7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
You made me realize that it’s all a lie
And it comes as no surprise

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
-------------------------

Still streaming if people are interested!
-------------------------
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Stay for a while
Stay ‘cause you make me smile
There’s no compromise

Deathly Demigod

No one compares
You stand alone, to every record I own
Music to my heart that's what you are
A song that goes on and on

I'd watch but ohmygod! I had to leave earlier cause it was killing my newly suck connection that can't handle jack

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I, I love you like a love song, baby x
I love you...like a love song... x

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Imagexxxxxx blame it on the --- x signing in . . .

-intense stare-

Shameless Noob

Papers, scissors, rock~!

Romantic Man-Lover

*lays out on Loveless* c| <333

Khrest: |3 *streeeetchess out*

Shameless Noob

Bane: Walks non-chlantly by and notices the frotch to the right. "Wow, another ginger. ~ Cool." Walks up to in a half side ways kind of walk. "Hey there Bro, would you like a drink? Awesome tag you got there." Points to his necklace. "I'm a music fan myself." Nods and tail wags slowly behind him.

Romantic Man-Lover

Khrest: *Perks his ears, and glances over to the approaching gent, giving him a half-grin* yo, man~ |3 a drink? Hmmm.. doesn't sound too bad! Whatcha got? *glances to his necklace, and grins more, puffing his chest up a bit in pride* Thanks, dude! |D You play then? * tail tip wags a little*

Shameless Noob

Bane: "Sweet." Gets his stuff ready for serving it up. "What's your poison?" He asked pushing bottles over to the front so the new guy could check out what he has in stock. "I have a little bit of everything, so don't be shy to ask for it." Bane merely laughs. "I never had the attention span to play anything but I do like singing a lot." Grins. "I'm Bane, nice to meet you."

Romantic Man-Lover

Khrest: Got some rum? |3a What ever's your strongest! *his paw trails along some of the bottles, other paw fiddling with his lip ring. He glances back up, and gives a chuckle* Ah that's alright! Always need more singer! Ya in a band, man? |D *he lifts his paw that was hovering over the bottles to offer to Bane* `m Khrest. Khrest O'Carroll. Pleasure to meetcha.

Shameless Noob

Bane: "I can do that." Pulls the strongest of the rums he has and pours it into a glass. Bashful, "Well, no. I don't usually like singing in front of big crowds let alone my mother." Laughs in embarrassment. "But, I have been told I have a good voice. But, who knows." Slides the drink Khrest's way. "You have a kick a** name. nice to meet you too. So, what brings you around here?" Cocks head in curiosity.

Romantic Man-Lover

Khrest: Thanks, bro. |3 *pleased, his ears perk at the meekness, making him grin wider* Well we can fix that, man! No prob! |D if ya got a voice, ya can't be hidin it, now! Let's hear it! |} *takes the glass, and lifts it to waft under his nose* Thanks, I think it's pretty rad too. |3 *sips at the drink, ears folding back a bit, sighing contently as he pulls it away* Nice, nice~ |D Ah, I'm just new in town, ya see. Thought I'd go somewhere familiar, ya know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff