Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aw! I love squirrels <3 My family and I have saved more than a few orphaned babies after hurricanes. Then there was that pretty little girl who was hit by a car (we got her to the clinic in time).
But I am also mildly afraid of them ever since one freaked the ******** out and clawed his/her way over my foot in his/her haste to reach the other side of the road.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I wasn't messing with him/her. I was just riding my bike.
I wanted to ride my bike, the squirrel wanted to cross the road through me.
squirrel?!!! o ^o
Yep. The squirrel was by the side of the road, and when I rode by, s/he jumped back and forth and then climbed over my foot. There's a possibility that my wheel nipped his/her tail when s/he spun around.
I don't even know. Thankfully, there's never been a recorded case of a squirrel having rabies (to my knowledge).

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*pokes Dreaming for the hell of it*
that's crazy...and kind of scary. squirrels are fearless.

ChibiWrites's Widower

Anxious Cutie-Pie

Suddenly,
xixyou're all I need...
*marks spot*
...the reason whysmiil
I smile.

Shameless Noob

Here be the customs from the day before.
All certed and pretty.
Click the certs for uncerts and lemme know if anything isn't right.
X3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Faid Shadowlight's Princess

Dangerous Lover

woot one more of focy babby's bishes!!!

Foc: Oh gods i'm DOOMED
You made me realize that it’s all a lie
And it comes as no surprise

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
-------------------------

-------------------------
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Stay for a while
Stay ‘cause you make me smile
There’s no compromise

Shameless Noob

musicaloner7

Bane: "To be honest, I probably would." Laughs. "I don't like to sing to be honest because, well, my stepfather was abusive and would hit me square in the jaw for singing around the house. So, ever since then I have been nervous to sing around people. I like to sing when I am by myself or when I know no one can hear me." Snorts. "Not a problem. I have beyond that now and I take care of my mother whenever my paycheck comes around. Nothing like working at a bar. Ever worked anywhere?" Asks curiously.

Romantic Man-Lover

Khrest: *He's quiet when the explanation is given, ears lowering* Ah, man.. I'm sorry.. D8 that's lame, dude... *gives a sympathetic look to the other. His own parents were extremely loving and caring.. especially to him and his 8 other siblings. But he had to grin, the guy seemed to be doing well for himself. Looking good too.* .... 8/| *where had that come from?! looking off, he gave a nervous laugh* Yeah man! do a little art too. Made albums for some bands, t-shirts, merchandise. Worked at some music stores, that kinda stuff. |3

Shameless Noob

Bane: "HA! Not too worry. I have someone who takes care of me very well. So, I don't have to worry about it anymore." His ears perk up and his tail wags. "No s**t?! That is an epic a** job! I don't think I could ever do something like that. I cannot even draw a stick figure without ruining it." Laughs extremely hard and rolls in his laughter kicking his little legs. "I got it. Can you draw me somethign right now? I want to see your epic skills." Pulls out a pen and pushes a napkin to the other dog. "Show me, show me!" Is excited.

Romantic Man-Lover

Khrest: |3 well that's good, man. Glad to hear it! *her perks his ears up at the reaction, grinning a little smugly, tail wagging. He pulls the napkin close, and takes up the pen* No prob! |D I do abstract stuff, y'know? *scribblescribbles on the napkin, making a skull, and some flowers spilling out the eye sockets, and snakes, and yeah*

Mountaiin Dew's Spouse

Sexy Trash

User Image♫♪ iNSaNiTY~

Epic custom drops. o 0o<3333333333333333333333333333

User Image
iNSaNiTY
Like floating on air
PSYCHoPaTHY
A carefree life
iNSaNiTY
An illusion that can't end
CaPTiViTY