Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you like more of in the shop?

Games 0.058823529411765 5.9% [ 1 ]
Random Finds 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Breedings 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Flatsales 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
Auctions 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Raffles 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 70 71 72 > >>

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

all computer problems resolved, photoshop is functioning again!

news on ascensions:

in the guild, there will be a sticky involving ascensions and the 3 levels of growings for them. i feel like most shops don't advance on the idea much, and i'm going to change all of that and give our shop an overhaul regarding "elders!"

there are 3 GROWING levels of ascensions the way there are normal pets, however each evolution will show your pet changing into an ascended podling. this will be RP required, and i am setting up requirements now, plus there will be only be APPLICATION spots for them if you've completed the requirements. they will be very limited, if only because they are supposed to be rare guardians.

they will be an evolution of the podling of your choosing that you wish to quest for ascension. however, a few things will change.

1. they will change depending on the environment they're in. say you are in the desert (PLEASE NO NOT THOSE FREAKS) when you meet an ascended one who blesses you. that specific branch of podling may ascend to have sand, or a special mod on their flowers. they will be a little more complex and bigger than normal podlings, and have their own certs.

all of this information will be in the guild as soon as i finish setting up.

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Exciting news! I can't wait to read more about it!

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

i've already got the first two stages done. now i just have to do the male and female sketches of the ascended versions of the podlings. pose is really important. DX

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
What types of things are predetermined about the podlings? (In flatsales and such, not customs). Gender obviously, and type. Does type confer a certain area of Darkwood? Or do you pick where your podling will live?

Star-Crossed Shapeshifter

♥~

Jesterrrrrr

Friend me so I can PM <3 It's hard for me to keep up with threads sometime. u wu; I just got out of the hospital but I'm back now.

(/ o uo)/

~♥

Shapeshifter

Paradigm Shifter
What types of things are predetermined about the podlings? (In flatsales and such, not customs). Gender obviously, and type. Does type confer a certain area of Darkwood? Or do you pick where your podling will live?

User Image
Jester Says...

predetermined? like whether they look a certain way in a certain area? and yeah, you can pick where they live. they can be a nomad too, and not really live anywhere.

Shapeshifter

Variable Nonsense
♥~

Jesterrrrrr

Friend me so I can PM <3 It's hard for me to keep up with threads sometime. u wu; I just got out of the hospital but I'm back now.

(/ o uo)/

~♥

User Image
Jester Says...

i can't friend you. D: i lifted the thingy off my friends restriction i think, so you should be able to. i'm not entirely sure. D: the mule, which is jesters jingles should be in here somewhere to friend too. i'm only mostly on the mule to take care of the thread cuz i hate hopping back and forth. D:

and i'm real glad to see you're out of the hospital. D: it's no fun having something wrong with you.

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Podling
Paradigm Shifter

User Image
Jester Says...

predetermined? like whether they look a certain way in a certain area? and yeah, you can pick where they live. they can be a nomad too, and not really live anywhere.

Yeah, basically I'm wondering if how they look implies certain locations or anything.

Shapeshifter

Paradigm Shifter
The Podling
Paradigm Shifter

User Image
Jester Says...

Yeah, basically I'm wondering if how they look implies certain locations or anything.

User Image
Jester Says...

sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. that's mostly the ascension stages, depending on where that specific guardian was ascended from. but since they're nomads, they've pretty much mixed everywhere. you'll find lighter, sandier colored pods near the lakes, and you'll find blue and green pods by the desert as well, though with the predators there they may not last. in general though, there isn't a limit on markings or what colors they could be, no matter where they come from. most of it would be camouflage.

:edit: i've added that on the front page under the map too for those who are curious. .)

Devout Worshipper

Jester, is The Podling going to be the shop mule?

Shapeshifter

Shanra the Dragon Bard
Jester, is The Podling going to be the shop mule?

User Image
Jester Says...

yes it is, i've moved almost everything i own to a mule account, jesters jingles, so that i can use this one as the shop mule. i meant to do that in the very beginning and forgot.

Devout Worshipper

I thought Jester's was your main account. Which was why I was confused when you said you were moving everything to a mule.

Witty Conversationalist

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
The Podling

User Image
Jester Says...

sometimes they will, sometimes they won't. that's mostly the ascension stages, depending on where that specific guardian was ascended from. but since they're nomads, they've pretty much mixed everywhere. you'll find lighter, sandier colored pods near the lakes, and you'll find blue and green pods by the desert as well, though with the predators there they may not last. in general though, there isn't a limit on markings or what colors they could be, no matter where they come from. most of it would be camouflage.

:edit: i've added that on the front page under the map too for those who are curious. .)

Cool, good to know. Plans and plots and such hatching.

Do you think you'll ever have customs? I have a thought of something I'd like to have one day, if you ever do.

Shapeshifter

User Image
Jester Says...

this was my jesters account, but i switched everything off and changed the name. still couldn't quite use my original name in my "mule" now, so i added an s at the end of jingle. so now this one's my mule, and the old mule is my main. D: which kind of sucks, because this is my '06 account. DX but oh well. mistake to be paid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff