Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

1 lunar - 2 candy corn - 3 zombie - 4 pumpkin - 5 gravestone - 6 jack-o-lantern

GO!
That skeleton fellow is gorgeous, Jester!

Shapeshifter

User Imagethank you. D: he was one of those ones i did that i was like, "8B want. can't has." i think he's my favorite. XD
He's absolutely beautiful. You did a spectacular job on him.
emotion_bigheart
:big heart:

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I'll nab one of those later.

Shapeshifter

User ImageXD so i just got a job interview with a pretty huge company! finally, i'm so excited! i'm worried about a few things, like fixing my car because i need it for the job, but holy crap! i've been looking forever now. DX

dramabomb:
i'd rather not lose my home this winter! it's so awesome! if i get this job, we can move to a cheaper place to live to support the car. .D the only thing i'm sad for is the pup can't come into an apartment with us. he will have to find a new home. ).

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
jester, I just finished my interview for a large company and dream job today.

Shapeshifter

User Imageoooo awesome! i'm hoping to get into graphics, but what i'm getting into right now pays well, and seems like a good job. from what i heard of the people who do it, it's one of the most awesome things ever. and it's not even something i would have considered in school. .)

dream jobs make life so much easier. it's not even like working. XD

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
I know right?

Shapeshifter

User Imagewould anyone be interested in doing an RP game? sort of like a choose your own adventure?the prompt would be on the games page, but the options and such would be in threads in the guild. D: (as soon as i figure out how to make a subsection.)

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
Yes. And subsections can be bought. if you haven't figure it out by the time I get back tonight I'll screenshot you a tutorial.

Shapeshifter

User Imageooo, okay. i'll get a story set up and a plan, and then i'll advertise it in the title for a day or two in case we get some players.

the prize would be a custom, plus something special. .D and thanks horti! if i can't figure it out, that's the best way to do it, because i'm more of a visual person. XD

:edit:

figured it out, and the subforum is up. whenever i come up with the idea and the story, i'll add it officially to the front page.
That's awesome, Jester! What sort of job is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff