Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
I wasn't trying to breed...
I had, had two males in the same tank setup prior to that and never had an issue, she was just bond and determined to get to him

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Part of that is hormones. When females see a male that they are attracted to they swell with eggs and I can't imagine that's comfortable. She was probably just trying to get some relief and usually speaking older males arn't as frisky as younger ones. I'm guessing he was one of your original males from the two that did well together?

We had a tank with three females in it and supposedly they are supposed to get along with each other, just the males don't. But Venus killed Aphrodite...so we had to keep them in 2g homes instead of in the 10g together from then on.

Shirtless Receiver

oh my gosh, so much kindness! I'll have to get back to you guys after class. Thank you. <3 I tried giving some breedables a shot, but I think I'm no good... which means we may go with Scara's idea of bribes, just for a little while. wink

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
XD I wish I knew how to template stuff... All I can do is doodle sketches. |D

Sparkly Hoarder

*would so color for free* XDD

Eloquent Raider

Shirtless Receiver

Oh my gosh Jet, your daughter is beautiful!

Sparkly Hoarder

Ajklfdasjfds BABY! SOOOOO CUTE~ Congrats!

Eloquent Raider

Thankies =-)

You have an interesting shop concept here, love things involving genetics and such, don't suppose you have a transparent PNG for the hiring bit?

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
Thou I had had Morgan for at least 6 months before we got Amelia he was not one of the other two males. they where deltas. I generally have good luck with them thou. I think We had Daa Beta for 2 and a half years when he got sick.... My female is just fiesty she was in a larger tank for a while with my schooling fish and tended to beat them up to she is in a smaller tank now and the happiest I have ever seen her
You have to keep the male and female apart and wait until her color changes. She'll change to...I donm't recall if it's horizontal or vertical bars....then you know she's ready. 3nodding

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
Again wasn't trying to breed they we're in a devided tank. I have guppys, platies and swordtails for breeding....

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
@ Cheza: If you would ever like a sketch inked or templated feel free to ask. Better with cartoonie then uber realistic tho...

*With Nikiana on that ... x2*

@ Aluetian: Love to the live bearers. Got guppys and platies. Our male guppy recently died and just the other day I looked closely at one of the babies and could finally tell she was actually a he. In less then a week he's gained lots of color and is swimming around fluttering in front of all the females. Soo much fun to watch ^_^

Beloved Hunter

8,075 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gaian 50
I do love the live bearers. I have to admit I kinda lost interst with them for a while thou. A friend Bought me a few new fish when they watched my house and the tank developed ick and I lost a few of my favorites. One of the males I lost was a third gen and had a self spiked tail the was even refected in the markings. I think the guppies grow up the fastests, I got to watch a mother give birth once and was amazed how quickly the lit frys turned from a little ball to a little fish
ChezaRain
Eienna
ChezaRain
There are 2 golden jackal, Ei bby. XD
...Chez definitely needs a Journal for Evo to keep track of them all. XDD

Valmir: *checks his tail and hugs it* ;3; <3

Haha, didn't see that. The one on the right. heart

Nori: *looks concerned as the doors close and it starts moving again* Is it okay?

Valmir: *nods, teary-eyed* I don't wanna lose it.
And the golden jackal one on the right is mine. XD

I likez....#2 next best.

Nori: *car stops* Hey, look, we're there! *hops out onto the sand*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out