Customs 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Rp Contests 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
New Meta Arc 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Rp Based Rewards 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
More then one option please post and quote duke 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 43 44 45 > >>

Nilah44
When Ed told me you were going to be joining the shop I was so excited. <3 I miss our RP days!

PSshhtt, font color isn't that important! If you have any questions feel free to ask! biggrin Its good to see you too!! How have you been?

D'awwwwww ya should have asked for rp. *snugs* I would have. <3 We shall have to make some time for rp. Ed and I have some set up. What about you? Name the shop. razz

Lol thanks. <3 Haven't had time to read through the info yet. >.> But I will.
Doing alright. Moved, and got all of mom's and my stuff at the new place. Need to get back to job hunting. >.<

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I feel like all my shops are merging *nods*

oh and since i never did post my bad idea...

Ed~ I know they aren't pumpkins but I think they should count..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Regular

magnadearel

D'awwwwww ya should have asked for rp. *snugs* I would have. <3 We shall have to make some time for rp. Ed and I have some set up. What about you? Name the shop. razz

Lol thanks. <3 Haven't had time to read through the info yet. >.> But I will.
Doing alright. Moved, and got all of mom's and my stuff at the new place. Need to get back to job hunting. >.<

To be honest...I've been so busy with school that my rp has kind of sucked lately as my muses have been being fickle. But it's coming back to me now. I have ALOT more pretties in HoA now if you'd like to rp there, or we can just wait until you get your dragon in here. <3

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy! I hope you get everything all settled in and find a good job!

Invisible Regular

OH WOW REO. those are neat!

I know what you mean about shops merging though. XD

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks nil heart

I find I like carved watermelons more than pumpkins.
*Stares at pictures and jaw drops* Holy cow those are awesome!
@Nilah- Your pick. <3 I can brush the dust off my hoa ponies if ya like. ^_^ I know about muses and fickle. *Sighs* Since SoA went on haitus, so too did my muses. It's like they got up and left me. sad
A bit. Still taking care of mom with her knee. <.< I think she likes having someone to wait on her every whim. But! She's letting me stay with her whilst I look, and she's a huge help. It'll probly be temp, since the places I want to get into don't want to hire me. Or I need to go back to school. Blah.

Invisible Regular

@Reo: I really like both since I've seen really neat ones of both.

@Magna: Well, my hoa muse has been fairly dusty too. XD but since we're getting the lines redone for here, Ed and I are trying to hold off on making new dragons until we get those, so we can just do HoA for now. XD But I have class in about an hour so I won't have much time today, but tomorrow I will.

I think all parents enjoy the times that their children wait on their every whim. I knew my dad loved it when he has his ankle surgery.

I know what you mean about places not hiring you. I went through that all summer, but thankfully my parents are being awesome and not making me have a job while I go to school right now. /so thankful
@Nilah- Lol Hoa it is then! Ooooooo I can understand that! *Can't wait to see the new lines* Mmmm I have my mom's birthday tomorrow. Her friend and I have planned stuff for her. ^_^ No worries. Class comes first. Let me know who you want to rp with and I'll try to set up something tonight.
Yeah I can see it. I don't mind helping, but I think she takes advantage of it at times.
Aawwwww that's really nice. <3
I think I'mma go laid down for a bit.

Invisible Regular

@Magna: Okay! Ummm i'll try to get online on my phone at least tonight and send you a list of my azrein that still have their muses?

Ah man! Bad momma for taking advantage of you! Have a nice nap!!
Thanks Nilah. <3 So much for nap. I forgot the other plans that involve picking up bday presents. >.<' May or may not get that started tonight. Depends upon when I crash.

Springtime Shapeshifter

Shops merging?
And i think those watermelons count they arnt orange still amazing

Invisible Regular

Duke Edward Drake

*tackles ed* Why you no answer me on aim?

Shops merging as in all the people from one shop are in another shop with you. Lol

Springtime Shapeshifter

I needed groceries XD mother hubard bare cupboard
*Moonwalks through with all four legs*

Springtime Shapeshifter

Okay so there were no pumpkins but some spectacular watermelons save the day!

Reo wins a full custom egg!

Reoakee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas