firstaid as a healer XD

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
mewrose
Morning, everyone! Anyone is welcome to approach Shaun, especially if they have a pokemon out. He'd love to photograph more pokemon, and I'd love to get him more Watcher credit, which means I have to spend a few posts interacting with a pokemon. smile
you can approach my fluffy Togekiss. but i may/may not be around today depending if they're calling me to fill in a shift. gonk

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Nana: D'aaaw, that would be so cute! Mega Kangaskhan is one of my favorite Mega evolutions just because of the cute.

@Frosty: At the moment Shaun is focused on a Growlithe that just ran up to him, so he's not about to look around and approach other people. But you're welcome to approach him if you want. smile

Straye's Fangirl

Devoted Cultist

/chucks Jaime out into the open
Her and Doom are just wandering at this point. xD I don't have work for another five hours so I'll be around for rapid response bc I'm just sitting in bed until work. Oops

RockerWolfie1616's Secret Admirer

Dainty Dreamer

FrostyPeaches
Oooo i could use a proxy for sunday and monday and whatnots. depending when the events are happening in the mini meta.

and if anyone could get injured in the orp that would be nice? -shot- just a minor cut in the knee or face from nature or something so Niko could do his first firstaid as a healer XD

*volunteers as tribute*
I can probably do both, if you'd like? Part of Rima's character (new Bellsprout) is that she doesn't really have her instincts under control and "whips its vines at anything that moves." So Rhei will probably end up with a few cuts/welts and a very sad, guilt-ridden pokemon.
For a proxy, I will be around both Sunday and Monday, but not so much today, if that's all right?

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
mewrose
@Nana: D'aaaw, that would be so cute! Mega Kangaskhan is one of my favorite Mega evolutions just because of the cute.

@Frosty: At the moment Shaun is focused on a Growlithe that just ran up to him, so he's not about to look around and approach other people. But you're welcome to approach him if you want. smile

Speaking of, Lily Rose is derped on which way to face, and is positioned in a 3/4 sort of angle, with her back to Shaun, and has turned her head back over her shoulder a bit. So Shaun has an excellent shot of her cv recessive stripes, and face marking. emotion_awesome
If anyone would like to help me out... It will only take a second, but please click here and let me know which color palette you like best? The character is vain, self-centered, and wealthy.

Thank you very much! 3nodding

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
I see why you're having trouble picking! ...hmmm....red? You don't have it pictured, but purples/lavenders might work well

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
@Rene: The green matches her eyes, but I feel the brown makes it feel a bit drab. Red is my favorite in general, but since it's a different hue of red from her hair, they might not go well together. The color of the red jacket also look a bit dull. The blue complements her eyes and contrasts with her hair, and the jacket is an eye-catchingly bright shade without looking garish. I vote the blue.

Ladykiller

Mew raises a good point about the red, though I do like the green as well. Blagh, decisions. > A >

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff