Welcome to Gaia! ::

ffffffff gorgeous portraits *.*

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The coolest thing today is not my sofadragin, nor those sexy ports...no.

The coolest thing today...is something that will ******** your s**t up while being so pretty and creepy you won't be able to stand it. ANANE IS HERE GUYZ. YEW CAN RUN BUT YEW CANNOT HIDE.
Aww, <3 Glyph.

Anane? owo *slow*

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Ivynian
two moar.

User Image

fffft! Gorgeous! x3 <33 I love the texture! *plays with his twiggies*

King Kitten

Anane is one of the Grigori, just got added to the list on the front page?

Not sure about Zedre's Valkyries though. o__o

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
Evolving Item report xD it features valkyries =3

Questing Firestarter

*crawls in with coffee and om nom nom rhubarb cheese cake her brother made* I survived. Yesterday was crazy, just crazy. Not even at Christmas have I seen this many customers in our store. And I ended up doing the registry for the full 10 hours I was there. At least my wrist seems to have recovered some over night, yesterday I seriously couldn't type anymore, it hurt too much. XP

*snuggles into thread comfortably, goes look at stuff*

Questing Firestarter

Heh, sofadragin is looking hot - Crys would like to know if he can give her a pair of his eyes since he has extras. X3 Eeeeh, Glyph is looking all sorts of awesome, the port makes me want to ruffle his hair. *does so* >9 Glau looks cool too, but I'm a glyph fangirl. XD heart And, kukukuku, more Grigori I see ... >9

Bwuh, I wanted to go to the flea market, but it's raining. It looks like it's going to stop soon, but I'm not sure if I should spend money on bus tickets if half of the sellers likely didn't show because of bad weather. At least it gives me a break from my allergy.

Hmhm, Valkyries. So that was the squee that woke me up in the middle of the night. XD

Ghouliboo's Kouhai

Territorial Friend

Gorgeous new portraits. ;; And sorry to hear about Reyna and Kumo, I hope life gets less busy for them soon...

Ivy, I think it's your turn to post in the big ORP we had going in thread~? I should probably scrounge up posts for it. u_u
Ah, I see. *not terribly observant*

AthanShade's Wife

Fashionable Tycoon

http://strobist.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-to-diy-10-macro-photo-studio.html That is extremely helpful. I shall be trying to hunt down a small tripod next week I think. Working in retail, I've got infinite access to boxes of all size, bwahahahah! XDDD heart

But, yeah, I'm still wondering if to possibly open business on DaWanda (and possibly Etsy), the fees and legalese are scary. But, I'd like to be able to at least shoot some decent photos of the jewelry I make to show off. o3o

Still raining. No flea market for me today (but there's another one tomorrow, so here's hoping the weather will be better), but I still feel the urge to go for a walk at the very least. Rain at least means I'll be able to breathe freely without sneezing or starting to cough as soon as I breathe in too deeply. XP

Vermillion Gekko

Gorgeous ports, Ivy. heart Congrats to owners.

Sorry to hear Reyna and Asahi. Good luck to both of them.

prolixity's Husband

Garbage Paladin

14,840 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As a note, those DIY lightboxes work beautifully ;3 WE IN THE DOLL WORLD *hack,cough* USE THEM OFTEN. (or did >_> )

Beloved Stargazer

Now that I can see the ports on something that isn't my friend's shitty monitor...

Good lord, Glyph looks like he was done in watercolors. o3o

AthanShade's Wife

Fashionable Tycoon

Heeh, that's good to know~! Hopefully that'll help me make some non-shitty photos of my jewelry. heart I'll see if I can hunt down the materials next week (as I said, job in retail = living in the wonderland of boxes in all sizes and shapes). Tripod should be cheap as well, there's two large multimedia stores close by to my working place too. One of them at least should have them ...

And then I'll just need something to dangle the earrings from. But, lots of nature in front of door and twigs to pick from. X3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff