Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Werewolf

for everybody that missed the holidays you can always """commission"'" me! 8D;;
i put the quotes because all you really have to do is give me what would ammount as a tip or a wishlist item because i'm bad at prices haha

god, i really really want to do an animation of Pimp Ditty rubbing his belly. rhythmically. |:

edit::
I KEEP PAGE TOPPING WHY THIS (つ︵< )

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL like I will say no to that? XD

Of course I also want two pieces of art from someone, one of Pimp in human form dressed up like a pimp (coat, cane and just pretty much everything!) And a ditto version (as much as possible) as well. XD

Vicious Firestarter

Neko_no_Yami
for everybody that missed the holidays you can always """commission"'" me! 8D;;
i put the quotes because all you really have to do is give me what would ammount as a tip or a wishlist item because i'm bad at prices haha

god, i really really want to do an animation of Pimp Ditty rubbing his belly. rhythmically. |:

edit::
I KEEP PAGE TOPPING WHY THIS /)_(
Could I commssion you to draw all the rest of the pogeys I own o3o?

I love your style

Adorable Trickster

Hey, all. I know it's been a while since the pokedex has been updated - this is mostly my fault for not realizing my laptop wasn't fully broken until recently, but I digress.

Anyways, I was going to update the pokedex with the 50+ new templates we've gotten since then, but Mist offered to help me switch the 'dex to a spreadsheet, so as to make things easier in the future. So we spent a good part of yesterday migrating the information over, and I went ahead today and assigned rarities to every pokemon. This doesn't mean there are lines for them - sorry, Mr. Mime fans. XD

I hope everyone enjoys the new pokedex. <3 [Linku]

Anxious Goat

Yay Pokedex update!!

Anxious Goat

Holy s**t who did the Klink/Klank template it's freaking unbelievable

Vicious Firestarter

The Amaura template is pretty

Adorable Trickster

Mono Monoko
Holy s**t who did the Klink/Klank template it's freaking unbelievable
That'd be Mist, iirc.

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I do agree, the Kline line is pretty, if it wasn't for the fact it was 2D I could so swear that it could actually BE a real life Poker on if animated, the shading is awesome.

Handsome Shapeshifter

Awh Neko these are so pretty

Darling Hunter

*hyperventilates* CERBEREX HAS SHADING TEMPLATE!!!!! *spazzes*

Qixel

Is it going to be possible to evolve Houndoom to that now with rp?
Also will I be able to get Farvardin to evolve to it? She was a custom from Panda and I forgot to mention that I wanted to her evolve to Cerberex when I got her. After the fact Panda said it would take massive amounts of rp and possibly gold or something to get her to evolve.

Anxious Goat

Ooh Cerberex x3

Adorable Trickster

Bluedemonwolf
*hyperventilates* CERBEREX HAS SHADING TEMPLATE!!!!! *spazzes*

Qixel

Is it going to be possible to evolve Houndoom to that now with rp?
Also will I be able to get Farvardin to evolve to it? She was a custom from Panda and I forgot to mention that I wanted to her evolve to Cerberex when I got her. After the fact Panda said it would take massive amounts of rp and possibly gold or something to get her to evolve.
Yeah, you can evolve houndooms once I get the shop fully out of hiatus, which I had intended to do today, but life happened. D: And since Panda isn't here anymore to do it anyways, I'd say yes? Although obviously a different colorist will have to do it. xD

Night, all. <3

Darling Hunter

Awwwwwww sweet! Thanks Qix! I'm cool with another colorist evolving her although they'd have to be able to do edits.
Darn that life getting in the way. Always comes when you don't want it to....

Night! <333

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Nafretiti
Can't have Neko art without Lord Pimp being on show! XD

User Image
i was just reading from where i last posted and my eyes stopped right at this post XD
A++

Edit: @Neko, i may send a PM for a commission of my delibird ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas