Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
thanks for my cert Ryuu <3

i feel rotten that i got her all that time ago and never certed her, i just... forgot about her *shame*

Floppy Sex Symbol

Congrats to breeding winners

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Emalthya
I dunno if it's been asked or written somewhere, but do we have mega evolutions at this shop? I think that would be interesting. Your pokemon wouldn't stay megaevolved but you'd have the nice pretty art ^^

We do not have mega evolutions.

...But if we did, I would totally go for a Mega Sableye for Spinel. Nevermind how his trainer got his hand on a Keystone and Sablenite. razz

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
mewrose
We do not have mega evolutions.

...But if we did, I would totally go for a Mega Sableye for Spinel. Nevermind how his trainer got his hand on a Keystone and Sablenite. razz

Lol that would be wicked XDD I would love a Mega Charizard X here- would look fantastic! I just realised the deisgn of the Charizard x reminds me of chandlure- do you think they kind of hung out? 'We are the pokemon who can never get a good night sleep because NEVER DARK!'

I wpould also like to see mega absol.

AND MEGA VENUSAUR BECAUSE FLOWER. I got my bulbasaur in X and was ready to give it the name of my original starter pokemon on red back when I was ten- Brutus- but it was a girl and I was like ._. wut do I call you? So I called her Sweetie. Sweetie mega evolved into mega venusaur! Sweetie just kicked your butt! Yay for sweetie!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Idea! Next time Micro does a raffle to pick what lines she draws next, if I win, I'm asking for Mega Sableye. smile

Ladykiller

My desire for a Mega Kangaskhan is mighty right now, haha~ Unfortunately, I'm not sure how we'd handle mega evos, though they be an awesome bonus to people who are pretty active. * _ * heart

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I was just thinking of asking for mega charizard x for next raffle XDD

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
I know, that'd be the question: how to they work? I imagine a prerequisite would be some kind of activity check (x number of battles/RPs) because in-game you have to have a certain level of friendship with the pokemon, right? Whatever it is, I'm sure Lyle and his best buddy Spinel would qualify. smile

@Nana: Much as I love Mega Sableye (purely because of Spinel), Mega Kangaskhan is probably my favorite Mega evo. The baby gets to fight! We've been waiting over 15 years for this!

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I think that it would work in the way a special outfit would work. Maybe you can only rp as mega evolved when you have met certain conditions, maybe it's only available to certain shop members after a certain amount of activity. But I think that mega evolution should be possible for anyone who meets the criteria- but having the extra form or it would be very nice ^^

Ladykiller

I share the same sentiment~ It's so nice to see the baby "grow up," even if it is temporary. My second favorite would have to be Mega Audino, simply because it appeases to be love of things fluffy/pink/cute, and my third is Mega Seableye because you can't go wrong with a giant jewel, haha.

EDIT :: I meant to do this last night, but I was in a bleh mood and couldn't. The winner to the contest will be announced in an hour or so. I chose last night, but didn't get a chance to type up a formal announcement. I'll extend my gratitude again with the official post, but I wanted to say thanks for everyone's patience regarding this and for helping me decide a proper time frame for the contest. A week wasn't a great amount, so contests, officially, will be a month long altogether; a week for each segment. Hopefully, with this change, more people will be able to join/find the time to join. You guys are the best. heart

EDIT 2: Electric Boogaloo: This is directed at Blinded: Is Cecile four or fourteen? :3 Upon glancing at his journal, I had to ask because, ICly, the minimum age is ten to role-play with a Pokemon. (Unless I am totally mistaken as the age noted is for his eventual Ralts and not him.)

EDIT 3: The Redemption: Whoops, did I make a mistake? I just figured it'd be odd to have a four year old that is 5'6". rofl

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
@Unoderi He's actually 21, I was debating between 21 and 14, so I guess the ages are messed up in different areas. Let me go back through his profile and update that. Thanks for noticing!

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
Speaking of ages, I think it's about time I aged Lyle up. He's moved away from home, got a job, and participated in two separate Gym leader hiring competitions. He can't be like Ash and stay 10 (well, Lyle's 11) forever.

So after the new Gym leader is decided, Lyle will celebrate his 12th birthday. smile

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Happy birthday to Lyle then, mew!

Is anyone still around Katarina and is looking for some roleplay? Cécile has just arrived and would like to meet some peoples.
c:

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I want Mega Kangaskhan as well! I mean, how can you not want a Pogey with a cute wittle baby 'side kick' when you battle? XD

It is just SO nice to actually SEE that baby DO something! I mean, sure, it is cute and all in the pouch, but it is still adorable seeing the cutie actually get out of there and help its mother when other baby pokemon (Pichu etc) have been fighting for ages now, about time that baby Kangaskhan did something. XD

Ladykiller

ARPEE?!
I should say no, but I've been rather good with replies (at least, I think so?) and wouldn't mind taking on one or two more. 3nodding If it interests you, feel free to take a look of the list of trainers I have here: [x] and pick one that you'd like to role-play with?

And there might be more of a delay on the contest announcement. u_u; Just started getting myself situated from coming home from buying a dishwasher, so there are a few things i have to get out of the way; the first being something to eat because I am terribly lightheaded right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff